Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 26, 2003
Visit site
✟80,681.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Hi

As we all know this is How the World looks today as far as Culture goes.

Dark Green = Christianity

Light Green = Partial Christianity

Red = Muslim

Purple Eastern Religions.

daniel 1140.jpg

Well it is easy to see why there are only Three Kingdoms mentioned in End Times prophecy……………….there is the king of the North the king of the South and the kings of the East.

So now Lets look At Daniel which gives us a Blow by Blow account of events leading up to Christ’s return.

Dan 11:40:At the time of the end shall the king of the south push at him: and the king of the north shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over.

Picture Time Again

daniel 1140-1.jpg

Dan 11:40: and the king of the north shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over.

Picture Time
daniel1140-2.jpg

Dan 11:41: He shall enter also into the glorious land, and many countries shall be overthrown: but these shall escape out of his hand, even Edom, and Moab, and the chief of the children of Ammon. 42: He shall stretch forth his hand also upon the countries: and the land of Egypt shall not escape. 43: But he shall have power over the treasures of gold and of silver, and over all the precious things of Egypt: and the Libyans and the Ethiopians shall be at his steps.

Obad:1:18: And the house of Jacob shall be a fire, and the house of Joseph a flame, and the house of Esau for stubble, and they shall kindle in them, and devour them; and there shall not be any remaining of the house of Esau; for the LORD hath spoken it.

Picture Time

daniel1140-3.jpg

Dan 11:44: But tidings out of the east and out of the north shall trouble him: therefore he shall go forth with great fury to destroy, and utterly to make away many. 45: And he shall plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him.

Rev 16: 12: And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared. 13: And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. 14: For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

daniel1140-4.jpg

11: And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.12: His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.13: And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.14: And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

Rev 19:20: And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.21: And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

21:1: And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.2: And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

Isa 2:2: And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the LORD's house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it. 3: And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem. 4: And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.

Just The Facts

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 26, 2003
Visit site
✟80,681.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Hello

Of Course I have, but Jesus directly references Daniel. Paul, Peter, the Apostolic Church Fathers who Knew John all reference Daniel 11:32 on as future. So yes I have considered it but decided that I should listen to those great men of God.

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Hello
Of Course I have, but Jesus directly references Daniel. Paul, Peter, the Apostolic Church Fathers who Knew John all reference Daniel 11:32 on as future. So yes I have considered it but decided that I should listen to those great men of God.
I agree.
In fact, Daniel's name is only mentioned in 2 verses of the entire NT, and that in the 1st century 70ad Jerusalem/Temple discourse....

Daniel 11
31 And strong ones out of him stand up, and have polluted the sanctuary, the stronghold/refuge, and take away the continual<8548>, and give the abomination making desolate<8074>.

The greek word #2050 used in Matt and Mar occurs in only 3 verses of the entire NT:

Matthew 24, Mark 13 and Luke's Temple/Jerusalem Discourses harmonized
Matthew 24:15

Matthew 24:15
Whenever then ye may be seeing the abomination<946> of the desolation<2050>, the being declared<4483> thru Daniel the prophet, having-stood<2476> in a holy place<5117>,
(the one-reading<ἀναγινώσκων <314> let him be understanding<νοείτω 3539>)...
16 then those in the Judea let them be fleeing!<5343> into the mountains<3735>
Mark 13:14
`Whenever yet ye may be seeing the abomination<946> of the desolation<2050>, the being declared thru Daniel the prophet, having-stood where not it is binding<1163>,
(the one-reading< ἀναγινώσκων <314> let him be minding/understanding),
then those in the Judea, let them be fleeing! into the mountains
Luke 21:20
Whenever yet may be seeing the Jerusalem surrounded<2124> by war-troops<4760>,
then be knowing that come nigh<1448> desolating<2050> of Her

2050. eremosis er-ay'-mo-sis from 2049;
despoliation:--desolation.
2048. eremos er'-ay-mos of uncertain affinity;
lonesome, i.e. (by implication) waste (usually as a noun, 5561 being implied):--desert, desolate, solitary, wilderness.
2049. eremoo er-ay-mo'-o from 2048;
to lay waste (literally or figuratively):--(bring to, make) desolate(-ion), come to nought.

