✟40,147.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

My prayer for Arielle

God of our Lord Jesus Christ, Father of glory, give to Arielle the Spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of You and let the eyes of her understanding being enlightened; that she may know what is the hope of Your calling, what are the riches of the glory of Your inheritance in the saints, and what is the exceeding greatness of Your power toward her according to the working of Your mighty power which You worked in Christ when You raised Him from the dead and seated Him at Your right hand in the heavenly places.

Father, who shall separate Your Arielle from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or danger, or sword? For Your Son's sake saints are being killed all the day long, and the enemy regards many of us as sheep to be slaughtered. No, in all these things Arielle is more than a conqueror through Christ who loves her so. Neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate Arielle from Your love. All this You have written to her and promised. Thank You for your faithfulness. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums