✟15,994.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
My name is Kristi

I've had a rough and dark history of possessions and cruelty and horrific experiences on the astral and finally got the strength to say NO MORE and returned back to my Bible, God, and Christ Jesus.

I've been feeling a lot better as of late and am really looking to (re)educate myself further. There are some things I have experienced and looking to find explanations to them with others. I know I am not alone with this experience.

I'm hoping to meet some nice people on here.

anna ~ grace

Site Supporter
May 9, 2010
✟108,146.93
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Welcome back! Glad to have you! There are a lot of awesome people here. Many of whom have also come back to Christ after lots of struggling and spiritual confusion. So glad you're back on track! God be with you, dear, and welcome!

Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,630.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
My name is Kristi

I've had a rough and dark history of possessions and cruelty and horrific experiences on the astral and finally got the strength to say NO MORE and returned back to my Bible, God, and Christ Jesus.

I've been feeling a lot better as of late and am really looking to (re)educate myself further. There are some things I have experienced and looking to find explanations to them with others. I know I am not alone with this experience.

I'm hoping to meet some nice people on here.
You will find nice people here. You will also find some who can help you. Hopefully they are the same! J/K

Upvote 0