✌ A Prayer for Singles 웃

GospelS

A Daughter of Zion Seeking Her Father in Heaven!
Site Supporter
Aug 1, 2017
She is The Land!
✟450,710.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
"Truly, I say to you, whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven. Again I say to you, if two of you agree on earth about anything they ask, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three are gathered in my name, there am I among them.” Matthew 18:18-20

Abba Father, who art in heaven, Lord, I thank you for this forum and everyone on the forums here. I thank you that you didn't leave us alone but are with us everywhere. Father, I thank you that we have each other in Christ, joining us together through the Holy Spirit that flows from your very heart. Lord, I pray that we would be a blessing to each other that you may see and delight in our fellowship. Lord, I pray that we may know you more as we see your glory revealed in each member whom you created in your very image. Lord, may we not bear your image in vain but be fruitful and multiply according to your will and desire. May your name be lifted and honored above all else in this place. Lord, please help us to love and trust one another as we minister to one another through these earthly vessels that you chose to be your living epistles. I pray that you would help us to recognize and read your writing written on each person's heart by your very hand. :praying:

Lord, may everyone who finds us here, find you and know that you are alive and real. May our hearts and minds be aligned with yours. May broken hearts be healed and lonely bodies find comfort and peace. May every soul find their rest and strength in you. Father, I thank you that we do not have a High Priest who is unable to sympathize with our weaknesses, but one who in every respect has been tempted as we are, yet without sin. Lord, you know the times that we live in and how hard it is getting by every moment, to live as your children in this dark and crazy world. Lord, what would become of us if you were not our refuge and hope. And whom do we have but you, Lord? We long for your kingdom to come and we wait upon you. So I thank you for your grace towards us even as we wait and learn to obey you. Father, let everyone with confidence draw near to the throne of grace, that they may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need. :pray:

Father, may every soul find their needs in you for you alone can satisfy the thirsty. May everyone who is seeking a companion find one, and let no evil steal our blessings. Lord, I pray that no one will be walking alone, broken, and cold anymore as we pass through these wild waters. May your Spirit that is hovering over calm down the chaotic waters and may everyone have someone that they may rejoice in you with their beloved. Lord, help us to see what you see and pursue your heart. I pray that you would captivate us with your glory and that nothing will stop us from loving you as you deserve. Thank you for choosing us and drawing us unto yourself. Teach us to worship you in truth and in spirit. :groupray:

May the Lamb of God receive the full reward of His suffering and let it not be said that I withheld anything from you. Spirit and the bride say, Come, Jesus, in whose name I pray this. You, my will, just as you are. So be it with us, Abba Father.

prayer-1020-400.jpg

Last edited:
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums