dms1972

Site Supporter
Feb 26, 2013
✟596,224.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
This new album seems to be a new direction musically for him, not totally new, its still electronic music but with a fresh sound on several of the songs - I think its known as tropical house . But I think each MWS album have heard introduced a slightly new sound / style. Anyway I am finding many of the tracks to grow on me with each listen.

Anyone else want to comment on it?

Last edited:
Reactions: mnorian
Upvote 0

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Came across this the other day and thought it was worth sharing:

Wow!:clap: simply a great song and maybe even greater video; thanks for sharing.:oldthumbsup:
I have really liked the Hubble space telescope pictures; and think the pictures are a glimpse into what God's universe that Jesus created with a sweep of His hand; look like. :amen:

I have thought before that someone should use these pictures with music in a video; and here it is! :)

I hadn't heard this album by Michael W. Smith's before; here is another song that I like:

Michael W. Smith - Love Always Wins

Reactions: dms1972
Upvote 0

dms1972

Site Supporter
Feb 26, 2013
✟596,224.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Wow!:clap: simply a great song and maybe even greater video; thanks for sharing.:oldthumbsup:
I have really liked the Hubble space telescope pictures; and think the pictures are a glimpse into what God's universe that Jesus created with a sweep of His hand; look like. :amen:

I have thought before that someone should use these pictures with music in a video; and here it is! :)

I agree, it's a great song and video.

Upvote 0