A near death experiencer describes hell???

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Could this be accurate?????

Messiah Yeshua -Jesus did promise to......in the future.....speak plainly of the Father!

John 16:25 "These things have I spoken unto you in proverbs: but the time cometh, when I shall no more speak unto you in proverbs, but I shall shew you plainly of the Father."

Christian Andreason.... near-death .com:
14. What about hell?

peters_all_knowing_eye.jpg
There is a place called "the Death Shadowed Valley," where some Souls may choose to go to if they feel too afraid, guilty or shameful to approach Heaven or God. This is an in-between place or dimension that separates Souls from this world and the next. ...And as I have discussed before ... being caught in this type of situation is a very difficult process to endure and can cause problems for both the living and the dead. However each of us has the ability to call out to God or to Christ ... and immediately ... we will be taken home to Heaven. Or we (the living) can pray and call out to God to send his Angels to come and take others home. It is important for us to understand that we each send ourselves to the places our Soul believes it most belongs. We do that now here on planet Earth. Those stuck in addiction, lust, bitterness and hate -- these are the ones truly in hell. But the moment we choose Love, we can get ourselves out. God never sends us anywhere we do not wish to stay. We have totally misunderstood the concept of hell on this planet.

a. What about a place of burning fire?

I do know of a place in the deep regions of the Realm where I saw great caverns of electrical blue fire. However, I understood that this place was for the purpose of Loving purification. God would never send his precious creatures to a place to be burned or harmed. It is completely contrary to our Creator's nature.

Life is full of hellish experiences and God would prefer we keep ourselves from as many of these things as possible, so that we do not overly darken our Souls ... which in time will only keep us from remembering who we really are.

devin553344

I believe in the Resurrection
Nov 10, 2015
Unkown
✟93,810.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I doubt that is hell. This sounds more like you go where you feel you belong, sort of sending yourself to hell. I've heard of that type preached in some churches though. I don't think that follows a judgment that we see in scripture.

• Useful
Reactions: DennisTate
Upvote 0

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

Messiah Yeshua -Jesus did promise to......in the future.....speak plainly of the Father!

John 16:25 "These things have I spoken unto you in proverbs: but the time cometh, when I shall no more speak unto you in proverbs, but I shall shew you plainly of the Father."

The bible is accurate.

Take any near death experience with a mountain of salt.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
The bible is accurate.

Take any near death experience with a mountain of salt.

BUT..... why would Messiah Yeshua - Jesus promise that in the future.....
he would speak plainly of the FAther... if... .the existing scriptures were plain and simple and
easily understood?

You are correct... the scriptures are true.... .but the simplicity of the genuine near death experience accounts where Messiah Yeshua - Jesus is actually being met..... the clarity and simplicity of some of these accounts may well be a rather new thing on this earth???

If you listen to the scary near death experience account of Rabbi Alon Anava you will be reminded of Matthew chapter 4,5,6 and 7 for many, many reasons.

Messiah Yeshua - Jesus warned us about hell more than any other writer of scripture............ did he have some or many elements of a near death experience in Matthew chapter 4?????

Upvote 0

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
BUT..... why would Messiah Yeshua - Jesus promise that in the future.....
he would speak plainly of the FAther... if... .the existing scriptures were plain and simple and
easily understood?

You are correct... the scriptures are true.... .but the simplicity of the genuine near death experience accounts where Messiah Yeshua - Jesus is actually being met..... the clarity and simplicity of some of these accounts may well be a rather new thing on this earth???

If you listen to the scary near death experience account of Rabbi Alon Anava you will be reminded of Matthew chapter 4,5,6 and 7 for many, many reasons.

Messiah Yeshua - Jesus warned us about hell more than any other writer of scripture............ did he have some or many elements of a near death experience in Matthew chapter 4?????

Jesus did speak more clearly to the disciples and he does speak more clearly through the bible to Christians. So John 16:25 has been fulfilled.

Jesus is God, he is not just a man, with 'magical powers', he is the one who made space, time, energy and mater. He is the one who spoke and it came into existence. Who spoke and it was organised etc etc.

Jesus does not need any half baked near death experience.
He warns us about heaven and hell because that is how he made it.
Jesus is the Life, The Truth and the Way, and if we want to gain heaven it is only through faith in Jesus.

Jesus lived, there isn't a historian who disputes this.
He died and was burried most historians will confirm this.
That the tomb was found to be empty, most historians will confirm this.
That the disciples believed they had met with the risen Jesus again most historians will confirm this.
They won't be more definete because they don't want to say history shows Jesus died and rose again, as that lieves them in the awkward position of not having a reason for not believing in Jesus.

• Useful
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Jesus did speak more clearly to the disciples and he does speak more clearly through the bible to Christians. So John 16:25 has been fulfilled.

Jesus is God, he is not just a man, with 'magical powers', he is the one who made space, time, energy and mater. He is the one who spoke and it came into existence. Who spoke and it was organised etc etc.

Jesus does not need any half baked near death experience.
He warns us about heaven and hell because that is how he made it.
Jesus is the Life, The Truth and the Way, and if we want to gain heaven it is only through faith in Jesus.

Jesus lived, there isn't a historian who disputes this.
He died and was burried most historians will confirm this.
That the tomb was found to be empty, most historians will confirm this.
That the disciples believed they had met with the risen Jesus again most historians will confirm this.
They won't be more definete because they don't want to say history shows Jesus died and rose again, as that lieves them in the awkward position of not having a reason for not believing in Jesus.

If you think that near death experiences are all half baked........
then you might want to take another look at
2 Corinthians 12
2 I know a man in Christ, fourteen years ago (whether in the body, I know not; or whether out of the body, I know not; God knoweth), such a one caught up even to the third heaven.

3 And I know such a man (whether in the body, or apart from the body, I know not; God knoweth), 4 how that he was caught up into Paradise, and heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter.

5 On behalf of such a one will I glory: but on mine own behalf I will not glory, save in [my] weaknesses.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
If that were true, it would be verified somewhere in Scripture.

Read 2 Corinthians 12:2-4 and then really think about Romans chapter nine, ten and eleven.

Does the Apostle Paul, in Romans chapter nine, ten and eleven finally feel free to write about what he consider unlawful to speak about...... at the time that he wrote II Corinthians chapter 12???????

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I doubt that is hell. This sounds more like you go where you feel you belong, sort of sending yourself to hell. I've heard of that type preached in some churches though. I don't think that follows a judgment that we see in scripture.

For all that I know.... you could be correct.......

Messiah Yeshua - Jesus knows for certain.... but I don't!!!

Upvote 0

devin553344

I believe in the Resurrection
Nov 10, 2015
Unkown
✟93,810.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
For all that I know.... you could be correct.......

Messiah Yeshua - Jesus knows for certain.... but I don't!!!

Well I could be wrong, perhaps I'm thinking of the lake of fire. But I still don't think people get to choose heaven or hell after they die.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

CharismaticLady

Site Supporter
Jun 14, 2019
Tennessee
✟140,294.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Celibate
Read 2 Corinthians 12:2-4 and then really think about Romans chapter nine, ten and eleven.

Does the Apostle Paul, in Romans chapter nine, ten and eleven finally feel free to write about what he consider unlawful to speak about...... at the time that he wrote II Corinthians chapter 12???????

I see Romans 9-11 as the predestination of the only nation on earth that God chose as His own, Israel. And He will never abandon it.

I do not see any correlation between 2 Corinthians 12:2-4 and Romans 9-11.

Upvote 0

nolidad

Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2006
onj this planet
✟221,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Well I could be wrong, perhaps I'm thinking of the lake of fire. But I still don't think people get to choose heaven or hell after they die.

You are correct, people do not get to choose. As it says in Hebrews: "It is detined for man to die once, then comes His Judgment. Death brings us befre the judge who pronounces sentence for what we have done- either trusted Christ and are saved or rejected Christ and are lost!

Upvote 0

Shrewd Manager

Through him, in all things, more than conquerors.
Site Supporter
Aug 16, 2019
Melbourne
✟364,409.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Death brings us befre the judge who pronounces sentence for what we have done- either trusted Christ and are saved or rejected Christ and are lost!

