Gottservant

God loves your words, may men love them also
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2006
✟276,687.00
Faith
Messianic
Hi there,

So, I have engaged with Evolution long enough, now, that I see in it a way of self-confidence, that I do not want. I don't care that I might be "more adapted" or "better adapted" depending on the approach I take, but I want to become a new creature, with the hallmarks of my Creator clearly visible. I want my Creator to be honoured, for whom I have become, that His Way, will be evident in me and the path ahead with Him clear, different from the world.

Too long I have been wrestling with labels and the narrow self-promotion, that Evolution advises. It has left me intent, on being better, on eschewing what I have become, for no reason - always placing at a distance the evaluation God would put in my heart, if I left it there, because I am threatened with becoming something alien, that my God cannot identify, in even more strength, not less - cannot identify, because it is heralded against the beginning that was, that a specific strength is needed, not a diversified one: all that will change.

I want to be weak. I want to embrace risk, as a going concern, that my enemies do not have the confidence for, because they prop their ego and its defence up, behind the wall of unfailing provocation, not wanting to be welcomed to anything else, but the parade of their nakedness and the delusion that goes with it - while God mocks, mocks and does not laugh, knowing His own, will reject it. Here then is the strength, I have embraced the risk of being different to society, this society - I have laid down my defence against mutation and failing to adapt and failing to survive and have simply embraced risk.

With risk, comes volatility. This in turn is a refusal to settle, a drive to become something that outstrips the pedestrian attempt to be the best on the basis of ever prolonged expectation. The strawman of Mankind desperate to know himself and his way, needing confidence and assurance - pandering - when it is only from the Devil, I reject completely. I am volatile, I cannot be enticed, I have no desire for a pact or a settling. My volatility is from God, from Jesus, anything but His words, I do not want to keep - you may think I want to destroy, but He said "I have not come to destroy, but to fulfil", the more I keep His words, the more my volatility fulfils the separation from the Devil on the basis of the trench he has dug in Hell, for those who will fall for his enmity (enmity toward God, let us not be beguiled - our God has gone before us, He has not waited to see what we will become!).

Thus potential arises, that we have kept risk and volatility and have grown in God to the point that we are able to impart, by transference, this new mentality, to those for us, those whose radical extension of this new philosophy, will see a universal reappraisal of the potential of man and the rest of God's Creation together, standing out to the forces of darkness, as that which has culminated our fear within, to the point that our enemies reckon with it and come to have felt its power. It is a power of love, not hate, but we reveal it in the call of God to be transient - becoming uber men that drive their own lusts into the dust, that the way back never be mentioned or motioned or expected again. Rather the dust we are to become are our heart's hope that it will mean we receive the transmission of God, that His defence of us is complete in our standing with Him - leaving no way back for the Devil, not in hate, or loathing, but simple acknowledgement that his charming goes before a more welcome fall.

Our uber Creation then, is the second wind of the faithful in God - we are united in sticking the goads a little in our being specifically man, for specifically manly praise towards God, that our heart in Him may be enlarged, with all our praise for God and God alone: that He may master us, as it was on the path to Heaven, but that (path) through Hell and the valley of the shadow of Death, with a full mastery, that takes inmind our risk taking and volatility and stirring of the faith of the enemy in impartation of the purer way to live, and by purity the fuller way to live. As cannot be exhausted, in the Lord Jesus Christ, that our welcome of the Holy Spirit may be all the more inspired, genuinely compelling Him to reveal in us that which was ever God's for us to be more, that the mouth of every man be shut at the greatness of the praise that is God's and God's alone, even as we sing it from our heart, that we die in it.

Wisdom herself, will resurrect us, in that new resurrection that no man can claim, for his own, but only in awe of God, from eternal to eternal. Which having taken no confidence in the flesh, or private desire, or personal agenda or special place, or limited praise, or limited help, or lesser revelation, can only liberate those whose blindness is not in word or power in title or grace in favouritism. The everlasting bringing to life the everlasting upon whom was already given all power and authority and reason, not as we need for ourselves.

From here the weakness being that the Devil in our midst is helped and the chief of his armies panicked, that the advance of the faith, is the love that will bring many to life, some to condemnation, some to commendation.