A pastor has a powerful dream or vision about President Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
In my opinion this is a very logical and accurate explanation of the relationship between President Trump and the Christian churches from 2017 until now.

This was given to Pastor Johnny Taylor in late 2018.

"President Trump was standing outside in the dark and a big spotlight was shining on him like he had broken out of prison. He was being fired at and was taking all the shots and being hit by bullets being fired from the dark from the prison. Pastors and Christian leaders were standing behind him kind of pushing him out in front of them. They were praising him for standing up for them. Then the Lord spoke and said, “He is not supposed to be standing up for you. You are supposed to be standing with him. When you stand with him, persecution will come like it has come on him. When you stand with him, I will back you up. I will defend you. I will stand with you. If you don’t stand with him, they will kill him.” (Pastor Johnny Taylor)

Note: The word "vision" was used to describe how the author got this message in the article that I found this in.

Last edited:

paul1149

that your faith might rest in the power of God
Site Supporter
Mar 22, 2011
NY
✟674,964.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
“He is not supposed to be standing up for you. You are supposed to be standing with him."

Some Christians and some pastors are standing with him. Some don't get involved because they're trying to keep the peace. And some are in the dark prison doing the shooting.

Upvote 0

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
In my opinion this is a very logical and accurate explanation of the relationship between President Trump and the Christian churches from 2017 until now.

The gospel of the $

Reactions: A Realist
Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟906,114.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Interesting, I thought Christians stand with Jesus Christ of Nazareth, not political leaders.
Blessings

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
“He is not supposed to be standing up for you. You are supposed to be standing with him."

Some Christians and some pastors are standing with him. Some don't get involved because they're trying to keep the peace. And some are in the dark prison doing the shooting.

Exactly!

I was impressed by the message given to retired fireman Mr. Mark Taylor back in 2011.

He seemed to have been given exceptional insight on the plans of Messiah Yeshua - Jesus as well and I do think that Isaiah 45
does give an explanation for what is happening.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Not me
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Interesting, I thought Christians stand with Jesus Christ of Nazareth, not political leaders.
Blessings

We are supposed to pray for political leaders all across the spectrum but when a political leader comes along who is pro-life and supports Israel.......... then we face a situation where we pray and ask for guidance and maybe we can even do more than merely pray for them?????

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
The people who will dump on our president at any opportunity will say what they always do, but the dream you referred to in the OP, Dennis, is just a dream, isn't it? The message may be thought provoking, but a dream is still only a natural function.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
The people who will dump on our president at any opportunity will say what they always do, but the dream you referred to in the OP, Dennis, is just a dream, isn't it? The message may be thought provoking, but a dream is still only a natural function.

Perhaps... but some dreams have a more authoritative source.

Mat 2:13
And when they were departed, behold, the angel of the Lord appeareth to Joseph in a dream, saying, Arise, and take the young child and his mother, and flee into Egypt, and be thou there until I bring thee word: for Herod will seek the young child to destroy him.

Mat 2:22
But when he heard that Archelaus did reign in Judaea in the room of his father Herod, he was afraid to go thither: notwithstanding, being warned of God in a dream, he turned aside into the parts of Galilee:

Mat 27:19
When he was set down on the judgment seat, his wife sent unto him, saying, Have thou nothing to do with that just man: for I have suffered many things this day in a dream because of him.

Act 2:17
And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟906,114.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We are supposed to pray for political leaders all across the spectrum but when a political leader comes along who is pro-life and supports Israel.......... then we face a situation where we pray and ask for guidance and maybe we can even do more than merely pray for them?????
If you read the presumed prophesy, it does not say anything about praying for him rather it states to "stand with him" followed by a warning from "god" if they don't. Sorry this is not IMO valid and somewhat deceitful , which we know who is the author of such things.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I agree it's possible and that it has happened. But is there something about this one which suggests that it's in that category?

My impression is that the level of insight in this message could mean that this is a warning for all Christians in America to pray for guidance about.................. because the last sentence in the message is pretty serious even if it is metaphorical rather than literal.

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
My impression is that the level of insight in this message could mean that this is a warning for all Christians in America to pray for guidance about.................. because the last sentence in the message is pretty serious even if it is metaphorical rather than literal.
It may just be Pastor Taylor's own view of events but in a more dramatic form. Whether or not that actually is the case (and it's merely a guess on my part), it wouldn't be unusual as dreams go.

• Agree
Reactions: DennisTate
Upvote 0

Cimorene

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2016
Toronto
✟246,655.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
Blessings

Yes and we're supposed to do what Jesus Christ said about loving thy neighbour, being charitable, feeding the hungry & taking care of the sick, taking care of children & widows.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Cimorene

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2016
Toronto
✟246,655.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
Yeah, this is the guy who was buying gallons of mineral oil from a local tractor parts shop, pouring it into a tub with a Bible in it and calling it a miracle.

It's bc of ppl like him that we're told in the Bible to be aware of false prophets & why I made that my title here

• Agree
Reactions: Tom 1
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status