Feb 21, 2012
✟432,004.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
She Accused Him Of Rape. She Then Sent Herself Threatening Messages To Frame Him.

Maley had a seeming vendetta against a 20-year-old man with learning disabilities who was dating her sister. She barely knew him, yet claimed he sexually assaulted her and her friends. Maley then created multiple social media accounts under the young man’s name and sent herself disturbing and threatening messages in order to frame him.

One has to wonder "Why did she think people would just believe her?"

Maley’s story unraveled after she accused John of sending a threatening message while he was in prison without access to the Internet.

Rather alarming to think that without her mistake...this poor guy would likely be in prison or dead from suicide.

Thoughts?

A Gerbil

Oct 8, 2019
Lanarkshire, Scotland
✟16,856.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟927,403.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Greetings,

John Doe, told the Record he was on the brink of suicide until he was acquitted last November on five charges of sexual assault.

This is a very sick person whose malice is difficult to fathom. I hope they give her the help she needs in a correctional facility. What she's done to him is wholly repugnant.

~Bella

Upvote 0

Ironhold

Feb 14, 2014
✟201,967.00
Faith
Mormon
Marital Status
Single

"Listen and believe" is a key plank of the modern feminist movement, courtesy of Anita Sarkeesian and her kind.

Basically, if a woman makes an allegation, you're supposed to just accept it as gospel truth or you're a bad "ally".

• Agree
Reactions: Ana the Ist
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟948,821.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Why? What is the point of picking a single story and posting it?

Here's a guy that purposely ran over his girlfriend and crushed her to death
Family's outrage at four-year sentence for domestic violence killing

Here's a a 6 year old that found her mother murdered by her partner
Six-year-old found her mother's body after Logan murder

Here's a guy that bashed his partner to death
Perth man jailed over partner's bashing murder

So again, what is the point of this thread?
I wonder if, to most of us, if it's kind of more shocking that a woman would actually do such things, when most of the time, we only think the men are the ones mostly capable of these kinds of things...

Kind of more shocking and more unfathomable to hear about a woman doing such things I think...

Being that evil, etc...

Maybe anyway...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟948,821.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I wonder if, to most of us, if it's kind of more shocking that a woman would actually do such things, when most of the time, we only think the men are the ones mostly capable of these kinds of things...

Kind of more shocking and more unfathomable to hear about a woman doing such things I think...

Being that evil, etc...

Maybe anyway...

God Bless!
Hell hath no fury like a woman... Well, you know, "fill in the blank" nowadays, I guess...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

A Gerbil

Oct 8, 2019
Lanarkshire, Scotland
✟16,856.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
"Listen and believe" is a key plank of the modern feminist movement, courtesy of Anita Sarkeesian and her kind.

Basically, if a woman makes an allegation, you're supposed to just accept it as gospel truth or you're a bad "ally".

I haven't read the story but, assuming this happened in the occidental world, the key assumption of any justice system is innocent until proven guilty, and the standard of proof required is 'beyond reasonable doubt'.

I think the problem here is that the guy was simple and would have possibly been manipulated into contradicting himself in court or when he was interviewed, in addition to the material evidence which was not considered to have been fabricated. I would have thought the defendant's legal representatives would have investigated the IP address or something, though.

As a Christian I'm absolutely, utterly opposed to the death penalty. But this is the reason why everybody should be - innocent people have been, and will be, executed.

• Agree
Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

SoldierOfTheKing

Christian Spenglerian
Jan 6, 2006
Kenmore, WA
✟276,139.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married

Women are not inherently more truthful than men.

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟948,821.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
What about less violent, vicious, angry, wrathful or vengeful...?

I find that men are more subject to violent crimes "in the moment" or in the passion and/or emotion of in the moment, without really thinking, etc, whereas a wicked woman will carefully pick out and pre-meditate and plan and plot your demise, and usually not get caught in the process either...

God Bless!

• Agree
Reactions: A Gerbil
Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟432,004.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married

This might be the oddest post I've ever seen...

You're aware this the News and Current Events section, right? I've seen you post here before Tanj...so I apologize for assuming that you understand how it works. Allow me to explain...

You post a link to a News or Current Event article or story. You then talk about that News and or Current Event.

This particular story is about a girl who lied about rape....then got other girls to lie about rape....and it almost caused a guy with disabilities to kill himself or spend a long time in prison.

Feel free to comment on the topic.

See above.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Tanj

Redefined comfortable middle class
Mar 31, 2017
Australia
✟277,286.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married

Can you find a thread on this board addressing the untruthfulness of men (not involving politics)?

I can't.

• Friendly
Upvote 0

MehGuy

A member of the less neotenous sex..
Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,151,956.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Rather alarming to think that without her mistake...this poor guy would likely be in prison or dead from suicide.

Thoughts?

Would be nice to see her receive prison time for this. Set a clear example that this is not acceptable behavior.

Admittedly didn't read the article? Are they dropping the charges? Wouldn't surprise me if they proceed regardless. You know, being the victim of sexual trauma can make people do strange things. Lol.

• Agree
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟432,004.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Would be nice to see her receive prison time for this. Set a clear example that this is not acceptable behavior.

She appears to be facing some lesser charges...not sure what kind of time she faces.

Admittedly didn't read the article? Are they dropping the charges? Wouldn't surprise me if they proceed regardless. You know, being the victim of sexual trauma can make people do strange things. Lol.

Seems like he's cleared legally....socially is a different matter.

• Agree
Upvote 0

MyOwnSockPuppet

Regeneration of myself after computer failure
Feb 22, 2013
Oxford, UK
✟180,029.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
She appears to be facing some lesser charges...not sure what kind of time she faces.

Perverting the course of Justice - it's an offence (with corresponding sentencing) that covers a wide range of things.

The basic guidance is 4-36 months (the most recent interesting example was Fiona Onasanya - who was an MP at the time - she lied about who was driving her car so her brother would get the points on his licence instead (she got three months, her brother (who plead guilty) got ten)), but the maximum is life.
Given that he's experienced what can only be described as a protracted campaign of harassment (and not just by her) to the point that he tried to slit his wrists I can't say that it qualifies as just the basic.

It all depends on the intestinal fortitude of the judge.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

HannahT

Supporter
Apr 9, 2013
✟458,531.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Here's a guy that purposely ran over his girlfriend and crushed her to death
Family's outrage at four-year sentence for domestic violence killing

Here's a a 6 year old that found her mother murdered by her partner
Six-year-old found her mother's body after Logan murder

Here's a guy that bashed his partner to death
Perth man jailed over partner's bashing murder

What an odd response. Are you supposed to pick out multiple stories, and post different points from them to start a thread? That would be a little confusing.

People post single stories all the time. (shrugs) If you don't like the subject matter there are plenty of other single stories you can choose from in this section of the board alone.

There are also plenty on the evils of domestic violence for sure! The similarities for the victims are there too.

1) People believed the abusive party, and turned on the victim for one.
2) This young disabled man is still traumatized by friends/families/etc. even after he was proven innocent. Abusive parties tend to want to destroy the victims life - and her actions in this story show that for sure!
3) They intend on ruining their victims reputation, and make sure no would want them anymore.

Different type of crime, and the two don't compare - yet have similar evils.

Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟709,653.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
She Accused Him Of Rape. She Then Sent Herself Threatening Messages To Frame Him.

Thoughts?

"Why did she think people would just believe her?"

Likely because of the rhetoric .... all women should be believed is being propagated out there. No ... in America you are innocent until proven guilty ... not the other way around.

Upvote 0

Emmylouwho

Sep 5, 2019
New York
✟16,125.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Widowed
Upvote 0