Mar 1, 2008
✟11,767.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Conservative
thanks for the link, i watched the last one.

impressive beard. I think he thinks he's Moses or something.

he says that the one who is restraining, is satan.

he's a bit of a thumper. he doesn't say what the desert is that protects the woman.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
this is a great pre trib rapture disproof.
talks about no eternal hell aswell
2Thes2 Dan12 Rev12 Mat24 detail

these are long youtube clips
so START WATCHING AT 1 HOUR AND 1 MINUTE

be blessed!

June 24 - Shabbat Night Live with Michael Rood "Pre-Tribulation Rapture" - YouTube
Well, what would you expect from a 7th day Adventist, anyway?
That is their doctrine.
If one is saved, Praise The Lord! -Like Dr Ben Carson of "Gifted Hands" [of Adventist persuasion because that is all he has ever known, as he says], but his salvation is from Jesus, not Ellen White, and there is a diference; and in all denominations it is the same: one can be saved and in Christ but that does not make one come complete with understanding the Wisdom of God in the Scriptures.

Upvote 0

hiscosmicgoldfish

Liberal Anglican
Mar 1, 2008
✟11,767.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Conservative
That is their doctrine.
If one is saved, Praise The Lord! -Like Dr Ben Carson of "Gifted Hands" [of Adventist persuasion because that is all he has ever known, as he says], but his salvation is from Jesus, not Ellen White, and there is a diference; and in all denominations it is the same: one can be saved and in Christ but that does not make one come complete with understanding the Wisdom of God in the Scriptures.

oh, so he's an SDA. I wondered about that.

Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That is their doctrine.
Okay, so I looked him up....
Seems that he denies the Deity of the LORD Jesus Christ and is first, out of "The Way International" which is known for a lot of bad things in the Church....a cousin of mine got mixed up in that, and some friends kids did, and they got about destroyed, but I think they got out of it...haven't seen them in a long time:
Who's Who in Bible Prophecy
X
MichaelRood.jpg
Michael Rood Noted for his ordination in The Way International in the 1970s, he is a doomsday prophet who denies the deity of Jesus Christ. He also claims Jesus is not "legally obligated" to rapture Christians before the tribulation period, as the Church is "fully deceived" at this time. He once predicted that a seventh millennium of earth's existence would begin on September 11, 1999, initiating "intermediate events" that amounted to a seven year tribulation. These events were to include the collapse of the world economy, the appearance of the Antichrist, the establishment of a global government, an attack on Israel, and more. Though he was wrong, he still claims to be correct on the end-times. He hosts a television program called "Rood Awakening" where he is dressed in Middle Eastern garb, wears a long beard, and sometimes has a staff. A self-proclaimed Messianic preacher, he claims that he alone teaches accurately and that following him and his teachings are the way out of deception.

Upvote 0

hiscosmicgoldfish

Liberal Anglican
Mar 1, 2008
✟11,767.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Conservative
He's a mixture, probably his own brand got by smorgasbord pickings, but he uses the Hebrew Roots movement and adds Adventist doctrines to it....

a sort of gentile messianic church. he'd make a good cult leader, with that sort of personality.. I wondered why he was dressed up like a Hebrew patriarch.

Upvote 0

hiscosmicgoldfish

Liberal Anglican
Mar 1, 2008
✟11,767.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Conservative
Okay, so I looked him up....
Seems that he denies the Deity of the LORD Jesus Christ and is first, out of "The Way International" which is known for a lot of bad things in the Church....a cousin of mine got mixed up in that, and some friends kids did, and they got about destroyed, but I think they got out of it...haven't seen them in a long time:

I thought he seemed rather cultish. sort of domineering personality, wouldn't take any opposition to his own opinions. probably not very humble.

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,670.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mqf

Jul 15, 2012
Calgary
✟8,388.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
when you wrote "rood awakening" I thought it was a spelling mistake. ha ha. I have no idea when or if a rapture will happen and frankly I don't care anymore. I used to care and researched the subject but only fell upon frustration as those who offered non bias points of view were actually quite biased. In my frustration, the Lord asked me "If you knew the truth, would it change your salvation?" I answered no, it wouldn't change and I no longer worried or wondered about it. I figure whatever will pan out, will pan out, I'm just going to live for Christ.

Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
when you wrote "rood awakening" I thought it was a spelling mistake. ha ha. I have no idea when or if a rapture will happen and frankly I don't care anymore. I used to care and researched the subject but only fell upon frustration as those who offered non bias points of view were actually quite biased. In my frustration, the Lord asked me "If you knew the truth, would it change your salvation?" I answered no, it wouldn't change and I no longer worried or wondered about it. I figure whatever will pan out, will pan out, I'm just going to live for Christ.

It is laid out in the "Living Oracles", but not understood until Jesus came.
It is still not so understood because of the "hellenizing" of the Church in that our foundation is in Judaism as Believers, and Paul said to them were committed the Oracles and etc, and to them pertains the adoption and etc.

The gathering together to the LORD in the air is the ingathering of the first harvest of sons of God from earth, in their elementally transformed human being flesh bodies, whether they are raised from the dust of this creation or whether they are elementally changed while the redeemed souls born again in Spirit are still living in them.

We must be changed to enter into our inheritance of heavenly priests as adopted sons of the Firstborn Son of God of the human being kind, of earth.

The change of our bodies of flesh is the oracle of the garments of the Levitical earthly priesthood, "made for beauty and for glory", for the priests to don when they served in the earthly tabernacle which is a type, a sign, an oracle of the heavenly one.

Leviticus 8 tells the oracle of the garments and the consecration to the priesthood after donning the garments, and being shut in, behind the doors of the tabernacle for one full week, celebrating our consecration to the heavenly priesthood.

The two silver trumpets in Numbers 7 is the oracle of the trumpets which were typed by Moses which will sound from heaven twice, together, to call the elders [the dead in Christ] and the living congregation remaining alive in their bodies, to gather together at the tabernacle door, to hear YHWH's instructions.
Our tabernacle is in heaven where we will gather before the doors, and we will hear the LORD's instructions as in Isaiah 26:19-21, to come in, shut the doors, hide for a little while, while the tribulation is sent on earth below.

Psalm 50 tells us we who have received the Atonement will be called form heaven above [the souls who have departed their bodies] and earth beneath, to gather together to Christ -before His door in heaven, as the Oracles above teach us.

We will be changed in our garment of flesh to go in, shut the doors, and celebrate our consecration to the priesthood of heaven for one full week.

Is that a week of years? Perhaps, as time in heaven is not the same as time below, and passes much more quickly, as those who have raised from the dead after hours and hours dead have testified. It always seems to be just a few minutes to them, while it was actually 12 hours, or up to three days [there are many testimonies of such and can be found online].

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

zeke37

IMO...
May 24, 2007
✟20,694.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
That is their doctrine.
he is not a 7th day Adventist. what he was, is not important.
infact, he was a pre tribber, dispensationalist just like many of you here.
he grew up believing in pre trib.

the specific denomination or group that he came out of last, is not important
they are all part of Babylonian Pagan churchology of today
(easter ring a bell?)

oh, so he's an SDA. I wondered about that.
no. he considers himself Messianic American

Oh, he denies the deity of Jesus Christ. Be careful what you share, Zeke37.
are you completely sure of that?
he believes Jesus is the Son of Almighty God, the Messiah
do you have a link, or are you just repeating crp on the internet

I studied with a well known guy (dirrerent guy) for 4 years, so I knew him really well,
yet so many internet sites outright lied about him,
they said he did not believe in the Trinity etc. when I heard Him teach the Trinity every day
so I can't just believe you because you say it
so, proof? link? Michael Rood has soooooooo many hours of video programs, that i'm sure if he said it, it's out there.

i'd like to see it myself, instead of believing hear-say

plus, I admit to not knowing too much about this guy.
but I require proof.
and I've watched prob, 20-30 hours of his programs on youtube,
and nothing about him denying Jesus' Deity has come up

last night I looked online for info, and all I got was basically the same circulated report,
major negative reviews from PRE TRIBBERS only
ha...no surprise since he is denies pre trib completely, as I do.

the first ROOD Awakening I posted was an eye opener for me on a few subjects,

Solomon's temple was cool
also in that series he touches on other subjects.

like the importance and meaning of Luke 8:40-48
and Jesus' tassel/fringes of his garment

here is what Jesus was wearing, and what the woman touched

H6734]
Transliterated: tsiytsith
Phonetic: tsee-tseeth'

Text: feminine of H6731; a floral or wing-like projection, i.e. a forelock of hair, a tassel:
KJV --fringe, lock.

