Noord Holland
✟871.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
My name is Anton and I'm a born again Christian from the Netherlands, Married, 3 children, in business and in my spare time active for an internet evangelism project.

I've been a christian all my life. My belief has been grown a lot when I have joined the internet evangelism project ThinkOneWeek. It helped me to think about the basics of my belief and helped met to learn more about God and Jesus Christ.

I hope to share and discuss about some ideas about (internet) evangelism.

“Paisios”

Sinner
Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2014
✟594,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
My name is Anton and I'm a born again Christian from the Netherlands, Married, 3 children, in business and in my spare time active for an internet evangelism project.

I've been a christian all my life. My belief has been grown a lot when I have joined the internet evangelism project ThinkOneWeek. It helped me to think about the basics of my belief and helped met to learn more about God and Jesus Christ.

I hope to share and discuss about some ideas about (internet) evangelism.
Welcome to CF. I hope that it will be a place of wisdom, fellowship and friendship for you, and I look forward to learning more about your project.

Reactions: Tigger45
Upvote 0

ThinkOneWeek

Jan 14, 2018
Noord Holland
✟871.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Welcome to CF. I hope that it will be a place of wisdom, fellowship and friendship for you, and I look forward to learning more about your project.
Hi Shoetoyou, thnx for your welcome :)

I allready placed a topic about the ThinOneWeek project on the Evangelism topic, but no replies there :(

I hope and pray that some brothers and sisters will have a look at the www.thinkoneweek.com website and find it usable to share on their Social Media accounts. It will help (as a small step) to spread the Gospel and by sharing, it will help also a litte to get it better found on Google.

Blessings, Anton

Upvote 0

“Paisios”

Sinner
Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2014
✟594,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Hi Shoetoyou, thnx for your welcome :)

I allready placed a topic about the ThinOneWeek project on the Evangelism topic, but no replies there :(

I hope and pray that some brothers and sisters will have a look at the www.thinkoneweek.com website and find it usable to share on their Social Media accounts. It will help (as a small step) to spread the Gospel and by sharing, it will help also a litte to get it better found on Google.

Blessings, Anton
I’ll check out your website. I am one of the few who doesn’t use social media, so don’t really have any means to share them there (well, I run a profile for my church’s youth group on FB but would need permission from my priest to share such on that). But I hope that others here will look at it as well, and if appropriate, share it.

Upvote 0