United States
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
IMG_20200623_125707630.jpg

I kind of botched up the hand. I am not a very good artist and my hands shake, but this is merely one of the ones that I have done and I think I have pictures of the others, so if you like this one I will try to share others.

BrAndreyu

Jun 1, 2020
Florida
✟30,776.00
Country
United States
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
WIN_20200603_18_34_38_Pro (2).jpg

Here's another one that I did. This is based off of a design I drew on the back of a paper bag when I was in jail for 18 days last year. Sorry for having my thumbnail in it.

Upvote 0

ralliann

christian
Jun 27, 2007
✟201,959.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
  • Friendly
Reactions: BrAndreyu
Upvote 0

BrAndreyu

Jun 1, 2020
Florida
✟30,776.00
Country
United States
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
WIN_20200606_15_39_13_Pro (2).jpg

I'm sorry for the bad quality of the photo, my webcam is not very good. This one I used the Eastern style cross on because I thought it looked better than using the Western one (And I prefer it honestly, I wear an Eastern style cross pendant most of the time).

Upvote 0

ralliann

christian
Jun 27, 2007
✟201,959.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
View attachment 301864

I'm sorry for the bad quality of the photo, my webcam is not very good. This one I used the Eastern style cross on because I thought it looked better than using the Western one (And I prefer it honestly, I wear an Eastern style cross pendant most of the time).
How long have you been doing this? they are nice, but Exodus 20 is my favorite so far.

• Friendly
Reactions: BrAndreyu
Upvote 0

BrAndreyu

Jun 1, 2020
Florida
✟30,776.00
Country
United States
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
How long have you been doing this? they are nice, but Exodus 20 is my favorite so far.

Thanks for your kind words.

I've been doing it once in a while for about two years. I sometimes go through periods where I'll do one every day, but I haven't made one in quite a few months as of late, so it's not something that I practice doing every day. Every couple of months I'll do one a day for a like a week straight but I could definitely stand to do it more often and then I'd probably get better at it.

I work with a single-temperature iron, but I do have a multi-temperature one but it's a cheap piece of Chinese garbage so it doesn't exactly work the way I had hoped that it would and the majority of my good pieces are produced with the single-temperature iron.

I mostly do stuff inspired by religion and the bible. I have one of St. Dymphna as well as one of St. Francis that I did when I first started out, but I don't have pictures of them at the moment. The St. Dymphna one that I've done is on my icon shelf in my room, as she is the patron saint of the mentally ill, I actually have taken a liking to her. I always liked Francis from the time I was a kid despite choosing Sebastian as my patron saint at confirmation (although I haven't done one of him yet).

I'm actually going to pick the iron back up and do something new within the next few days, I'm just trying to come up with some ideas because I am not very good at doing people (especially when it comes to their hands and faces).

Reactions: ralliann
Upvote 0