A serious discussion on...masturbation

Nathan David

Sep 5, 2002
Saint Paul, MN
Visit site
✟2,226.00
Faith
Atheist
If men don't do it their sperm will keep building up until thay have a sleep emission (aka wet dream). All that material has to go somewhere. Masturbation serves a useful purpose. It's perfectly natural and doesn't hurt anybody; there's nothing to feel guilty about. Also, for women it can help them learn how to enjoy sex. Do you think a loving god really cares about you doing a natural function with your private parts? Some humans may be hung up on bodily fluids but I doubt God is.

Upvote 0

KeepTheFaith15

Thats Me whats can i say?
Ok i find it hard to gethelp with this when i started at the first page of this discussion and we have dave saying your not strong in your christian faith if you do this....thats wrong because even the strongest christian men i know struggle with this stuff and inappropriate content maybe i read your stuff wrong but as i took it your basically saying your not a good christian if you touch cause its such a bad sin?? then were all not christians because we all sin, i have the hardest time not masterbating and its not just cause i fantizize and heck yes i do i can admit that my mind runs wild and i mean wild but sometimes my hormones just go crazy and i dont even have to fantize i mean its so hard but just cause i struggle with this doesnt mean im not a good christian we all have our struggles God treats sin as sin and even the smallest sin you do God judges you for it so yea...i dunno what im trying to get at

Upvote 0