A PLAN TO DESTROY AMERICA ... and beyond

littotes60

Oct 4, 2015
✟2,626.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Well, I think we both know the old saying of "Love America or leave it!" If I had a dollar for every time I was told I should leave America because I don't love this country or because I openly criticize this country, I might have a comfortable fortune saved up by now.

That sounds like a really solid business plan! You should start doing that. You can become an AMERICAN SUCCESS STORY by demanding a dollar for every time you are told you are un-American. All you have to do is say an enormous amount of un-American things.

That's the AMERICAN DREAM!

• Haha
Reactions: Shiloh Raven
Upvote 0

tadoflamb

no identificado
Feb 20, 2007
Diocese of Tucson
✟74,331.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Well, I think we both know the old saying of "Love America or leave it!"

I've always thought that was an un-American expression and have never understood it.

To me, dissent is patriotic.

• Agree
Upvote 0

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I am probably the most undereducated here in this forum since I communicate in english which is the third language I learned. I have only learned four languages well enough to live in the countries where they are spoken but I still struggle most with the language that most speak in my own country since I was born to parents that speak swedish. We have a swedish minority in Finland at the coast, with swedish schools so it is not like we meet many finnishspeakers on our sparetime as kids. It should not be that way, but it still is that way since the languages are so different from each other, almost as russian and american.
So you are a native Swedish speaker from western Finland? :)

I like the two names: Aaland & Ahvenamaa (or however you spell it..!)

Upvote 0

Roseonathorn

Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2017
Finland
✟131,729.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Try to keep up. If ignorance is strength, Donald Trump is Mr. Universe.

Mr Universe does not care much about the nature, ecology or how to preserve it or what seems to ruin it I have understood. I assume any Amerian can poison America as He pleases or abstain from poisoning if He so pleases. That is quite a dangerous decision if I may say. I also heard a heated discussion about climate between someone He has decided to be the head of climatedecisions. She does not seem to know that the world has gotten hotter nor that coralreeves are dying or that we are polluting our planet and that the air is getting worse. With her on that spot He can be Mr Universe because noone is complaining from that ecology seat either.

• Agree
Reactions: tadoflamb
Upvote 0

Ronald

Exhortations
Site Supporter
Jul 30, 2004
southern
✟111,578.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
How did you derive that from my post?

You make me sound like some sorta latter day Jonathan Swift. Gosh I wish I was that clever!
From many of your posts, not one. Well your humor starts out in agreement with some conservative views, then it seems like you have liberal views as well, taking both sides, switching back and forth with sarcasm and then you'll talk straight for a bit until the poster gets comfortable and then you're at it again. Some of it is funny with the hyperbole, some extreme and so I just think you feel comfortable in the middle, a centrist, watching everyone fight it out. ?

Upvote 0

Roseonathorn

Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2017
Finland
✟131,729.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
So you are a native Swedish speaker from western Finland? :)

I like the two names: Aaland & Ahvenamaa (or however you spell it..!)

I was born in Finland and so was my parents, some has emigrated to Canada but came back but some of them are dead now, some other went to Canada. All my relatives speak somewhat dialect but swedish. Åland like Ohland in Swedish and Ahvenanmaa in finnish...We learn finnish in school but also at work and sparetime, it is a rather hard language. Finland is a rather rasist country and sometimes rather cruel but it is nothing finns really want to admit, nor swedishspeaking finns. But it is the cold truth. However the normal person is often rather ok. Sometimes a bit shy, they shut up and mind their own business when in town and are more social on the internet. I am used to speak to people everywhere. Finland is rather boring but if one stands the cold and likes to swim and is not afraid of forests and its animals then one can enjoy the nature. The nature is beautiful. But when I have lived in more southeren countries I did not miss Finland, I enjoyed the warmth in Germany and the moist air in England. The best part was I did not have to struggle with finnish language. When I was in Åland as a kid a sheep ate my filmroll from my oldfashioned camera, but my aunt later found it when it had come out the other end... poor sheep. She developed the film and Sent me the photos.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Åland like Ohland and Ahvenanmaa in finnish... When I was there as a kid a sheep ate my filmroll from my oldfashioned camera, but my aunt later found it when it had come out the other end... poor sheep. She developed the film and Sent me the photos.
Isn't this where Finnjet sails to from Soedertaelje?

Upvote 0

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That sounds like a really solid business plan! You should start doing that. You can become an AMERICAN SUCCESS STORY by demanding a dollar for every time you are told you are un-American. All you have to do is say an enormous amount of un-American things.

That's the AMERICAN DREAM!

I'm not sure how well that would go over though considering the fact that I've been yelled at (with explicit foul language included), have been called obscenities (such as what people call a female dog), have been spit upon, and even have been physically threatened a time or two. I've also endured listening to a few racist remarks and slurs about Native Americans too. I think this kind of reaction was triggered because they noticed the medicine bag I usually wear around my neck. Anyway, I'm fairly certain that these patriotic Americans (who some, incidentally, wore a Christian cross around their neck) would be affronted if I asked them for money for being un-American during the time they are verbally assaulting me or spitting on me or threatening to hit me if I don't shut my (insert your choice of foul words here) mouth. So, I'm not sure your suggestion would be such a great idea.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

littotes60

Oct 4, 2015
✟2,626.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I'm not sure how well that would go over though considering the fact that I've been yelled at (with explicit foul language included, have been called obscenities (such as what people call a female dog), have been spit upon, and even have been physically threatened a time or two. I've also endured listening to a few racist remarks and slurs about my people too. I think this kind of reaction was triggered because they noticed the medicine bag I usually wear around my neck. Anyway, I'm fairly certain that these patriotic Americans (who some, incidentally, wore a Christian cross around their neck) would be affronted if I asked them for money for being un-American during the time they are verbally assaulting me or spitting on me or threatening to hit me if I don't shut my (insert your choice of foul words here) mouth. So you see, I'm not so sure your suggestion would be such a great idea.

