Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
As a parent with adult children, I occasionally bit and pieces about friends from their youth and how their lives are unfolding. Rebbeca and Savannah are serious and sad examples. Please, just once, lift them up to the Father so His eye would fall upon them and His deliverance save them.

Rebecca's parents are extreme liberals. There were no boundaries in their home. Everything was acceptable. Rebecca's sister is a lesbian loud and proud. Theirs was never a happy home. Rebecca has imagenary friends, and posts about boyfriends she does not have. I don't know if she knows Jesus. Rebecca is lost and wondering on her own. Her's is not a good life.

Savannah was always wild. Her parents divorced when she was in junior high. She is now doing hard drugs. Savannah is lost. Her life is imploding. I'm fairly sure she does not know Jesus.

My heart breaks for them. Please Father find them and save them. Provide role models that they need. Deliver them from the grasp of evil that binds them.

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
i dont think imaginary friends re bad i men im the only christian in my family and i tune them out on her but i created a imaginary life in my mind a few years ago but i do know reality from imaginary but its fun
@jasonMalloy1999 A good verse about the believer's thought life: :)
"Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things." (Philippians 4.8)

Upvote 0
Sep 27, 2019
inverness
✟74,229.71
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
@jasonMalloy1999 A good verse about the believer's thought life: :)
"Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things." (Philippians 4.8)
my imaginary life a bs exept that im a hardcore christian in my mind and hav eotons as in real life im struggling with no emotion really

Upvote 0