• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.

A new series called 'Emotional Devotional' with scripture and worship music.

Discussion in 'Worship Ministry' started by Russ Campbell, Aug 10, 2020.

1. Russ Campbell

Russ Campbell Jesus is God, no doubt about it! Supporter

+108
    Canada
    Word of Faith
    Single
    CA-Conservatives
    I would like to share with you all a special video that I made using the music of Ray Watson from the Secret Place in New Zealand. I have decided to combine scripture and worship music and nice pictures featuring The Beatitudes. I have used the music of Ray Watson with his permission. Here is the video, and I hope that you all enjoy it , as it speaks to my heart.

I have decided to call this series of videos 'Emotional Devotional' as it has in it scripture and worship music combined. One a day if I can possibly do it.

Russ

Last edited: Aug 11, 2020
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Unofficial Reverand Alex

Unofficial Reverand Alex Look up Jason Evert on YouTube; he changed my life Angels Team Supporter

+2,514
    United States
    Catholic
    Single
    US-Constitution
    Very nice! I'll pass this on to my old Campus Minister; I'm sure he'll appreciate it.

3. Russ Campbell

+108
    Canada
    Word of Faith
    Single
    CA-Conservatives
    I have more I have done 3 or 4 videos for Ray Watson, all slow , beautiful Worship Music and all used with his permisssion.

Russ

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  4. Russ Campbell

+108
    Canada
    Word of Faith
    Single
    CA-Conservatives
    Did I post this one here before? I don't remember, but it too is good, God be with you

5. IntriKate

IntriKate Member

+172
    Australia
    Christian
    Private
    Beautiful

6. Russ Campbell

+108
    Canada
    Word of Faith
    Single
    CA-Conservatives
    Here is a new series called 'Emotional Devotional' that I just started, every day I will try to create a new video with good pictures, and scripture with good worship music from the Secret Place, in New Zealand and Ray Watson's music. (Used with Permission).