A PLAN TO DESTROY AMERICA ... and beyond

littotes60

Oct 4, 2015
✟2,626.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Just how educated do you think we are today compared to them?
Look up Jefferson's and Washington's educations just for a couple.

I've met people with doctor degrees who couldn't keep up with great minds like Rush Limbaugh and Limbaugh couldn't even make it through undergraduate degree.

Just goes to show sometimes piling book learnin' on people is like piling books on a donkey.

It comes down to where you get your smarts from. People like Rush and Sean Hannity were just born smart.

Upvote 0

littotes60

Oct 4, 2015
✟2,626.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Why is American spit pretty good?

Because it is American. It's in the genes.

I think spit is all the Same unless it is severly sick.

Apparently you are unaware of what we call "American Exceptionalism". We aren't like you guys in other countries. We are exceptional. And all our various exudates are equally special.

Upvote 0

PeachyKeane

M.I.A.
Mar 11, 2006
✟91,102.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
You don't agree?

No. For starters there was no grade 5 when the founding fathers were of that age. Most education was done through mentoring which was generally reserved for the wealthiest families.

So, you're kind of right, but not exactly for the right reasons.

Upvote 0

littotes60

Oct 4, 2015
✟2,626.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
No. For starters there was no grade 5 when the founding fathers were of that age. Most education was done through mentoring which was generally reserved for the wealthiest families.

So, you're kind of right, but not exactly for the right reasons.

Actually the first public schools in America were founded in the 1600's in Boston (Boston Latin), but just judging from the name it was probably for the Illegal Immigrant population who were flooding Boston even in those days. (If Thomas Jefferson had just built a wall we wouldn't have had all these problems!)

Upvote 0

Ronald

Exhortations
Site Supporter
Jul 30, 2004
southern
✟111,578.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Let's skip to the only relevant question:

If this is indeed the problem, what's the Solution?
Since your favorite quote comes from Hugh Hefner, who attempted to improve on a Biblical scripture, I'll say this:
If Hugh Hefner would come back from the dead, he might give some good advice and it won't be like anything he ever said before. :crosseo::crossrc::crossrc:

Upvote 0

Roseonathorn

Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2017
Finland
✟131,729.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Since your favorite quote comes from Hugh Hefner, who attempted to improve on a Biblical scripture, I'll say this:
If Hugh Hefner would come back from the dead, he might give some good advice and it won't be like anything he ever said before. :crosseo::crossrc::crossrc:
He would probably say Hell is real, turn to Jesus while there is time. You do not want to get stuck here in torment forever.

Upvote 0

Roseonathorn

Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2017
Finland
✟131,729.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Because it is American. It's in the genes.

Apparently you are unaware of what we call "American Exceptionalism". We aren't like you guys in other countries. We are exceptional. And all our various exudates are equally special.

Yeah now I get it You allow more Es and additives in your candies and more poison in Your make-up than Europe so You must be a bigger heap of trash than eauropeans when You die. Your spit is more polluted than the scandinavian spit so to speak. You can stand more before You topple off say? By the way I heard that the top predator animal the Eagle even in one of the cleanest countries eats so many fish, rats and rabbits and smaller pesticided or otherwise unclean animals that it has loads of poisons in it when it dies. It is not good for normal rubbishbins but the meat should be treated like a poison, never eaten. Often it get stuffed up and put in a school or public building.

Upvote 0

Ronald

Exhortations
Site Supporter
Jul 30, 2004
southern
✟111,578.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Yeah now I get it You allow more Es and additives in your candies and more poison in Your make-up than Europe so You must be a bigger heap of trash than eauropeans when You die. Your spit is more polluted than the scandinavian spit so to speak. You can stand more before You topple off say? By the way I heard that the top predator animal the Eagle even in one of the cleanest countries eats so many fish, rats and rabbits and smaller pesticided or otherwise unclean animals that it has loads of poisons in it when it dies. It is not good for normal rubbishbins but the meat should be treated like a poison, never eaten. Often it get stuffed up and put in a school or public building.
Please go easy on us, with all the corruption in government, the medical industry, the FDA, our moral fiber in society, the family redefined, kids addicted to video games and tweeting nonsense, a plan to destroy America from within, I thought I could at least hawk up a clean spit without hurting anyone. Do pray for us.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single

Upvote 0

Ronald

Exhortations
Site Supporter
Jul 30, 2004
southern
✟111,578.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

You are looking for a solution to the problems of the world through man? It can't be done, we've tried - it's getting worse. The OP was just someone's insight that I agree with. This generation has taken a generation to get here, it's gonna change. Trump wants the greatness back where we were 60 years ago. It's well meaning but not going to happen. The economy will get better temporarily but our sinful nature is not going away unless God banishes it - then we can all get along.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
That was the title of a chapter in my book. And the answer to the $20 trillion dollar question is Christ.
You are looking for a solution to the problems of the world through man? It can't be done, we've tried - it's getting worse.

