a Short reply to the thread that has been deleted (rape and believe in God)

chihwahli

Apr 29, 2012
✟20,987.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Original thread was named "I Am A Christian Atheist"
How can God permit a being being raped? That was that person's cry.....

I and others who have not experienced this can never understand the feelings and everything that comes with this kind of act. But there is one person who understands this completely. Forgive me if my wordings are not 100% right. The first person who could be qualified as being raped beyond recognition would be Jesus.................................

Why? He chose to permit all the earth filth and sin upon himself. For a person who is complete Holy, that is unspeakable filth beyond words can ever say. It was even too much for God the Father, because He looked away. The father loves Jesus, no doubt about it, but he could not look upon all the sin Jesus has taken upon Himself. That was the most painful moment.

So God understands rape....

But the question is, why would such thing need to happen to any human nowadays?

We must not forget that it is constant war. Living in a rich country does not mean it's 100% save. Behind this world the devil is looking for people to kill, rape, etc. The more he can kill , etc, the better. Devils target is too make people suffer. His best tactics are to pull people into his pain and unforgiving. when people suffer with him, the devil is the most happy. Because then he is no longer alone.

So, war will bring casualties. Many casualties. It is not possible to avoid things like murder, etc.

Why? Is God not all powerful?

God has not send His son Jesus back to earth yet to stop the war. That would stop the suffering immediately. The reason is: there are just too many people who deny the only way to being saved. He knows the harvest of people is very huge. So huge like in billions. If Jesus would come back now. That amount of people , the billion will never see heaven. That means we have to continue as it is. Could God not intervene? Yes, and no , I think the right answer would be. Yes, because he is powerful. no, because there are legal rights as on earth as in heaven. Sometimes on legal rights God cannot intervene I believe. Sometimes I think like, If God intervenes, His judgement will follow immediately. And it's not time. He does not want to see perhaps 95% of the people going to hell.

I started this thread saying, that a person who has not experienced rape can never help people who experienced this. It is the person who experienced this and still alive who can pull many unbelieving people to Christ. In Africa alone, women get raped daily. But is Europe or any rich country better?? Actually , I think the rich countries are even worst then the poor counties! Why??? People in rich countries have learned the way of free sex. Woman and men who think sex is so important and give themselves away daily sometimes. they let themselves be "raped" daily and don't even fight it. They truly have lost it.

You, and all people who know that sex belongs only with the person who you marry with, have the right attitude. Yes, with what you have experienced is very painful. But since you are still alive, means you are strong enough to not let the devil crush you.

I had to think about a movie X-men, where doctor Xavier is learning to harness his psychic power. He can sense all the pain and other feelings of many many people. In the beginning it was too much he thought. But he eventually find out that those feelings did not crush him too death, that he is able to withstand it, and use it to help others.

sometimes , or many times we do not know how heaven or earth work. Or we only know what is permitted for us to see or understand. But one thing is for sure. The person who is reading this, is strong enough, you did not permit the devil crush you. You are still alive. God knows the pain, etc you are feeling. The only who can remove the shame, pain, death, etc, is Jesus Himself. So the following prayer will permit Jesus to help you:

Lord Jesus, you are my Lord and King. My lives belong to you. You were ripped apart by spit, whips, rods, hatred and finally your live ended in Sin. But Lord Jesus you rose to life after 3 days as you said you would. Jesus?? I need that kind of resurrection in my life!! The shame and pain I carry in me is too much Lord. I don't want to carry that any longer. Lord Jesus as I throw myself in your lovely arms, remove the pain , shame and death, etc in me. Thank you Lord Jesus, for you are victorious. Let me share the feeling of peace and victory with you.
Thank you and praise you for removing the filth from my heart and mind. I now sit here silently and permit you Jesus, Holy spirit and the you Holy Father to do anything what is required to heal me from my afflictions. (Now pray silently, have moments of silence) After some time, if you feel it is enough. Stop and end as : "Thank you Jesus amen".

Jesus went through the things we experience now.... only He can help....seek Him daily, just like Mary did. There you will find peace and healing. Until the moment you can even forgive the guilty person.....

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: SkyWriting

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I and others who have not experienced this can never understand the feelings and everything that comes with this kind of act.

That goes for everything. Plus, no two events are the same either.

Upvote 0