Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It's a terrific prayer-useful to offer in many cases besides social media-but I must say that this short and sweet plea seems like something we absolutely ought to utter as we click onto our teeming Twitter (and Facebook) timelines, and trip into the madness that lies therein. My great thanks to Beard for writing the piece...

Continued below.
A perfect prayer to pray before using social media

LizaMarie

Jan 17, 2015
✟142,752.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm glad social media wasn't around when I was young and didn't have the maturity to think before I said things. Yes praying is good, and I think once, twice, three or four times before I post anything on social media(or even on here). I have taught my children to do the same. Thankfully they have listened to me and not made the same mistakes some of their friends have. To answer Taylor above, there are times I have seriously thought about getting rid of Facebook, and almost have, as it is a huge time waster if nothing else. But it's the only way I can keep in touch easily with my relatives on the other side of the country, and my church posts most of it's updates on FB(no services due to snow storms, ect.) so for now I am just avoiding it more and more.

Upvote 0