Matthew 23:38
Behold! the House of ye is being left desolate/a wilderness<2048>
Luke 13:35

Behold! the House of ye is being left desolate/a wilderness<2048>,

Revelation 18:19
And they cast dust upon their heads and cried out, lamenting and mourning, saying "woe! woe! the great City in which are rich all the ones having the ships in the sea out of the preciousness of Her,
that to one hour She was desolated<2049>

Where is the abomination of desolation of Daniel, Matt and Mark shown in Revelation

Hebrew Interlinear of Daniel 11:31 Showing the use of the Definite Article -
THE Abomination of Desolation

Hebrew Interlinear of Daniel 12:11 Showing the Absence of the Definite Article -
AN Abomination of Desolation

Last edited:
Upvote 0

LastSeven

Amil
Site Supporter
Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, Alberta
✟154,576.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello

Can you show me where Jesus, Paul and Peter directly reference Daniel 11:32.

Upvote 0

Just The Facts

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 26, 2003
Visit site
✟80,681.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Hello

Of course I can or I wouldn't have said it.

Matt 24:[15]"So when you see the desolating sacrilege spoken of by the prophet Daniel, standing in the holy place (let the reader understand),

Dan 12:[11] And from the time that the continual burnt offering is taken away, and the abomination that makes desolate is set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

And Yes Jesus is Referencing that part of Daniel as earlier in both we have

Matt 24:[21] For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been from the beginning of the world until now, no, and never will be.

Dan:12:1And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book. 2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

Now both Peter and Paul reference the last part there.

[5] Therefore do not pronounce judgment before the time, before the Lord comes, who will bring to light the things now hidden in darkness and will disclose the purposes of the heart. Then every man will receive his commendation from God.

[10] For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, so that each one may receive good or evil, according to what he has done in the body.

[7] But by the same word the heavens and earth that now exist have been stored up for fire, being kept until the day of judgment and destruction of ungodly men.

Peter and Paul very clearly understood that Daniel was yet to be fulfilled

Upvote 0

LastSeven

Amil
Site Supporter
Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, Alberta
✟154,576.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello

Of course I can or I wouldn't have said it.

Matt 24:[15]"So when you see the desolating sacrilege spoken of by the prophet Daniel, standing in the holy place (let the reader understand),

Dan 12:[11] And from the time that the continual burnt offering is taken away, and the abomination that makes desolate is set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

That's Daniel 12. My mistake. I thought you meant there was something in Daniel 11 that Jesus referenced. In any case, don't you think it's possible that the abomination Daniel spoke of was realized in 70 A.D.?

Upvote 0

Just The Facts

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 26, 2003
Visit site
✟80,681.00
Faith
Non-Denom
HI Last Seven

I think you didn't really read what I said

Paul, Peter, the Apostolic Church Fathers who Knew John all reference Daniel 11:32 on as future.

The problem is people tend to think of Chapters........................ Daniel did not put chapters on his work, others did. 11 and 12 are the same prophecy.

No I don't because of the flowing nature of the prophecy through time from Daniel's time to the end. I also do not believe that any verse before verse 40 has to do with end times

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LastSeven

Amil
Site Supporter
Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, Alberta
✟154,576.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Parts of Daniel's prophecies are relatively easy to nail down, but other parts (such as the parts you're referring to) are not quite so easy. I'm not sure if you're right, but I also can't say for certain that you're wrong so at this point I'm not going to argue with you. Feel free to keep throwing puzzle pieces out there and I'll read them.

Upvote 0

Just The Facts

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 26, 2003
Visit site
✟80,681.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Lastseven

You are exactly right the first part of Daniel 11 is easy then it gets hard. Am I right???????I have no idea.......... but at this point after 40 years this is my understanding.

I personally believe no one knows the Truth 100%....... only when the 144,000 are sealed will the truth be truly known. Until then we are just all trying to find our way. Many are called few are chosen may God grant you the Grace to be in the few

Upvote 0