Nashville
✟40,831.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Did the boy die? I cared for a boy with autism. He was aggressive a few times. If I were a parent of this child, I would never call 911. most people don't understand these children.
not even teachers.

Upvote 0

Dansiph

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2018
UK
✟120,394.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Did the boy die? I cared for a boy with autism. He was aggressive a few times. If I were a parent of this child, I would never call 911. most people don't understand these children.
not even teachers.
He's alive, thankfully.

Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There is a huge literature on this. The call handlers are criminals.

Yeah its like the other call not to long ago where the woman with a kid in the car called the police because the protesters were banging on her car and on it. The police.. nope can't come. Told her something like report this to your .. something I don't remember that part. She was really scared by those protesters

Upvote 0

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
By the shores of Gitchee-Goomee
✟276,569.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
"911, what is your emergency?"

(woman caller) "I'm sitting at a stop light, and protesters are banging on my car, trying to smash my windows---I can't move. I need help!"

(operator) "I'm sorry, ma'am, all of our officers are busy. We'll have someone there as quickly as we can."

(woman) "How long will that be?"

(operator) "I can't say, ma'am; perhaps fifteen to thirty minutes."

(woman) "All right. Thank you." (hangs up)

(woman caller) "Hi; this is the lady stuck at the stop light."

(operator) "Yes, ma'am?"

(woman) "You can tell your officers to take all the time they need. I took out my gun and shot seven of the protesters; the rest of them took off running. The bodies are laying here in the street."

(operator) "Ma'am, stay right there and do not move!"

(numerous police cars, sirens screaming, appear from nowhere. Large groups of protestors run away from the woman's car)

(Police officer)
"Where are the bodies? I thought you said you shot seven people?"

(woman) "I thought you said there was no one available?"

Upvote 0

April_Rose

Jul 4, 2020
Ohio
✟23,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged

(woman caller) "I'm sitting at a stop light, and protesters are banging on my car, trying to smash my windows---I can't move. I need help!"

(operator) "I'm sorry, ma'am, all of our officers are busy. We'll have someone there as quickly as we can."

(woman) "How long will that be?"

(operator) "I can't say, ma'am; perhaps fifteen to thirty minutes."

(woman) "All right. Thank you." (hangs up)

(woman caller) "Hi; this is the lady stuck at the stop light."

(operator) "Yes, ma'am?"

(woman) "You can tell your officers to take all the time they need. I took out my gun and shot seven of the protesters; the rest of them took off running. The bodies are laying here in the street."

(operator) "Ma'am, stay right there and do not move!"

(numerous police cars, sirens screaming, appear from nowhere. Large groups of protestors run away from the woman's car)

(Police officer)
"Where are the bodies? I thought you said you shot seven people?"

(woman) "I thought you said there was no one available?"

The really sad thing about this is if the democrats have their way pretty soon there will be no more police.

• Agree
Reactions: Darkhorse
Upvote 0

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
By the shores of Gitchee-Goomee
✟276,569.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The really sad thing about this is if the democrats have their way pretty soon there will be no more police.

Lacking police control, the citizens will have to defend and protect themselves from criminals and anarchists.

In short: if there are no more police, pretty soon there won't be any more protestors, either.

protestors.jpg

Upvote 0

April_Rose

Jul 4, 2020
Ohio
✟23,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
Lacking police control, the citizens will have to defend and protect themselves from criminals and anarchists.

In short: if there are no more police, pretty soon there won't be any more protestors, either.

View attachment 284318

True, but we need the police because then there will only be more problems to follow it.

• Agree
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

loveofourlord

Feb 15, 2014
✟270,257.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

View attachment 284318

Yeah...mind not spreading that nonsense in a topic about these great police we need shooting a unarmed autistic child. THere is obviously something not working with the american police when this is the norm, ,not the exception. When people don't call the cops because they make things worse.

• Agree
Reactions: April_Rose
Upvote 0

loveofourlord

Feb 15, 2014
✟270,257.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
the whole defund the police is PRECISLY because of this, you call 911, and all they bring is a gun, not health care workers, not someone that can handle the situation, 911 is from anything from a bomb threat, to someone yelling outside your apartment, you don't need guns for every call.

• Agree
Reactions: Archivist
Upvote 0

April_Rose

Jul 4, 2020
Ohio
✟23,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
the whole defund the police is PRECISLY because of this, you call 911, and all they bring is a gun, not health care workers, not someone that can handle the situation, 911 is from anything from a bomb threat, to someone yelling outside your apartment, you don't need guns for every call.

The police always need to be armed because anybody could pull a gun on them at anytime. You have a chance of being shot just walking out your front door so you take a risk every time that you do.

• Agree
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

loveofourlord

Feb 15, 2014
✟270,257.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The police always need to be armed because anybody could pull a gun on them at anytime. You have a chance of being shot just walking out your front door so you take a risk every time that you do.

If all you cary is a hammer everything looks like a nail, cops are showing they arn't adult enough to handle guns.

Upvote 0

loveofourlord

Feb 15, 2014
✟270,257.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I know the topic I just don't understand what you just were just saying is all. :/

The point is you say they need a gun, but this isn't the only story THIS YEAR of cops called for a disturbence and they shoot someone, the cops seem to treat everything as a war zone.

Upvote 0