I shall serve God.
Feb 2, 2006
In God's country
✟8,231.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Good evening! It's been a few months since I've logged on, but I truly need prayer from the anointed children of Lord Jesus...

I won't go into much detail at the moment, but in the past few months I've had a falling-out with my family and I'm no longer with them. As a result I'm not fending mainly for myself while attempting to still go to college, majoring in the field of psychology. I truly want to finish school and help people with what I learn there, as well as improve my overall quality of life in these dark times.

But all of this isn't what I truly need prayer for.

You see, since all of this has happened, I've been so focused on other things and things have gotten me so down that I seem to have backslidden a long way... I was a deeply spiritual person with unshakeable faith, but now it's very difficult for me to reach the Great God of Light. Please, pray for my spiritual side to reawaken, that Jesus hears my cries and let's me have an increasingly deeper fellowship with Him like I use to have. Even if I have to start over at square 1 in the Walk of Faith.

Thank you for your prayers... I have faith that what you pray shall come to pass, in Jesus' name. Thank you so much!

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
May I advise you to make peace with your family. God asks us to forgive so we can feel better. I think this may be standing in the way of your spirtual reawakening.

Father God, I pray that You will help this one to start with making peace with his family. I ask that You will put the desire in his heart to want to do so not because he has to, but because he wants to. I pray that You will send him the help of the Holy Spirit to do so and reawaken his desire to walk closely with You. I ask that You will reawaken the faith in him as well. Bless him today with all that You know he is needing, You know all and LORD we thank You in advance for answering this one's prayer, In Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0

Angel_of_the_Lord

I shall serve God.
Feb 2, 2006
In God's country
✟8,231.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I have made peace with my family. I did long ago- it is they who have not made peace with me. That sounds bitter, but it wasn't meant to sound that way; I try to tell them that I love them and that I want to be part of their lives, but they seem to refuse me at every turn.

But thank you all for your prayers- they are very well appreciated!

Upvote 0

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It is good that you did your part in trying to make peace with them so all that is left is to pray for them.

Father God, may You soften the parent's hearts that they may see their son in a new light. Show them that their son truly does love them and cares for them and wants peace and to reconcile with them. If it be in thy Will show Angel of the Lord if he can do if anything more to reach them. I pray for their souls and ask that You will reveal Yourself through this situation. Bless this entire family and A O T L who asks for prayer that he may return in faith to You with peace, joy and a closer walk with thee, In Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0

Joyfulwriter

Jul 22, 2009
Kansas City Metropolitan Area, Olathe, KS
Visit site
✟7,628.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Dear Brother in Christ,
My prayers are with you. I have suffered spiritual dryness and backsliding and the Lord has always brought me back into deep fellowship with Him.
Even in the midst of suffering, He can give you joy.
When your outlook is bad, look up. Look up to Christ. The uplook is always good.

Upvote 0