Tsiyqlag. See H6860.

it was a small knotted tassel, hanging from the belt area
a reminder that all jews wore, as per Numb15
to remind them of the 613 commandments

in Mal4, we read
2 But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings;
this is a little inaccurate english, as the strong's shows
it means that even the hem of his garments are full of healing
that;s where the tsiytsith (tassel/frings) is located

Strong Number[H3671]
Transliterated: kanaph
Phonetic: kaw-nawf'

Text: from H3670; an edge or extremity; specifically (of a bird or army) a wing, (of a garment or bed-clothing) a flap, (of the earth) a quarter, (of a building) a pinnacle:
KJV -+ bird, border, corner, end, feather[-ed], X flying, + (one an-)other, overspreading, X quarters, skirt, X sort, uttermost part, wing([-ed]).

now when we go to Luke, it makes more sense.
this woman was not even allowed in the city because of her disease.
if she's noticed, she will be stoned to death on the spot
but she really believes that the Christ is there, so her faith makes her go
she wants to be healed,
and she knows something special about the promised Messiah, according to Mal4

can u imagine....?
the crowd pressing on Jesus....thousands follow Him, very closely
many folks touching Him, like you'd reach out to a movie star or sports star today
40 And it came to pass, that, when Jesus was returned, the people gladly received him: for they were all waiting for him.
41 And, behold, there came a man named Jairus, and he was a ruler of the synagogue: and he fell down at Jesus' feet, and besought him that he would come into his house:
42 For he had one only daughter, about twelve years of age, and she lay a dying. But as he went the people thronged him.
and thus comes the woman
43 And a woman having an issue of blood twelve years, which had spent all her living upon physicians, neither could be healed of any,
44 Came behind him, and touched the border of his garment: and immediately her issue of blood stanched.
45 And Jesus said, Who touched me? When all denied, Peter and they that were with him said, Master, the multitude throng thee and press thee, and sayest thou, Who touched me?
so, she touches His tassel and is immediately put on the spot.
Jesus FEELS healing pouring out of Him
and stops His march, and says...who touched Me

she's found out, as everyone parts like the red sea...
the crowd thinks she's in big trouble now

and she knows that if Jesus is not the Messiah, "she's a dead woman"
but she is immediately healed and knows it.....
46 And Jesus said, Somebody hath touched me: for I perceive that virtue is gone out of me.
47 And when the woman saw that she was not hid, she came trembling, and falling down before him, she declared unto him before all the people for what cause she had touched him, and how she was healed immediately.
48 And he said unto her, Daughter, be of good comfort: thy faith hath made thee whole; go in peace.
to get me really interested in someone else's biblical theories,
well that's something that is hard to do these days....
but I truly did get a lot out of the video series

so I thought I would pass this video on to pre tribbers,
so they could here from a no nonsense kind of guy,
from one that was pre trib bred,
why there is absolutely positively no way that there can be a pre trib rapture

So zeke...

Are you pretty well humbled by your source? Or do you still go with him?

skypair
as stated above, I don't know too much about him.
I like the military in your face style,
and I like that he realizes that today's churches are all pagan
iow, most all of us have been in Babylon since we were born

but God is calling his people out.

Like preachingchristcrucified, I too don't believe in pre-trib rapture. However unlike pre trib rapture hell is very supported in the bible.
three different words are translated into English as hell
but the one in question simply means the grave.

it is done away with in the lake of fire, at judgement
which is complete and utter destruction....pooof....nothingness, forever.

burning in a torture chamber forever is NOT supported in the Bible

Upvote 0