A New Prolife Catholic passionately defends President Biden's pro-abortion crusade

Michie

Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,586,217.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yep. Not much to say really. Those who believe we will stop abortion by giving people more money, well, there is that. As Catholics, the solution can't be supporting contraception as a way of curbing abortion rates. I suppose there could be something biblical about thinking that the more money people have, the less they sin. I'm betting it isn't that easy, however, and I personally believe it's our relationship to the Almighty and Jesus Christ that is the ultimate answer. But that's me. And the priest who spoke at our parish yesterday.

I won't bother with unpacking the opinion piece itself. I think most of the linked to blogpost speaks for itself. Except to say that is Exhibit A for why I no longer get anywhere near his blog or anything he writes. I'm trying to keep my heart and mind on Jesus as best I can, and I'm sure that wouldn't help a bit.

Daffey Thoughts: A New Prolife Catholic passionately defends President Biden's pro-abortion crusade