A move of God

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mat777

Dec 21, 2001
Visit site
✟387.00
I am going on a fast of sorts - I have alot of distractions in my life - like Tv and internet that I use to keep me from fully seeking God/spending time with him. I also have a big problem with internet **** - it is like once I get to the point I am bored and online I automatically turn to ****ography. There are alot of other issues in my life right now as well, which basically boil down to I have been praying for conviction since september and have been recieving it but have not been reacting to it well. I am not a weak christian but when God puts new responsibilities on us sometimes it is hard to know what to do and to know how to handle it. I am going to fast the internet, tv, my friends (at least for purely hanging out) and all music execpt straight worship like you find in church (i.e. passion, and delirious) for atleast the next week. I need to focus more of my time on God and get answers without pushing distractions on top of them that help me to ignore the answers. If you guys could pray for strength and conviction and just a move of God on me it would be greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.