Non-dispensationalist
✟359,168.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Nowhere does the bible tell of a general redemption of the Jewish people.
You are just parroting the 'rapture to heaven of the church' doctrine, which has to have Israel on earth; going thru tribulation, while the Church relaxes in heaven. A completely wrong and unbiblical theory.

Please provide proof for your statement above, or apologize to us all for promoting a false teaching.
You are going to make me provide a bible passage - and then I must apologize if I can't? Some of these rules you and some others here come up with.... sheesh..^_^.

It is Isaiah 66, the last chapter in Isaiah, and the bottom line for the Jews.

Isaiah 66:5-8. In verse 5, it is talking about the early Jews who became Christians but were despised by their brethren for Jesus's namesake.

5 Hear the word of the LORD, ye that tremble at his word; Your brethren that hated you, that cast you out for my name's sake, said, Let the LORD be glorified: but he shall appear to your joy, and they shall be ashamed.

In verse 6, it is during the great tribulation, God is pouring out wrath on His enemies. Recompense for the evil they are doing at that time, and their martyring of them who have called on the name of Jesus.

6 A voice of noise from the city, a voice from the temple, a voice of the LORD that rendereth recompence to his enemies.

In verse 7, before Jerusalem travailed, in the great tribulation. Before Jerusalem's pain comes in the time of Jacob's troubles in the great tribulation. Jerusalem was delivered of a man child - Jesus born into the world.

7 Before she travailed, she brought forth; before her pain came, she was delivered of a man child.

8 Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children.

Right at the start of the great tribulation, that is when Zion - Israel - will bring forth her children;
that is, they will be saved and become children of God by believing upon the Lord Jesus Christ.

Which corresponds to all the end times prophecies, and in Revelation 12:17, which they keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

seventysevens

Feb 27, 2017
USA
✟38,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Some Jews are Christians. And being a Christian - in their case, as well - far exceeds their being a Jew.
Being a Jew is being a descendant of some man and woman. It carries with it the same as any other descendant of a man and woman, and that is eternal separation from God.
Point I was making is that it is presented that if you are born a Jew it is focused on ; -and not saying the same thing in the same way that applies to all gentiles equally as well , as the gentiles have never been called the Chosen people of God in all of history but the Jews have been called that very thing - it is so easy for people today to simply dismiss how God feels about the original people of Israel that HE chose that King David would be the blood line in which Jesus would be born

it is simply showing respect for those that God loves
The Jews that reject Jesus are no different than gentiles that reject Jesus
But yet we see so much bitterness addressed to Jews that reject Jesus and nary a mention of gentiles that do the same..

Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,159.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
it is so easy for people today to simply dismiss how God feels about the original people of Israel that HE chose that King David would be the blood line in which Jesus would be born
Jesus was born. He ministered to the Jews for 3 years, they rejected and forced the Romans to kill Him.
Now we know very well how the Lord feels about them; Luke 19:27 Bring the people who did not want Me for their King and slaughter them before Me.

We DO more than mention the faithful Christian Gentiles. THEY ARE the chosen people of God. John 15:19, 1 Peter 2:9-10
You are going to make me provide a bible passage - and then I must apologize if I can't? Some of these rules you and some others here come up with.... sheesh..^_^.

It is Isaiah 66, the last chapter in Isaiah, and the bottom line for the Jews.
Thanks Douggg, sorry for my wording there.

I don't see the word 'Jew' anywhere in Isaiah 66. That chapter could and in IMO is, about Christians before during and after the Lords Day of wrath.
The nation born in a day, will be the new nation of Beulah, Isaiah 62:1-5, of every faithful Christian. Proved by Isaiah 66:21, where the Lord will appoint some of them as His priests.

Upvote 0

seventysevens

Feb 27, 2017
USA
✟38,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Jesus was born. He ministered to the Jews for 3 years, they rejected and forced the Romans to kill Him.
You totally miss the plan, Jesus knew that would happen before he came , but he kept true to fulfilling the scriptures , Many Jews did not reject Jesus , and many today do not reject Jesus - you just prefer to disregard the truth you will not accept Just as the Jews did

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,159.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
You totally miss the plan, Jesus knew that would happen before he came , but he kept true to fulfilling the scriptures , Many Jews did not reject Jesus , and many today do not reject Jesus - you just prefer to disregard the truth you will not accept Just as the Jews did
The Apostles taught the Jews that the only justification is by faith. Galatians 2:15-16
He said: You may take it then, that it is those who have faith are the true sons of Abraham. Galatians 3:6-9
But you, 77's, seem to want God to bless those who don't have faith in Jesus. That is another Gospel.

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,159.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Peace be upon the Land of Israel:

Isaiah 58:1-2 Shout aloud without restraint, declare to My people, Israel, their sins. They seek guidance of Me day after day and say they delight in knowing My ways, as if they were a nation which had acted rightly and had not abandoned the just Laws of their God. The Jewish State of Israel.

Isaiah 58:3-5 Why should we fast and work hard for God, when He seems to pay no heed? In fact you just serve your own interests on your holy day, keeping your workers employed. Your observance of a holy day leads only to trouble and strife, on such a day your ‘fasting’ [secular activities] means that you cannot expect your voice to be heard in heaven. Is that what you call a ‘fast day’, holy to the Lord? Just a day for a man to humble himself, bowing his head like a bulrush and repenting in sorrow. The situation of many Christian Church’s today.

Isaiah 58:6-7 This is the kind of ‘fast day’ that I require; to loose the chains of injustice, to set the oppressed free and break every yoke. To share your food with the hungry and to provide the homeless with shelter. When you see those without garments, to clothe them and to never evade your duty to your kinfolk.

Isaiah 58:8-9 Then your light will break forth like the dawn, your healing will appear, your righteousness will go before you and the glory of the Lord will follow you. Then you will call and the Lord will answer, you will cry for help and He will say; Here I am! Joel 2:32, Acts 2:21

Isaiah 58:13-14 If you keep your Sabbath day holy by not doing as you please, making the Lords day worthy of honour and do not attend to your own affairs, then you will find joy in the Lord. He will give you dominion over the Land, the holding of your father, Jacob will be yours to enjoy.

Isaiah 58:11-12 The Lord will guide you always. He will satisfy your needs in the sun scorched Land and give you strength. You will be like a well watered garden, like an unfailing spring. Your people will rebuild the ancient ruins and build upon ancient foundations. You will be called the restorers of houses and towns.

Psalms 125:1-5 Those who trust in the Lord are like Mount Zion; it cannot be shaken, it stands forever. As the mountains surround Jerusalem, so the Lord surrounds His people, for now and evermore. Surely wicked rulers will not continue to control the Land allotted to the righteous, or the righteous may put their hand to injustice. Do good, Lord to Your people, to those who are upright in heart, but those who turn aside into crooked ways, let them suffer the penalty of evildoers PEACE BE UPON ISRAEL.
Reference: REB. some verses abridged.

Surely wicked rulers will not continue to control the Land’ – the apostate, atheistic and false religion peoples who currently occupy most that area originally promised to Abraham, will not stay much longer. The soon to happen, Lord’s Day of vengeance and wrath, will ‘sun scorch’ the entire Middle East, allowing His faithful Christian people to ‘have dominion over the Land’, and they will ‘rebuild the ancient ruins’. Then, there will be truly; Peace upon the holy land of Israel.

Upvote 0