Ohio
✟23,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
I just wanted to post this thread on the nineteenth anniversary of a tragic day in American history. It is now officially the day over two thousand people lost their lives. Although we are smack dab in the middle of a pandemic and a bunch of rioting,.. let us not forget. Let us never forget. Thoughts, prayers, and condolences go towards the family members and friends of the lives that were lost. (There will be an actual memorial tribute later in the morning or in the afternoon.)

September-11-948x640.jpg

April_Rose

Jul 4, 2020
Ohio
✟23,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
Agreed. there are dates and events in history that should be remembered by more than one generation. Thank you!

Even though I'm mad at you right now you're welcome and I still agree with you. Sorry for such a late start guys particularly @.Mikha'el.,.. it was such a beautiful day and I spent a lot of time outside.

Last edited:
  • Friendly
Reactions: pdudgeon
Upvote 0

April_Rose

Jul 4, 2020
Ohio
✟23,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
It's no problem that you're mad at me, I understand, of course! :hug:
And we're still talking, which is a good thing. :oldthumbsup:

Yeah,.. if you want to talk just go ahead and send me a PM since I'm not really sure what to say. :/ You're making it rather difficult for me to say mad at you though.

Upvote 0

April_Rose

Jul 4, 2020
Ohio
✟23,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
Also let us remember the victims of flight ninety-three. Oh and I can tell you right where I was when I heard about this too. I was in social studies class in middle school and the announcement went onto the loudspeaker. How about you guys?

Upvote 0

.Mikha'el.

7x13=28
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
May 22, 2004
British Columbia
✟1,004,874.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
I heard everything on the radio when I was getting ready for school that morning. It was so surreal that my first thought was that it was some kind of tabloid story to generate media ratings. Soon enough, the truth sank in though. By the time I got to class, it was pretty much over by then. Psychology was fittingly my first subject of the day. It was obvious what the focus would be for that class that day...

Reactions: April_Rose
Upvote 0

April_Rose

Jul 4, 2020
Ohio
✟23,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
I sent out a mass email at my nonreligious workplace to meet at the flagpole after work and pray. I had 3 Muslims show up. They seemed to have no problem praying with us, in our Christian way. And we had no problem with them being there.

That's a good point. Not all Muslims are terrorists and a lot of them are just as disgusted as we are about 911 and here's the proof. (Skip to the end to see the heroic Muslim woman.)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums