Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I can't believe how much I enjoyed this series
this guy is saying that the arc of the covanent is buried,
right beneath where Christ was killed
and that it is there today, hidden in an underground cave connected to Solomon's temple.

soooo much more contained in this series.

14 minutes x 11 so it's not short, but it is great imo

be blessed

The Great Secret of Solomon's Temple - Part 1 of 11 - By Michael Rood - YouTube

hiscosmicgoldfish

Liberal Anglican
Mar 1, 2008
✟11,767.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Conservative
I know I heard Ron Wyatt, years ago, saying that he'd found the Ark there, and that a crack from the foot of the cross had His Blood dripping on to the Mercy Seat. I dunno about legitimacy of such findings. Would be pretty darn profound if true :)

same here, saw ron wyatt's claim. he was wrong about the noahs ark, not sure if he was wrong about sodom, or the red sea crossing. ron said he had jesus' blood tested in israel.

Upvote 0
B

bekakimonkey

same here, saw ron wyatt's claim. he was wrong about the noahs ark, not sure if he was wrong about sodom, or the red sea crossing. ron said he had jesus' blood tested in israel.

To be honest, I never really did any follow-up on Wyatt, which is why I said I didn't know of legitimacy lol...I do know I have heard of others mentioning the artifacts that he said he found at the red sea crossing site. Would be very cool if he were right, I mean, how symbolic is Christ's blood actually falling upon the Mercy Seat?! lol

Upvote 0

hiscosmicgoldfish

Liberal Anglican
Mar 1, 2008
✟11,767.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Conservative
To be honest, I never really did any follow-up on Wyatt, which is why I said I didn't know of legitimacy lol...I do know I have heard of others mentioning the artifacts that he said he found at the red sea crossing site. Would be very cool if he were right, I mean, how symbolic is Christ's blood actually falling upon the Mercy Seat?! lol

he made a big mistake with noahs ark in turkey, no one believes that now.. its just a rocky outcrop. i havnt looked into the sodom/gomora claim much, but the red sea crossing site looks genuine.

Upvote 0

YeShallTread

Nov 11, 2012
✟2,637.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
and that it is there today, hidden in an underground cave connected to Solomon's temple.

be blessed

I watched a few of his television episodes a few years ago, including the one you posted here. He is very interesting. The one I most learned from concerned the geneological line of Christ. Rood pointed out the "fourteen generation" segments given in [Matthew 1].

From it we know that the father of Mary was named Joseph (as well as that of her husband.) The translators mistakenly put Joseph as her husband instead of father in that account or...the fourteen generations would be in error.

It nails down the line to Christ from Mary to king David through Solomon. The other lineage, the "as was supposed," is that of her husband Joseph through king David's son Nathan.

Upvote 0

Biblewriter

Site Supporter
May 15, 2005
Ocala, Florida
Visit site
✟531,725.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
answers in genesis did a study on the noahs ark claim, by ron wyatt, they concluded it wasnt the ark, and they would know, as it would be in their interests to find out for sure.
I have not seen the "answers in Genesis answer. But the government of Turkey officially accepted Ron's conclusions, and made the site into a sort of a national park or the like. (I personally called the Turkish embassy and confirmed this as fact.) It is only open a few months a year, because winter weather makes it inaccessable. Ron only investigated the site because a Turkish government official had already suggested it might be Noah's akek

There is one detail of the design he claimed he had found for the ark that amazed me. He said there was a large well going down through the center, open to the ocean at the bottom. He thought it was some kind of a stabilization device. But when I realized what it was for, I sucked in my breath and said, "Only God could have designed that," for I realized it was a ventilation device. When the water rose in the well, it pushed stale air out the top window, And when the water fell, it sucked clean air in.

Ron Wyatt also displayed photographs of laminated beams with joints fastened with Iron rivets. so I conclude one of two things it true. Either this was a massive fraud or the site was really where Noah's ark landed.

Moody's investigated the red sea crossing story, and found that the sea bottom was indeed littered with things that appear to be chariot parts. I personally obtained a detailed sea bottom map of the area, and his claim that the red sea is shallow there is true. It is half a mile deep on each side of this spot, but shallow right there.

Others have supposedly re-visited the cave where the ark was allegedly hidden, and found it had been removed. I suppose God might have allowed them to move it, if they followed all the rules in the law of Moses.

