✟7,730.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi all,

I, like many of us out there, have been going through a crisis of faith. I am finding it harder to continue going on each day, as it seems like the world is moving further from God. I have been decorating my home to remind me to keep me on the right track.

Has anyone here learned of Etsy? If so, any suggestions about it? I have been looking for some religious items to give me motivation, such as expressions and works of beauty. I found this hand-made calligraphy work of 1 Corinthians, and I'm thinking about purchasing but not sure about this platform:

Jane Austen Dracula Quote Wall Hanging Bible Verse Print | Etsy Canada

Any advice is most welcomed

Nov 27, 2021
Los Angeles
✟7,730.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I've bought lots of things from Etsy. It's a site that lets craftspeople sell their creations on the Internet. My experiences with Etsy sellers have all been positive.

Thank you so much. I know it differs from seller to seller. As someone who has bought something, do you think you can take a look at this listing and tell me based on your expert opinion if this would be OK to purchase from? They have 5-star reviews but I don't know if that's good or bad (or if they go up to 10 stars)

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Hi all,

I, like many of us out there, have been going through a crisis of faith. I am finding it harder to continue going on each day, as it seems like the world is moving further from God. I have been decorating my home to remind me to keep me on the right track.

Has anyone here learned of Etsy? If so, any suggestions about it? I have been looking for some religious items to give me motivation, such as expressions and works of beauty. I found this hand-made calligraphy work of 1 Corinthians, and I'm thinking about purchasing but not sure about this platform:

Hi I have purchased things from there as well. Make sure you contact the seller first there though. Sometimes people make accounts there however and leave for whatever reason. I agree that the world is moving further away from God and we can see Gods' judgements falling (eg. COVID, natural disasters etc which are all increasing in frequency).

I would not worry about decorating your house. Seek Jesus everyday through His Word and prayer. I invested in some wireless ear plugs for my phone and have downloaded a free bible app. If I have some spare time I can listen to the bible as I go about doing some things which I love. You can get the app from here...

Free download for your phone bible link

If you do not like that one there is many more but I have found it very easy to use and listen to and it helps me to remember scriptures.

May God bless you as you seek Him through His Word.

Upvote 0

PloverWing

Episcopalian
May 5, 2012
New Jersey
✟335,909.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Thank you so much. I know it differs from seller to seller. As someone who has bought something, do you think you can take a look at this listing and tell me based on your expert opinion if this would be OK to purchase from? They have 5-star reviews but I don't know if that's good or bad (or if they go up to 10 stars)

5 stars is the max, so 5-star reviews are positive reviews. It can be helpful to look at the text of the reviews for more information. In the reviews for this seller, I'm seeing positive comments about the products and about the buyers' interactions with the seller. I'm also seeing at least one repeat customer, which is a good sign. The reviews I'm seeing are mostly about their plush toys rather than wall hangings, so that's something to take into account; you might dig through the reviews to see if there's one for a wall art item. But overall, this looks like a seller who does good work and is responsive to customers.

Upvote 0

SANTOSO

Jul 15, 2020
Jakarta
✟236,770.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi all,

Check out :Home

They have praise plaques, and banners.
More importantly, check their lives dedication to the Lord. They like to put praise plaques around the world; they like to place in beautiful place where they also sang praise and glorify God’s name.

Be blessed. May God’s grace be with you. Amen.

Upvote 0