A prayer request for a new home

Apr 3, 2015
✟17,232.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi brothers and sisters in Christ!

I and my wife need a new home. We have been praying for it for years.

Please pray that the almighty Lord would give us a new home soon! And that He would supernaturally arrange everything so that we will both know it comes from Him and we will not get into financial or health problems.

Please also pray that He would also help us in our current problem.

Thank you all.

jannikitty

wise ole owl
Nov 22, 2011
Pacific NW.
✟28,248.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others

Please pray that the almighty Lord would give us a new home soon! And that He would supernaturally arrange everything so that we will both know it comes from Him and we will not get into financial or health problems.

Thank you all.

His grace abounds and is sufficient. Lord, grant them peace and guidance and show them what is needed in this. May your Will be done. In Jesus Name. :prayer: Welcome to the forum..

Upvote 0

Pink Spider

EUROPEAN ANGLICAN
Site Supporter
May 26, 2013
Sweden
✟38,072.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Jesus-Carry-Cross_zpsbu748jk8.jpg

Praying that you may
find a new home!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

servant of Merciful Love

Goodbye~God bless
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2008
✟2,498.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private

Thank you all.

Thank you for your prayers. Unfortunately, our situation has gone worse. I can't understand why. Maybe this is because God is arranging something special that we can't see right now. I believe that God can help us and do whatever He wants to do.
The Lord's ways and timing are perfect ~ praying for your strength and peace as you wait on Him.
May He bless you in His Merciful Love and Divine Providence :crossrc:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,246.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Thank you for your prayers. Unfortunately, our situation has gone worse. I can't understand why. Maybe this is because God is arranging something special that we can't see right now. I believe that God can help us and do whatever He wants to do.

Thank you for the update, continuing to pray.....

Upvote 0

suzeequeue

redeemed by the blood of the Lamb
Oct 5, 2006
U.S. Midwest
✟15,133.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

i'm sorry to hear that things are worse, brother, but will continue to trust in Him for your needs.

heavenly Father, i lift my brother to you this day for comfort and clarity. give him peace of mind, Jesus, that you have your mighty hand on him and will bring him through, to your glory! bless also his dear family. thank you, Jesus.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,246.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Unfortunately things still haven't improved.

A kind request... If any of you get a word of knowledge or a word of wisdom for us, please send me a personal message.

I'm sooooo sorry.....continuing to pray......

Upvote 0