US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I just wanted to pray a prayer for healing anime. Anime has become a way that I sometimes write now and I find it very healing. It is pleasing to imagine myself as an anime person and not a human. It gives me an escape. I just wanted to pray for the healing of anime, that anime movies and books come forth that are more helpful and healing to people. I also wanted to pray that Christian anime become a genre. It would be great to be able to read Christian anime.

Cturtle

Jesus, My Savior and Lord is my hiding place
Nov 30, 2015
My Citizenship is in Heaven
✟10,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
I just wanted to pray a prayer for healing anime. Anime has become a way that I sometimes write now and I find it very healing. It is pleasing to imagine myself as an anime person and not a human. It gives me an escape. I just wanted to pray for the healing of anime, that anime movies and books come forth that are more helpful and healing to people. I also wanted to pray that Christian anime become a genre. It would be great to be able to read Christian anime.

Father, You are Lord and we thank You for the gift of anime. We ask Father that You would raise up some people willing to make some godly anointed anime for those whom enjoy it. And put it out there to minister to those who enjoy it. Thank You Father for another avenue to draw people unto You and for creating a godly spiritual stronghold for Your children to grab ahold of. In Jesus name, Amen

Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Father, You are Lord and we thank You for the gift of anime. We ask Father that You would raise up some people willing to make some godly anointed anime for those whom enjoy it. And put it out there to minister to those who enjoy it. Thank You Father for another avenue to draw people unto You and for creating a godly spiritual stronghold for Your children to grab ahold of. In Jesus name, Amen
Thank you so much :)

• Winner
Reactions: Cturtle
Upvote 0