Dec 20, 2012
✟92,191.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes, the same spirit that rose Jesus from the grave lives within...and until the carnal is brought to an end (by God) there be duality and no single of eye 'seeing' pnotg...but by the five senses. Though it all be part of the process taking place within.

Paul said " But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit"...duality ends...within. As long as duality remains, the spirit is perceived as something outside of the person's being, as is the kingdom...something still separate and divided, not (yet) one...

You have not answered those questions posed...
You have not seen the clear teaching of Gods word in my opinion, and continue on as if 2 Peter 3:10-13 in the Lords fire judgment, and the literal destruction of Sodom & Gomorrah is a figment of ones perception, in the five senses :)

Upvote 0

PeaceJoyLove

Apr 9, 2017
Nova Scotia
✟74,422.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
You have not seen the clear teaching of Gods word in my opinion, and continue on as if 2 Peter 3:10-13 in the Lords fire judgment, and the literal destruction of Sodom & Gomorrah is a figment of ones perception, in the five senses :)
If the kingdom and spirit are within you as Jesus said...why do you not believe Him? What is being revealed within? What is seen dimly in the mirror at first...?

That's okay...you are right where you need to be...nothing out of order. The promise of entering through the door to recline at the table...served up hidden manna...the 10 virgins parable and the 5 who get through the door and the other five counselled to go buy more oil are the same truth...The Spirit and the bride say Come!...

God's truth is infinite and beyond what the mind of man could ever dream...

Upvote 0

Another Lazarus

Old Newbie
Sep 19, 2013
✟49,808.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Many falsely teach there will be a future millennial kingdom on this earth, where a Jewish priest will sacrifice animals in a temple in Jerusalem.

The Temple seen by Ezekiel is meant to be rebuilt as the 2nd Temple not in Millennium.

God said this when the Hebrew was in captivity in Babylon :
Ez 43:10 "Son of man, describe the temple to the people of Israel, that they may be ashamed of their sins. Let them consider its perfection,

Ezekiel 40:4
Ezekiel was told to declare the Temple to the House of Israel, meant for them not for Millennium.
The man said to me, "Son of man, see with your eyes, hear with your ears, and give attention to all that I am going to show you; for you have been brought here in order to show it to you. DECLARE TO THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL all that you see."
11"If they are ashamed of all that they have done, make known to them the design of the house, its structure, its exits, its entrances, all its designs, all its statutes, and all its laws.

There's no way the design was supposed for the 3rd Temple, the Hebrew didnt have any idea about Jesus Millennium either and its absurd to assume this is the design for 3rd Temple.

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: Truth7t7
Upvote 0

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟92,191.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Temple seen by Ezekiel is meant to be rebuilt as the 2nd Temple not in Millennium.

God said this when the Hebrew was in captivity in Babylon :
Ez 43:10 "Son of man, describe the temple to the people of Israel, that they may be ashamed of their sins. Let them consider its perfection,

Ezekiel 40:4
Ezekiel was told to declare the Temple to the House of Israel, meant for them not for Millennium.
The man said to me, "Son of man, see with your eyes, hear with your ears, and give attention to all that I am going to show you; for you have been brought here in order to show it to you. DECLARE TO THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL all that you see."
11"If they are ashamed of all that they have done, make known to them the design of the house, its structure, its exits, its entrances, all its designs, all its statutes, and all its laws.

There's no way the design was supposed for the 3rd Temple, the Hebrew didnt have any idea about Jesus Millennium either and its absurd to assume this is the design for 3rd Temple.
The temple seen in Ezekiel Chapters 40-46 is nothing more than the 2nd Zerubbabel temple built in 536 BC after the Jews returned from the babylonian captivity.

Good Post!

Truth7t7

Upvote 0