✟34,757.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
In response to Mrs. Johnson question on miraculous healing, C.S. Lewis said:

"Yes, I do believe people are still healed by miracles by faith: but of course whether this has happened i
n any one particular case, is not so easy to find out.” ~C.S. Lewis [Collected Letters]​

geetrue

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 16, 2006
Beach House
Visit site
✟73,776.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
C S Lewis said what you quoted he said, before God TV and Todd Bentley (roll eyes), before twitter and facebook (wink wink), before text messaging and Christian forums :D

Surely someone has been healed by miracles of faith after all both are included in the list of nine spiritual gifts that have not gone away as some would believe.

The body of Christ still has tongues and interpretation of tongues and prophecy and discernment, Word of knowledge and Word of wisdom for six of the nine gifts of the Spirit.

Why not healing, faith and miracles rounding out the other three for a total of nine?

geetrue

Upvote 0

JimB

Legend
Jul 12, 2004
Nacogdoches, Texas
Visit site
✟34,757.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
IMO there are many more spiritual gracelets (I prefer that word to 'gifts') than nine. And I think miraculous healing, et.al., happens all the time--a least they do in our neck of the woods. Frankly, I consider all healing a miracle. Maybe I should have said 'supernatural' healing. :)

Upvote 0