West of Mississippi
✟409,107.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I think it is appropriate, not lusty, just you and your love to Him. You have artists license to say what you want. It’s good, not offensive. The answer to your three questions is yes. Seek to flee unjust pain inflicted on you, or call a cop.

Upvote 0

rturner76

Domine non-sum dignus
Supporter
May 10, 2011
Twin Cities
✟725,021.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
do you personally think it's okay to talk to God in this way? And the other - is it okay/proper for a female Christian to share words like this with others?
Yes and yes. King SOloma and Kind David wrote some of the most timeless poety in history in praise of God. If this is how you feel comfortable and it expresses how you feel, it's like a prayer in writing
I do have a deep relationship with God, and sometimes really this is the only way to communicate with God.
Build on your strengths. If this is an effective way to express your feelings to God, Revel in its magnificence

Upvote 0

Leah Daniels

Jun 23, 2020
Southlake
✟36,595.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It's beautiful.

I agree that Song of Solomon is supposed to help us understand God and His love for us. I have gotten many ideas from meditating on it. Thanks for helping me figure that out better. God really does love you, very deeply. I'm glad you know that.

Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟340,916.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I enjoyed it especially the last paragraph. I could find no wrong..i often think those thoughts about Jesus. Don't let anyone or anything stop you from loving Jesus openly. Who cares what they/we think. There is only one that matters.
Be bold as pastor Allen Jackson always says.
God bless!

Reactions: Leah Daniels
Upvote 0

Leah Daniels

Jun 23, 2020
Southlake
✟36,595.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I enjoyed it especially the last paragraph. I could find no wrong..i often think those thoughts about Jesus. Don't let anyone or anything stop you from loving Jesus openly. Who cares what they/we think. There is only one that matters.
Be bold as pastor Allen Jackson always says.
God bless!

Thank you for your opinion and encouragement, I really appreciate it. I'm glad you liked it! God bless you too!

Upvote 0