✟17,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Just thought I'd share one of my prayers with you all

Heavenly Father, your ways are greater than mine. I acknowledge and meditate on that Lord because you know the plans that you have for me and those plans are to prosper me and strengthen me with a bright and glorious future that honors and glorifies you. Lord, bless me with that life which glorifies you. I choose to focus on you and not any storm that I go through because you are who calms those seas and you are the one who has blessed me with the heart, courage, and strength of a lion. Lord, thank you for believing in me and thank you for leading me through the storm for I know that this storm is intended to guide me into greater things and a brighter future. It is intended to prepare me and strengthen me the way that you designed a palm tree to be strengthened by the winds of a hurricane. Lord, thank you for strengthening me with hurricane winds. I love you God and I honor you. You are my mighty strength and my song. The Lion of Judah who has triumphed over all things. My Lord, my Savior, my God, mighty redeemer and the great "I Am". You are my Lord and my Shepherd and I glorify and love you with all my heart. In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, Amen.

Unofficial Reverand Alex

Pray in silence...God speaks softly
Site Supporter
Dec 22, 2017
The Mystical Lands of Rural Indiana
Visit site
✟526,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Beautiful. I pray the same, on behalf of my non-believing friend in dire straits right now. I pray that all may come to understand God in this way.:pray:

Upvote 0