Sounds like there's nothing to do but sit around and complain?

The OP was just someone's insight that I agree with.

Of course -- nothing in there from you -- just passing on other people's thoughts...

This generation has taken a generation to get here, it's gonna change. Trump wants the greatness back where we were 60 years ago. It's well meaning but not going to happen.

Ah, the 1950s... Cold War panic, McCarthyism, Jim Crow unopposed, shallow materialism as the cure for all ills... Good times, eh?

The economy will get better temporarily but our sinful nature is not going away unless God banishes it - then we can all get along.

Sounds like brainwashing to me.

Upvote 0

expos4ever

Oct 22, 2008
Montreal, Quebec
✟251,078.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Please go easy on us, with all the corruption in government, the medical industry, the FDA, our moral fiber in society, the family redefined, kids addicted to video games and tweeting nonsense,...
I think you are exaggerating. Do you have any data as to the extent of these problems? Human beings have a notorious tendency to wildly overstate how good the past was in relation to the present - the myth of the "good old days".

One example of how this lead us astray. It is widely believe that crime and violence are getting worse. The facts show that the opposite is the case: both these things are declining and quite markedly so.

Upvote 0

expos4ever

Oct 22, 2008
Montreal, Quebec
✟251,078.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Trump wants the greatness back where we were 60 years ago.
I find these sorts of statement to be maddeningly inexplicable. All the actual data suggests that Mr. Trump is a lying, self-centred, unstable, immature, racist. How, prithee are these personality traits the key to greatness?

And, again, please quantify what was so great about the world of 60 years ago compared to today? I grant you that incomes were more equitable in those days. But, and this is really important. Mr. Trump denies what many experts see as the largest existential threat to the human race: climate change.

Upvote 0

littotes60

Oct 4, 2015
✟2,626.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I think you are exaggerating. Do you have any data as to the extent of these problems? Human beings have a notorious tendency to wildly overstate how good the past was in relation to the present - the myth of the "good old days".

One example of how this lead us astray. It is widely believe that crime and violence are getting worse. The facts show that the opposite is the case: both these things are declining and quite markedly so.

Things are indeed getting better because Trump is now president thereby reversing the trends Obama started when he tried to encourage Americans to attack each other like a giant gladiator contest for his and Michelle's entertainment.

Upvote 0

littotes60

Oct 4, 2015
✟2,626.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I find these sorts of statement to be maddeningly inexplicable. All the actual data suggests that Mr. Trump is a lying, self-centred, unstable, immature, racist. How, prithee are these personality traits the key to greatness?

Hmmm, the greatness of America 60 years ago seems to have contained almost all of those attributes except "unstable". So it actually kinda works out exactly as advertised, doesn't it?

And, again, please quantify what was so great about the world of 60 years ago compared to today?

60 years ago we had a president who fought against the Nazis, personally.

I grant you that incomes were more equitable in those days. But, and this is really important. Mr. Trump denies what many experts see as the largest existential threat to the human race: climate change.

60 years ago there were only a small number of people ("scientists") who knew anything about the earth warming due to human activity. It wasn't until Al Gore took up some obscure data that had been proven for nearly 100 years and turned it into a giant scheme by which he was able to win an Oscar.

That's really all that Global Warming is...Al Gore's attempt to win an Oscar. It only took the complicity of thousands and thousands of independent scientists all over the world over the past 150 years. I think it speaks both to the power of Al Gore but also to the weak-mindedness of these thousands upon thousands of scientists that they could be so easily bamboozled by Mr. Gore.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
That was the title of a chapter in my book. And the answer to the $20 trillion dollar question is Christ.
You are looking for a solution to the problems of the world through man? It can't be done, we've tried - it's getting worse. The OP was just someone's insight that I agree with. This generation has taken a generation to get here, it's gonna change. Trump wants the greatness back where we were 60 years ago. It's well meaning but not going to happen. The economy will get better temporarily but our sinful nature is not going away unless God banishes it - then we can all get along.

Please describe America 60 years ago and what was so "great" about it?

• Agree
Reactions: Shiloh Raven
Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single

The females were in the kitchen, the coloreds were in the back of the bus, and the gays were in the closet. What's not to like?

Upvote 0

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

I'm curious too, but I don't hold out much hope for an answer though since the member you quoted has literally ignored my previous replies to him, which are here and here. So, good luck.

Upvote 0

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I'm curious too, but I don't hold out much hope for an answer though since the member you quoted has literally ignored my previous replies to him, which are here and here. So, good luck.

I could predict what the response will be, if one is coming. We shall see.

Reactions: Shiloh Raven
Upvote 0