JohnR7

Feb 9, 2002
Ohio
✟29,532.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
thunder...you are probably wondering what the difference is between the five wise and the five foolish virgins?? Well I'm not going to claim to have all the answers

The difference is the baptism in the Holy Spirit. Only the Bride has been annointed by God to take this Gospel to the very ends of the world. We are told the lukewarm are spewn from God's mouth. They do not speak for Him. The Bride has a passion for God, she is on Fire. Really, she is holy and sanctified. God will not use people with a foul mouth to represent Him.

Rev. 22:17 
    And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

The Spirit and the bride are speaking to whosoever will and they are saying: Come, take the water of life!

Upvote 0

rollinTHUNDER

Veteran
Dec 30, 2001
Central Florida USA
Visit site
✟22,549.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Amen John,
There doesn't seem to be much interest in this here though, but it is in very hot debate at another forum. Everytime a sceptic tries to challenge it, I take another leap with more scripture. I think they are kinda stuck now. Most are trying to knock it down with their opinions, but we know that opinions will never out-weigh scripture.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.