In order to make an omelet you have to break some eggs. Just carry a lot of antimicrobial wipes to get rid of all the spit. (And remember it's just real American spit and that stuff is pretty good!)

Once you've made your first million I bet being spat upon and called all manner of horrible names will become much easier to handle!

I mean just look at Donald Trump himself! He had to face the continued scorn of old money Manhattan while he worked his way up from the most humble of beginnings. And lookit today! He's the LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD! So powerful he can make nasty racial slurs to Native Americans while honoring them for their service to the country under a picture of Andrew Jackson!

You have to admit that money and power grease the skids a lot and make EVERYTHING easier for the holder of that money and power!

• Haha
Upvote 0

littotes60

Oct 4, 2015
✟2,626.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I was born in Finland and so was my parents, some has emigrated to Canada but came back but some of them are dead now, some other went to Canada. All my relatives speak somewhat dialect but swedish. Åland like Ohland in Swedish and Ahvenanmaa in finnish...We learn finnish in school but also at work and sparetime, it is a rather hard language.

As a real American I don't know how people in Finland navigate! I mean if I just want to get to Turku do I have to know that it is called Abo by the Swedish folks? AND THEY PUT BOTH NAMES ON THE ROAD SIGNS???

Surely Finland must be ready to collapse from the shere strain of the multiple languages!

Finland is rather boring but if one stands the cold and likes to swim and is not afraid of forests and its animals then one can enjoy the nature.

Again, as a REAL AMERICAN ultra-heterosexual man I could never get naked in a wooden closet and get all sweaty with OTHER MEN while they beat me with sticks. That doesn't sound like something I'd be comfortable with.

The best part was I did not have to struggle with finnish language.

One thing all of us can truly appreciate is the richness of Finnish swear words. I understand they have some of the largest selection.

When I was in Åland as a kid a sheep ate my filmroll from my oldfashioned camera, but my aunt later found it when it had come out the other end... poor sheep. She developed the film and Sent me the photos.

...the sheep developed the film? Is that something Finnish sheep digestive tracts do??? You guys got hit by a lot of Chernobyl fallout, but that seems extreme....

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Ronald

Exhortations
Site Supporter
Jul 30, 2004
southern
✟111,578.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Yes, I got that part. My question is, are they Americans who are doing these things?
Even Lincoln said that no force outside our country could destroy us, so that it would have to be within. But there are influences outside, people like George Soros, who created trouble, riots, wars, discord in nations. Then there are those who made him rich -- we don't here about them. Education system, the media and congress all have a hand in this. They may or may not be aware of the big picture. They may actually believe it is for the best.
When I say give up some of our freedoms and relinquish our sovereignty, that's destructive. Here's a transcript of Walter Cronkite speaking to the UN in 1999. He talks about America giving up it's sovereignty and towards a One World Government. It's a push towards Utopian construct. Something else will happen before that ...
United Nations, national sovereingty and the future of the world - Walter Cronkite - a speech on UN

Upvote 0

Roseonathorn

Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2017
Finland
✟131,729.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
As a real American I don't know how people in Finland navigate! I mean if I just want to get to Turku do I have to know that it is called Abo by the Swedish folks? AND THEY PUT BOTH NAMES ON THE ROAD SIGNS???

Surely Finland must be ready to collapse from the shere strain of the multiple languages!

Again, as a REAL AMERICAN ultra-heterosexual man I could never get naked in a wooden closet and get all sweaty with OTHER MEN while they beat me with sticks. That doesn't sound like something I'd be comfortable with.

One thing all of us can truly appreciate is the richness of Finnish swear words. I understand they have some of the largest selection.

...the sheep developed the film? Is that something Finnish sheep digestive tracts do??? You guys got hit by a lot of Chernobyl fallout, but that seems extreme....

Finland has a history of either belonging to Sweden or being under russian influenses and Swedish people moved into Finland. Actually most finns learn Swedish in school and swedish speakers learn finnish in school and we have two languages exept on our road, it is only swedish. No finn live here.
Collapse frome multiple languages, maybe, some do not want to learn another language.
Sauna is a traditional bathing method to save on the warm water, Finland is very cold in vinter, it is not a sexual preference, but sure if You have a private sauna as many families have, we do, You can go alone. It is as usual as standing in a line with showers to us, I do not usually use swearwords, about that last...funny Americans :) Yes Sheep really can develop film in Ohlalaland because those sheep ate unsalted chips from the chipsfactory... no, my aunt developed thaaa roll. It is getting late over here and mama have some beautysleap before justice league movie starts tomorrow... have to be compared to wonderwoman. Sigh.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

littotes60

Oct 4, 2015
✟2,626.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
What a strange thing to say...

College educated people today are funny and easy to make fun of. Note how many of those fancy PhD's it takes to prove things like "global warming" or "evolution" but it only takes a community college drop out posting online to prove it all wrong!

In America we don't cotton to respecting people just based on the work they had to do to get to the top of their field unless they worked hard to become a chief executive officer of a company...then there's NOTHING we won't give to them out of respect for their brilliance.

Upvote 0