India
✟14,828.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
FAther we I browse through this iste
Help me FATher to help others too in their spiritual growh
FAther help s all to bring in unity to you other unsaved souls so that you may purify them and make them clean
Father save those who dont need you

FAther I ask for your guidance for this matter in Jesus name
Amen

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
:clap:
Lord, we praise and thank You for this forum and the opportunity to offer up our prayers and petitions to Your Heavenly Throneroom.

Help those seeking to find You and help those lost and in chains to be loosed and found. Amen.

Lord, help sekir and others here to reach out to the hurting humanity and bring relief and answers to these many prayers being offered up. Amen.
:bow: :angel: :prayer: :crossrc:

:groupray: :groupray: :groupray: :groupray: :groupray: :groupray: :groupray: :crossrc:

Upvote 0

Toobcherished

Nov 8, 2006
✟7,830.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Lord if you could just use this forum as an example of the spirit of genorosity, as an example to seek ye first! Prayer is the most powerful gift and you gave it to everyone of us. We like to thank you for the gift jesus, You said o Lord "where two or more come together in my name there I am also" We are here Jesus, we are gathered in your name. Jesus, touch this board and eveyone on it. Direct them to pray Jesus, now more then ever we need to reach out to you. You will not turn the other cheek you will answer our prayer request, in your time and in the way you see fit for our lives. Always for the better of us all. In the name of Jesus we pray for understanding, your love and mercy upon us all as we deal with the struggles of life Lord. May we obey you today and always in the name of Jesus. Amen

Upvote 0

Ephesians4

Senior Veteran
Sep 26, 2007
www.prayerandsupport.com
Visit site
✟21,923.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father in Heaven, we pray for Sekir. Please be with her and please plant seeds of faith into the hearts of her family. We also ask that you guide her here in these forums and help her to be a blessing to all whom she encounters. Give her an extra helping of love, hope, peace, joy and patience today. Bless her fully. In Jesus' name we pray, Amen.

Upvote 0

torchbearer

Veteran
Oct 11, 2007
South Africa
✟16,675.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Lord Jesus, I give thanks that there is a place that people can turn to - to find out more about you, to gain counsel and guidance, to seek prayer assistance when times seem difficult. I give thanks for my diligent brothers and sisters who give up prayers on behalf of others. I give thanks for the people who work so hard to make this site and others like it possible. A refuge in a world that can be so lonely, so empty. Lord, without you we are shadows in the night, lost, weeping and derelict. We give thanks Lord that you chose us. Amen.

Upvote 0