Visit site
✟292,846.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Isaiah 26:11 Lord; Your hand is lifted high, let the fire reserved for Your enemies consume them. The godless cannot see how You will protect Your people.

Isaiah 26:20-21 Go My people, enter your rooms and shut the doors after you. Withdraw for a little while, until the Lord’s wrath has passed. The Lord is coming from His dwelling place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their sins. Then the earth will show the blood shed on it and hide the slain no more.

Isaiah 25:9 On that Day, Your people will say: See, this is our God, we have waited for Him and He will deliver us, let us rejoice and exult in His deliverance.

Isaiah 25:1-3 God Almighty, You are my God, I shall praise You, for You have done wonderful things – long planned, certain and sure. You have turned cities into heaps of rubble, their houses swept away – never to be rebuilt. For this, many a cruel nation is in awe of You.

Isaiah 26:16-19 In our distress, Lord, we sought You out, chastened by the whisper of Your rebuke. As a woman with child cries out in her pains, so were we because of You, Lord. Our labour has been in vain, we achieved nothing for Your Land or people. But Your dead will live, those long dead who lay in the earth, will rise again, they will arise and shout for joy.

Isaiah 25:4-5 Truly, You have been a refuge to the poor and needy in their distress, their shelter from the tempest, shade from the heat. For the attack of the godless gets them nowhere and You silence the uproar of our enemies.

Isaiah 26:15 Lord, You have enlarged the nation and won honour for Yourself. You have extended all the frontiers of this country.

Isaiah 26:1-2 On that Day this song will be sung in Judah; We have a strong city – Open the gates, let a righteous nation enter, a people who kept the faith.

The Lord’s hand of judgement is ready to strike, the fire reserved for Your enemies will consume them’. Isaiah 66:15-16, Malachi 4:1, Hebrews 10:27, Revelation 6:12-17

for the attack of the godless gets them nowhere’, The fulfilment of Psalms 83, Micah 4:11-12, Jeremiah 49:35-37

‘Whole cities are destroyed and those killed will lie unburied’. Amos 1:1-15, Ezekiel 30:1-5, Jeremiah 9:22, Ezekiel 21:1-7, Isaiah 17:1
But the Lord will ‘be a refuge for His righteous people’. Psalms 62:5-8, Zephaniah 2:3

..’shade from the heat’, as they ‘withdraw for a little while’ – take shelter from the fire reserved for His enemies’, a huge Coronal Mass Ejection fireball, that will quickly pass.
Isaiah 30:26-28, Proverbs 3:25-26, Zephaniah 3:8, 2 Peter 3:7

Then ‘a righteous nation enters’, Matthew 21:43, into all of the holy Land area, as promised to the Patriarchs. They will live in the new country of Beulah in peace and prosperity. Isaiah 62:1-5, Isaiah 35:1-10, Ezekiel 34:11-31, Jeremiah 31:10-14, Isaiah 27:6, Ezekiel 28:24-26
They are faithful Christians from every race, nation and language, Isaiah 66:18b-21, who will fulfill their destiny to be ‘a light to the nations’ and ‘His witnesses to the world’. Isaiah 43:10-12, Isaiah 66:19

Your dead will rise again’. This happens later, Jesus will bring the souls of the dead martyrs with Him at His Return. Revelation 6:9-11, Revelation 20:4

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟292,846.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Amos 8:11-14 The Lord says: The time is coming when there will be a famine on the Land, not of hunger, but for hearing the Word of God. People will search for the truth, but will not find it. All who swear by false gods will fall, to rise no more.

Amos 9:1-6 I saw the Lord standing by the altar – He said: break down the buildings onto the heads of the people and any who are left, I shall put to the sword. Wherever they hide, I will find them and destroy them. At the Touch of the Lord, the earth heaves, all who live there mourn. He is the One who created the heavens and the earth. This is the Lord’s Day of vengeance and wrath.

Amos 9:7-12 Are not you Israelites like the Cushites to Me? I brought you up from Egypt. My eyes are on this sinful nation and I will judge them. Yet, I will not completely destroy Jacob’s posterity. I shall give the command to sieve Israel among the nations, without one pebble falling to the ground. All the sinners among My people will die. On that Day, I shall restore David’s fallen house and rebuild it as it was long ago, so that Israel may possess what is left of Edom and all those nations who were once named as Mine.

Amos 9:13-15 A time is coming when the Land will prosper and be fruitful. I shall bring back My exiled people, they will restore their towns and vineyards. They will enjoy the produce of the Land. Once more, I shall plant My people in their own soil, never again to be removed from the Land that I have given them. REB [abridged]

The sequence of events is clear – firstly a lack of good Bible teaching and preaching. Those who search for the truth, will not find it, unless their heart is right with God. Then, in Amos 9:1-8, describes the Day of the Lords vengeance and wrath, when disaster will fall onto all the world, but particularly the area of the Middle East. The Jewish people too, will be judged. Jeremiah 12:14-17, Amos 2:4-5

But the descendants of Jacob, that is all 12 tribes of Israel are still known to God. He will gather and judge them. Ezekiel 20:34-36, Isaiah 1:25, Deuteronomy 32:36.
They will be joined by all the faithful Christians who are grafted in by righteousness.

V. 11-12 Then, “On that day, I will restore David’s fallen house”. The Temple will be rebuilt, Zechariah 6:15 then later: at the Return of Jesus, He will fulfil God’s promise to David, that His royal line will continue forever. “so that Israel may possess what is left of Edom”, also the lands of other nations, depopulated by His Day of wrath..

This enables the Lord’s Christian people to be a ‘light to the nations’ and preach the good news of the coming Kingdom. It also fulfils God’s promises to the Patriarchs, that their posterity will live in peace and prosperity in ALL the Land that was given to them.
The Lord will bestow on His people all those amazing blessings as promised throughout the Bible. There will be times of difficulty, and testing; as when the Anti Christ stops the offerings in the New Temple, but those who hold firm to their faith in God, will see Jesus Return in His Glory and will reign with Him.

Upvote 0