West Virginia
✟8,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
As my pastor preached it felt certain he was talking to me when he said you got a monkey on you back and you can't get it off, (failing and tripping on the same problem) i have prayed and I was helped but I became weak again I ask for prayers to help me kill this monkey on my back for good there is nothing of this world more important then my relationship with my savior. My lord knows I'm true in the heart, but my flesh is weak, like the bible says "PUT ON THE WHOLE ARMOR OF GOD " ephesians 6,11. I ask for prayers and wisdom I LOVE JESUS.

mark kennedy

Natura non facit saltum
Site Supporter
Mar 16, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
As my pastor preached it felt certain he was talking to me when he said you got a monkey on you back and you can't get it off, (failing and tripping on the same problem) i have prayed and I was helped but I became weak again I ask for prayers to help me kill this monkey on my back for good there is nothing of this world more important then my relationship with my savior. My lord knows I'm true in the heart, but my flesh is weak, like the bible says "PUT ON THE WHOLE ARMOR OF GOD " ephesians 6,11. I ask for prayers and wisdom I LOVE JESUS.
It's not from Scripture but I would offer this, believe in yourself when all men doubt you but leave room for their doubting to.

Grace and peace,
Mark

• Agree
Reactions: Zoey <3
Upvote 0

Zoey <3

Considering Catholicism
Site Supporter
Mar 21, 2017
Ohio
✟74,215.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Dear Heavenly Father, we gather here today to pray for our brother in You. We thank you for granting us the ability to get together and share our testimonies and struggles with our fellow members through this site. it has truly blessed us. We ask you today, Father, to grant our brother freedom from his bondage. We ask that you lead him and help him to strengthen his faith as well as better live for you. Thank you, Jesus, for always being there for us. We know you will make your presence known to our brother in his time of great need. We love you Jesus <3

:musicalnote::musicnotes::musicalnote:And all the people said Amen!:musicalnote::musicnotes::musicalnote:

Stay strong, brother! If you ever need anything at all, please feel free to message me. I would love to be able to assist you in any way I can. Take care and God bless!

• Agree
Reactions: Sarah G
Upvote 0

mark kennedy

Natura non facit saltum
Site Supporter
Mar 16, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Dear Heavenly Father, we gather here today to pray for our brother in You. We thank you for granting us the ability to get together and share our testimonies and struggles with our fellow members through this site. it has truly blessed us. We ask you today, Father, to grant our brother freedom from his bondage. We ask that you lead him and help him to strengthen his faith as well as better live for you. Thank you, Jesus, for always being there for us. We know you will make your presence known to our brother in his time of great need. We love you Jesus <3

:musicalnote::musicnotes::musicalnote:And all the people said Amen!:musicalnote::musicnotes::musicalnote:

Stay strong, brother! If you ever need anything at all, please feel free to message me. I would love to be able to assist you in any way I can. Take care and God bless!
amen

• Winner
Reactions: Zoey <3
Upvote 0
Aug 9, 2017
West Virginia
✟8,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Upvote 0