Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,056,135.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Keep me as the apple of the eye, hide me under the shadow of thy wings... - Psalm 17:8

Father, behold, as E = mc2 so we can divide and conclude that all mass (m) is energy (E/c2) and that mass comes from thee, the Father of all light and energy. Father God, you are the one above all, the source of all light and energy. In thee the plasma energy is turned into what mass as you will, and this mass will soon return to the plasma from whence it was forged. I pray that you remember your servants that call upon your name, bless us, and keep us as the apple of the eye.

Behold what manner of things come from your energy and light! All mass, the sun, the stars, the galaxies, the earth, and the moon. You have formed things for your pleasure and will turn the mass into plasma and the plasma into mass as you will. There are also intellectual energy and lights as well as spiritual. We also pray that as you have perfected the spiritual E (energy, motivation, warmth, love) and c2 ( light, faith, hope, charity, joy) that you will also allow it to shine and show forth from your servants in heaven and in earth.

Father we pray for the needs here on the CF. Give people the wisdom, meet the needs, and heal the ailments I pray... And keep us as the apple of the eye. We pray these things in Jesus name... And with our Pentecostal preacher... In his name, we command you to... Loose the people! And let the proper energy and lights flow from us uninhibited in Jesus name I pray.

Reactions: chapmic

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,056,135.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Our Father in heaven, hallowed be thy name,
thy kingdom come, thy will be done as it earth as it is in heaven
give us today our daily bread and forgive us our debts as we forgive our debtors
lead us not into sin but deliver us from evil
for thine is the kingdom, and the honor, and the glory, and the light and the energy, forever more...
I pray that you meet the needs and with your great power heal and help the people.
In Jesus name I pray, amen!

Reactions: chapmic
Upvote 0