United States
✟38,996.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Since I am 18 I went ahead and posted this for the young ones I will also post this in entertainment.

We all thought Jack Dawson died on the titantic. Really he survived in this version. Jack guardian angel saw him and Some other ship picked him up. The ship was catholic missionaries and crashed on a island full of sinners. Jack converted them. Priest baptized them . One thing is Jack married Rose on the titantic catholic chapel in private but this is just a version, in titantic when the ship. Father Thomas can be seen at the sinking scene saying hail Marys. The island newconverts build a ship, Jack returns to America but He changed his name as a act of self denial, obedience, and humble. He truly picked up his cross. His new name is Jack Calvert the same last name Rose Married, Rose Calvert it was when Rose and Calvert got very close she asked are we not going to be married? We are my darling it was on the titantic. Your Jack you have come back Rose is told the story. Out of act of self denial and humble, they tell the story to no one. Calvert dies later in the century, many of her children, grandchildren, and great and great grandchildren went on to holy matrimony, and religious life. They became great saints in heaven so did Rose and Jack. After Calvert death and at the age of 102 Rose tell the story but she does not mention her husband Jack was alive the whole time. Since there is no marriage in heaven. After that she dreamed of Jack, as seen in the last scene, then she opened her eyes. "Are you ready to come home my daughter?" Said the Blessed Virgin Mary. Yes And she went to heaven.

Last edited: