✟43,424.00
Country
Argentina
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Good evening community.

Years before being conversed I had a distance relationship with a narcissist named in forensic psychiatry (for us, a person with a very high level of demonic activity).
When I left him, demonic entities began to destroy my life. They hurt my health strongly (they began to attack me spiritually strongly), everything goes wrong, nothing I do socially works (my work dont function, im being healthy attacked if i go to the church), my house is with demonic activity (doors close by themselves, strong sounds on the closet).
My life is empty today. I pray fervently and have been fasting for years, all I got was that when this person leaves, the light will come to my life. Churchs couldnt helped me.

This person lives far away and wants to attempt against my integrity (his intention).

If anyone can help me with the Holy Spirit, I would appreciate it.

Josheb

Christian
Site Supporter
Jan 3, 2014
NoVa
✟166,326.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Pick up David Powlison's book "Power Encounters," and the Counterpoint Series book "Understanding Spiritual Warfare: Four Views."

Scripture's solution is very plain and simple: Resist the devil and he will flee.

Do you believe that or not? If not then stop wasting our time because nothing anyone here posts will make any difference if you're not believing the very plain and simple direction of God's word. Paul agreed with James; he said take up the shield of faith with which you will be able to extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one.

Have you done that? Have you taken up the shield of faith and are you actually extinguishing ALL the evil one's schemes?

Remember: If Christ dwells in you then you are an adopted son of The Most High God, a royal priest in His holy nation, chosen by God Himself.

Act like it.

And don't let anyone or anything keep you from fellowship. The prayers and encouragement of others will help.

Upvote 0

KisKatte

Jesus, send us your Holy Spirit.
Feb 1, 2020
Karlsruhe
✟52,937.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
In Relationship
My personal opinion is that faith should act accordingly. If you say church could not help you could you explain why? Did you try to go to confession regularly and sincerely? If you confess your sins to God He shuold most probably protect you.

Upvote 0

SeventhFisherofMen

You cannot fool Jesus
Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Jan 9, 2013
CA
✟399,058.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Separated
Politics
US-Republican
Good evening community.

Years before being conversed I had a distance relationship with a narcissist named in forensic psychiatry (for us, a person with a very high level of demonic activity).
When I left him, demonic entities began to destroy my life. They hurt my health strongly (they began to attack me spiritually strongly), everything goes wrong, nothing I do socially works (my work dont function, im being healthy attacked if i go to the church), my house is with demonic activity (doors close by themselves, strong sounds on the closet).
My life is empty today. I pray fervently and have been fasting for years, all I got was that when this person leaves, the light will come to my life. Churchs couldnt helped me.

This person lives far away and wants to attempt against my integrity (his intention).

If anyone can help me with the Holy Spirit, I would appreciate it.
Jesus You've done so much for me standing between me and death, between me and evil, between me and attacks on my mental health, I'm asking that You intervene for the person behind carolina16 through The Advocate The Holy Spirit and thwart all plans of the enemy. May all demonic activity and all that is coming against her life be thwarted and may they know Jesus that it is You who does this. May the enemy be defeated in carolina16's life and may the man behind those attacks and the spirits as well leave her alone in JESUS's Name! In JESUS's Name I pray Amen!

• Agree
Reactions: KisKatte
Upvote 0