OK, go ahead and tell me I am gullible. I could be wrong, but I want to believe these discoveries are real.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

zeke37

IMO...
May 24, 2007
✟20,694.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
:) I've seen those claims... The only thing that bothered me was the blood being tested having only 23 cromozones .. But I thought it was interesting
do u have a link to that?
they said the blood was/is still alive after all that time

Upvote 0

SanFrank

Islam Lies to Muslims - Facebook
Mar 11, 2009
United States
✟17,984.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Isnt golgotha west and under israeli control? Why dont they excavate?
If obama visits ch of holy sepulchre on 3/26/13, that will be day antichrist is revealed. Thats right...... oh no, another date setter! Feel free to study it and let me know if you find any truth to it.

Upvote 0

hiscosmicgoldfish

Liberal Anglican
Mar 1, 2008
✟11,767.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Conservative
I have not seen the "answers in Genesis answer. But the government of Turkey officially accepted Ron's conclusions, and made the site into a sort of a national park or the like. (I personally called the Turkish embassy and confirmed this as fact.) It is only open a few months a year, because winter weather makes it inaccessable. Ron only investigated the site because a Turkish government official had already suggested it might be Noah's akek

There is one detail of the design he claimed he had found for the ark that amazed me. He said there was a large well going down through the center, open to the ocean at the bottom. He thought it was some kind of a stabilization device. But when I realized what it was for, I sucked in my breath and said, "Only God could have designed that," for I realized it was a ventilation device. When the water rose in the well, it pushed stale air out the top window, And when the water fell, it sucked clean air in.

Ron Wyatt also displayed photographs of laminated beams with joints fastened with Iron rivets. so I conclude one of two things it true. Either this was a massive fraud or the site was really where Noah's ark landed.

Moody's investigated the red sea crossing story, and found that the sea bottom was indeed littered with things that appear to be chariot parts. I personally obtained a detailed sea bottom map of the area, and his claim that the red sea is shallow there is true. It is half a mile deep on each side of this spot, but shallow right there.

Others have supposedly re-visited the cave where the ark was allegedly hidden, and found it had been removed. I suppose God might have allowed them to move it, if they followed all the rules in the law of Moses.

OK, go ahead and tell me I am gullible. I could be wrong, but I want to believe these discoveries are real.

i think you should read the info on the answers in genesis. i bought a book about the ark of noah, by david fasold. i believed it for a long time, mainly because of the drogue stones found near the site. david fasold ended up not believing in the ark site. they said that the drogue stones wernt that, i am still unsure.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

dfw69

Pre-Tribulation Pre- False Messianic Age
Nov 16, 2011
Dallas/Ft Worth
✟78,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
do u have a link to that?
they said the blood was/is still alive after all that time

Well it's not much of a link .. Wyatt addresses a crowd of people saying that the blood was tested and found to have only 23.... It's a claim that shows no real proof...

But how can dried blood be alive and can you determine how many chromosomes are in dried blood?...

Upvote 0

Marantha

Feb 3, 2013
✟15,647.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

be blessed

Watched this entire presentation last night.... It was incredible. Very, very informative. Thanks Zeke.

God Speed
Marantha

Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
He was not wrong about Noah's ark.
There is proof out there that shows he was absolutely right on. Some claimed he was wrong, but those claims are not truth, and the truth is easy to discover by watching the video that shows it from beginning to end completely documented.
He was also correct on the crossing of the Red Sea, from the "Wilderness" of the Red Sea, over into the Saudi Arabian Peninsula, which is where Mount Sinai is.
There is much proof that the crossing was into what is now Saudi Arabia, and much proof to show that Mt Sinai is in Saudia Arabia.
Jonathan Gray shows Wyatt's discoveries, and also shows us that the waters stood up in a heap -ice frozen- caused by the winds that blew, and the Israelites went across on a wide land bridge formed at the time of the flood of Noah's water's draining, and is 13 kilometers long, and 300 meters deep, which is mapped today, and which has 5,000 foot drop offs on each side.

YouTube

Red Sea Crossing - Jonathan Gray (3 of 6) - YouTube
/results?search_query=Ron+Wyatt+found+Noah%27s+Ark

Upvote 0