Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I was sitting at the bus station one day and I was totally broke...not a dime in my pockets. I was just sitting there thinking about money and a black women appeared to me and while she walking past I saw she had a wad of bills pinned onto her chest and she walked by me and everyone else in the bus station in a great hurry...not speaking to anyone..isn't that interesting.

Presbyterian Continuist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2005
Christchurch New Zealand
Visit site
✟831,404.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
I was sitting at the bus station one day and I was totally broke...not a dime in my pockets. I was just sitting there thinking about money and a black women appeared to me and while she walking past I saw she had a wad of bills pinned onto her chest and she walked by me and everyone else in the bus station in a great hurry...not speaking to anyone..isn't that interesting.
I thought you were going to say that she stopped and gave you a couple of bills from her stash. But no...

What is it about that "vision" (I am guessing it probably was), that it actually came from God?

If the woman was real, and she came up to you and handed you a $100 bill and said, "I am a Christian believer and God told me to give you this money", then I would be more likely to believe that God was behind it.

• Agree
Reactions: Kevinw05
Upvote 0

Kevinw05

Kevin White
Oct 28, 2019
Birmingham, AL
✟4,389.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Yeah that was real interesting...you and I aren't that much different considering that we each live in a world bound by limits. One things for certain, You will never change..and I will (no I'm not talking about physical appearance). (Disregard this post unless you are the entity I am speaking too)

Upvote 0

Kevinw05

Kevin White
Oct 28, 2019
Birmingham, AL
✟4,389.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Got to love this question. Well, I live like in the middle of nowhere and there is not any work really around I don't believe but I don't nesseccarily need work right now but above all there's something preventing me. God, ttyl.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
Morgantown, West Virginia, USA
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Got to love this question. Well, I live like in the middle of nowhere and there is not any work really around I don't believe but I don't nesseccarily need work right now but above all there's something preventing me. God, ttyl.
But what is preventing you from working? I’ve moved several times because of jobs. If there are no jobs where you live, move to where they are.

• Friendly
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Things happen. Thinking about helping people
and we end up less broke, more often.
See also: Wendy Lipton-Dibner

• Agree
Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yeah, I was also pondering on karma, do you think it is something with its own spirt and being or something that just is grafted into the world such as time or something God has total control over only???

God formed the Cosmos around your prayers before he formed the Cosmos.
Your task is to acknowledge His wisdom in your future. People call that
Karma, when they are surprised things happen.

• Agree
Upvote 0

Kevinw05

Kevin White
Oct 28, 2019
Birmingham, AL
✟4,389.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Lol, I read Proverbs last night. God's wisdom is excellent...and impressive. So you're telling me that God formed this world by basing it on my/our prayers? Hmm, that might have been the culprit for it's obvious problems if that's the case...lol.

Last edited:
Upvote 0