• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

A Muslim Who Found Christ

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by AleenaD, Jun 22, 2019.

1. AleenaD

AleenaD Seeking

+15
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Others
    Hello, I’m Aleena and this is my first time posting. I have been a practicing Muslim for 7 years, but have recently returned to Jesus. It’s still early days and I’m still trying to find my way. It has been very hard on my husband (who is Muslim) and our marriage these last few months, but I simply could no longer continue to deny my Lord. And although I do not want to lose my marriage and love my husband dearly, I have to live in truth.

I’m posting here as I really need prayers from anyone willing to give them. Prayers of healing, guidance, and prayers for my marriage. Prayers that my husband will come to know Jesus as his Savior too. Thank you so much. May God bestow blessings on all of you.

• Prayers Prayers x 12
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Lost4words

Lost4words In reality, an old dog! Supporter

+3,901
    United Kingdom
    Catholic
    Single
    God bless you and your family. May God bring peace to you and your husband and let him too turn to Christianity.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  3. dzheremi

dzheremi Coptic Orthodox non-Egyptian

+7,911
    Oriental Orthodox
    Private
    Welcome back home to the loving arms of Christ, AleenaD. Prayers for your marriage and husband, that God may work through you to bring your husband to Christ and peace to your marriage and household. Lord have mercy.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  4. Tigger45

Tigger45 St Francis Supporter

+7,561
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Constitution
    Prayers for your household :pray:

1 Peter 3:1

Likewise, wives, be subject to your own husbands, so that even if some do not obey the word, they may be won without a word by the conduct of their wives,

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  5. Al Masihi

Al Masihi Well-Known Member Supporter

+1,865
    Saudi Arabia
    Christian
    Private
    Good for you for having found truth and Salvation in Christ.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  6. Gracia Singh

Gracia Singh Newbie Supporter

+7,513
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Will pray, Aleena! Christ, our Lord, protect you, and work on your husband!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  7. Mydreams

Mydreams Well-Known Member

+3,851
    India
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Father God bless AleenaD, and this prayer. Thank you for saving AleenaD, we pray save her husband also and bless their lives and marriage with your peace, joy and love. Lord bless AleenaDto overcome all challenges, in your name, Lord please show your love and power through AleenaD, snd let her husband accept you as his person saviour, Lord please bless, in Jesus mighty name, Amen!

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  8. LynnSmith

LynnSmith Well-Known Member

+902
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    God bless you!!! Praying for you. Praying for your family. You have seen the truth that is Christ....keep seeking Him. Let the Holy Spirit lead you. Praying sister!!!!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  9. LoricaLady

LoricaLady YHWH's Supporter

+6,024
    Messianic
    Private
    Congratulations on choosing the truth above all. I do pray for your healing, guidance and marriage and that you husband will come to know the truth and walk with Messiah, and of your protection. I assume you won't be moving to a Muslim country but if so, maybe see the movie Not Without My Daughter.

10. believerwithallmyheart

believerwithallmyheart Newbie

+281
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    Praying for you and your husband. Let the Lord guide you and direct your steps. Let you find strength and inner peace and wisdom in His word, and let Him reveal Himself to your husband, Amen

11. sea5763

sea5763 Well-Known Member

+524
    United States
    Protestant
    Single
    I pray that you continue in the faith, that God blesses your marriage, and that your husband comes to Christianity as well

12. Joined2krist

Joined2krist Well-Known Member

+504
    Catholic
    Single
    There's great joy in heaven and on earth when a former believers returns to the family of God's people. You're welcome back sister. I pray that your husband also will be converted in Jesus name, God bless

13. Greg Merrill

Greg Merrill Well-Known Member Supporter

+4,452
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican
  14. Searching_for_God

Searching_for_God Wannabe Catholic Supporter

+873
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    US-Republican
    Welcome home Aleena! :) Will be praying for you and your family.

Also, just so you know, I'm an ex-Muslim too! Just saying that so you know you're not alone. :)