Aug 5, 2007
✟5,834.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I've seen the accusation that the forum was invaded for three hours this morning. Can anybody supply any links to me, because I've looked through the reports forum and don't see it.
thats because i am man enough to eat what comes against me... i was reported for questioning fr rick however

BTW, you were one here from the other forum during that time, so it shouldnt be such a hard thing to see

would you like for me to post examples of the personal attacks or do you understand that it happened as i stated it?

Upvote 0

BelindaP

Senior Contributor
Sep 21, 2006
Indianapolis
✟20,888.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Well, I did report a post of yours. I can't think of any other way I trolled the forum.

And I did notice a couple of cranky posts by members of the forum in response to some unsubstantiated claims on your part.

Is that what you are referring to, or did I miss it?

I'm really trying hard to to come off as sarcastic. If there were a real attack, then I will advise the members of the forum accordingly.

Upvote 0
£

£amb

I am so tired of every thread bringing grief within this area.

Belinda...I'm not aiming this at you and I apologize. I just feel this has to come off my chest. This place nearly makes me want to cry because of the drastic change that has occured over a short matter of time. It has become a battleground. Plain and simple.

I am a conservative. God made me to encourage, love and darn it...have a good time. But I don't believe conservative means to be on the edge of our seat awaiting every move. I will stand for truth and will not let satan have a foothold in my life with God on my side. God made us unique...some to be bold, some to fight, and some to love and encourage.

Belinda...I'm sorry...I didn't mean to derail this. For the people reading, I'm not aiming this at anyone...just frustrated...that's all. I'm not one to usually speak out about anything, but I felt led to this time.

:(

Reactions: MrJim
Upvote 0

GreenMunchkin

Likes things. And stuff. But mostly things.
Supporter
Jan 21, 2007
United Kingdom of wo0t
✟99,941.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
£amb;39841464 said:
I am so tired of every thread bringing grief within this area.

Belinda...I'm not aiming this at you and I apologize. I just feel this has to come off my chest. This place nearly makes me want to cry because of the drastic change that has occured over a short matter of time. It has become a battleground. Plain and simple.

I am a conservative. God made me to encourage, love and darn it...have a good time. But I don't believe conservative means to be on the edge of our seat awaiting every move. I will stand for truth and will not let satan have a foothold in my life with God on my side. God made us unique...some to be bold, some to fight, and some to love and encourage.

Belinda...I'm sorry...I didn't mean to derail this. For the people reading, I'm not aiming this at anyone...just frustrated...that's all. I'm not one to usually speak out about anything, but I felt led to this time.

:(
QFT :(

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.