So he can save that last lost sheep, for God has reconciled the world to himself, Jesus came not to condemn the world but to save it, so that God may be all in all.

• Informative
Upvote 0

nolidad

Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2006
onj this planet
✟221,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
So he can save that last lost sheep, for God has reconciled the world to himself, Jesus came not to condemn the world but to save it, so that God may be all in all.

Yes as long as that sheep trusts Christ before death! Otherwise they are not one of HIs sheep but are lost forever!

Upvote 0

Shrewd Manager

Through him, in all things, more than conquerors.
Site Supporter
Aug 16, 2019
Melbourne
✟364,409.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yes as long as that sheep trusts Christ before death! Otherwise they are not one of HIs sheep but are lost forever!

Which scriptures are you relying on there sir?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟911,365.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married

"the living know that they will die but the dead know not anything" Eccl 9:5

Luke 16 is a parable where no appeal at all is made in the form of a prayer to God -- rather it is a "prayer to Abraham" where the sovereign of all dead saints is Abraham and he is the one to be prayed to. It is a parable not a historic account.

Upvote 0

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

nolidad

Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2006
onj this planet
✟221,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Which scriptures are you relying on there sir?

Hebrews 9:27
And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

If you think there is repentance after death, what Scriptures are you relying on!

• Useful
Upvote 0

nolidad

Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2006
onj this planet
✟221,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Matthew 7:13
Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

Revelation 14:11
And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

REV>20:

5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Hebrews 9:27
And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

If you think there is repentance after death, what Scriptures are you relying on!

Isa 22:14 "The LORD of Heaven's Armies has revealed this to me: “Till the day you die, you will never be forgiven for this sin.” That is the judgment of the Lord, the LORD of Heaven's Armies."

"but the goat on which the lot fell for Aza'zel shall be presented alive before the LORD
to make atonement over it, that it may be sent away into the wilderness
to Aza'zel." (Leviticus 16:10)

The got for Azazel of Leviticus 16 :10 seems to be typified by Bar Abbas / Barabbas. Azazel according to the Book of Enoch that was part of Christian canon for five centuries was King of the Watchers................ they are watching all of us as we come to deeper and deeper levels of repentance.

I have to read between the lines in this chapter... but there seems to be hope there....

Ezekiel 32

Eze 32:27 They are not buried in honor like their fallen heroes, who went down to the grave[fn] with their weapons—their shields covering their bodies[fn] and their swords beneath their heads. Their guilt rests upon them because they brought terror to everyone while they were still alive.

Eze 32:30

“All the princes of the north and the Sidonians are there with others who have died. Once a terror, they have been put to shame. They lie there as outcasts with others who were slaughtered by the sword. They share the shame of all who have descended to the pit.

Romans 9
Romans 10
Romans 11

23 And they also, if they continue not in their unbelief, shall be grafted in: for God is able to graft them in again.

24 For if thou wast cut out of that which is by nature a wild olive tree, and wast grafted contrary to nature into a good olive tree; how much more shall these, which are the natural [branches], be grafted into their own olive tree?

25 For I would not, brethren, have you ignorant of this mystery, lest ye be wise in your own conceits, that a hardening in part hath befallen Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in; 26 and so all Israel shall be saved: even as it is written, There shall come out of Zion the Deliverer; He shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob: 27 And this is my covenant unto them, When I shall take away their sins.

28 As touching the gospel, they are enemies for your sake: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sake.

29 For the gifts and the calling of God are not repented of.

30 For as ye in time past were disobedient to God, but now have obtained mercy by their disobedience, 31 even so have these also now been disobedient, that by the mercy shown to you they also may now obtain mercy.

32 For God hath shut up all unto disobedience, that he might have mercy upon all.

33 O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and the knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past tracing out!

34 For who hath known the mind of the Lord? or who hath been his counsellor?

35 or who hath first given to him, and it shall be recompensed unto him again?

36 For of him, and through him, and unto him, are all things. To him [be] the glory for ever. Amen.

Upvote 0