A prayer to get rid of demons and break family curses....

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnnMercy2

Goofball
Aug 18, 2002
North Carolina
Visit site
✟4,976.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Originally posted by Rising_Suns
Just so you guys know, "nether world" is mentioned in the bible, along with air, fire, water, etc.... here's an example:

"For my soul is surfeited with troubles and my life draws near to the nether world"--psalms 88:4

But whatever your comfortable with.

I did not know that was in the bible, I've never seen it, thanks for posting that. But knowing me I read that but didn't pay attention to it. But then again when I read someting it's hard for me to read every word in order, my eyes seem to have a life of their own and dance around when I'm reading, it's like they don't focus or something, sorta the same thing when I read numbers, I tend to read them backwards, anywho, thanks for letting me know that :) It makes things clearer.

In Christ,
Anna

Upvote 0

debs

May 18, 2002
Visit site
✟403.00
Hi Rising sun. I dont have a problem with you at all. What youve posted I have no doubt was done in faith hope and love. You go for it!!

The problem lies with the orginal composer of the prayer and there is a spirit attached to this prayer that has come from the original person. I call it a virus (like a cold) that can be transferred from the original person who has wrote this from their contaminated spirit and theres something there thats not of God. You could liken it to a email with a hidden virus..at least thats how the Gift of Discernment operates in me...like a little antenna in me that picks up on what the natural mind cannot see. ...I didnt have to read the prayer through to know..the little alarm just sounded straight away and then was confirmed as read on......I would be wary of the source of this prayer.

Hey, I wonder if since youre so into taking the devil head-on if maybe youre a little inclined to the prophetic? I highly recommend the gift of Discerning of Spirits to you...God is GOOD! with love in Christ

Upvote 0

sr. scholls

The dimmest of lights
May 4, 2002
Alaska
Visit site
✟1,934.00
Faith
Protestant
I had no real problem with the prayer, just that first line with the air, water, etc. and I could sense something wrong with it. Since you've clarified it, I feel a little better, but I still have that aching feeling about the author of that prayer. Do you know who did it? I don't know what it is, nothing against you, I'm perfectly comfortable knowing that you are ready to take satan on with the full armour of God. I'm just going to be praying about the author of that prayer, there's really nothing wrong with it at all, but it doesn't settle right with me for some reason. Anywhoo, thanks for posting!

"Be on your guard, stand firm in the Faith: Be men of courage; be strong." I Corinthians 16:13

Upvote 0

Rising_Suns

'Christ's desolate heart is in need of comfort'
Jul 14, 2002
Saint Louis, MO
✟24,335.00
Faith
Catholic
hey,

for those who care, the booklet I got this prayer from is called: "Miracle Hour", by Linda Schubert. (Foreward by Rev. Robert DeGrandis, S.S.J.)

It has the Imprimatur by Pierre DuMaine, Bishop of San Jose, CA. It's a booklet with 12 prayers designed for certain things:

1. Praise

2. Sing to the Lord (some songs)

3. Spritual Warefar (what you read)

4. Surrender

5. Release of the Holy Spirit

6. Repentance

7. Forgiveness

8. Wait for the Lord to speak

10. Intercessions

11. Petitions

12. Thanksgiving

Each prayer takes about 5mins to speak.

It's actually a nice prayer booklet. I use it when I find myself at a loss for words, or when I my words seem to be getting redundant.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.