A Millennium Full Of Sacrificial Blood?

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
I dont follow the teaching in error of a symbolic representation of the two witnesses.

Since you haven't (apparently) posted what group you do follow (or are part of), one's as good as another guessing. It's such a dark mystery, eh ?

Upvote 0

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟91,949.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Since you haven't (apparently) posted what group you do follow (or are part of), one's as good as another guessing. It's such a dark mystery, eh ?
If your a saved believer in Jesus Christ?

I belong to the same church you do :)

I received Jesus Christ and his finished work on calvary 40 years ago, im filled with the pppppHoly Spirit of promise, the scripture clearly teaches of a literal future man of sin/antichrist, a future great tribulation of 42 months, immediately after this tribulation the second advent, final judgment, eternal kingdom takes place, in the twinkling of an eye, "Eternity Begins" :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Davy

Site Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Scripture teaches the witnesses are literal men with physical bodies, that will literally die, lay in a physical street in Jerusalem.

I dont follow the teaching in error, of a symbolic representation of the two witnesses.

These witnesses will control the tribulation, by the plagues seen in revelation.

A remake of Moses/Aaron against Pharaoh X 10

So what are the candlesticks of Rev.1 again?

Upvote 0

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟91,949.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So what are the candlesticks of Rev.1 again?
So what are dead bodies laying in a street in Jerusalem, what are people on earth celebrating their death, not burying their bodies, Gods Spirit raises them to their feet in the sight of men? Revelation 11:7-12

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Davy

Site Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The people celebrating is because of the two witnesses that tormented them having been killed. To understand why they aren't buried you'd probably need to ponder about our Lord Jesus' claim to the Pharisees that He would rise after 3 days and 3 nights.

So what are dead bodies laying in a street in Jerusalem, what are people on earth celebrating their death, not burying their bodies? Revelation 11:7-12

Upvote 0

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟91,949.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The people celebrating is because of the two witnesses that tormented them having been killed. To understand why they aren't buried you'd probably need to ponder about our Lord Jesus' claim to the Pharisees that He would rise after 3 days and 3 nights.
The two witnesses will be literal prophets returned, that will have physical bodies that will die, and lay in a literal street in Jerusalem.

A symbolic representation of the literal is error in my opinion.

We will disagree, no need to run around the bush again.

Upvote 0

PeaceJoyLove

Apr 9, 2017
Nova Scotia
✟74,422.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Which Jerusalem?

Zec 14:8  And it shall be in that day, that living waters shall go out from Jerusalem; half of them toward the former sea, and half of them toward the hinder sea: in summer and in winter shall it be. 

Rev_7:17  For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.

Rev_21:6  And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.

Rev_22:1  And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.

Rev_22:17  And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

Heb 11:15  And truly, if they had been mindful of that country from whence they came out, they might have had opportunity to have returned. 
Heb 11:16  But now they desire a better country, that is, an heavenly: wherefore God is not ashamed to be called their God: for he hath prepared for them a city. 

Heb 12:22  But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels, 
Heb 12:23  To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect, 
Heb 12:24  And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel. 

There is one sacrifice still to come from us.

Those with crowns will gladly lay them down at His feet.

We will also dine with the One who bought us with his Blood.

There is an altar in that place, now.

Rev_6:9  And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:

Tremendous confusion is produced when we do not allow the New Testament to interpret the less clear text of the Old Testament.

Yes, let scripture interpret scripture, otherwise it gets twisted to fill in the blanks in the mind.
And "the kingdom is within you"...does not come by five senses observation as an over here or over there...We are the temple not made with human hands, the dwelling place of God.

"...we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter."

Upvote 0

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟91,949.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes, let scripture interpret scripture, otherwise it gets twisted to fill in the blanks in the mind.
And "the kingdom is within you"...does not come by five senses observation as an over here or over there...We are the temple not made with human hands, the dwelling place of God.

"...we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter."
There will be a future New Heaven, Earth, And Jerusalem a New Creation Revelation 21:1-5

Jesus will destroy this earth by his fire in judgment at his second coming 2 Peter 3:10-13

Upvote 0

PeaceJoyLove

Apr 9, 2017
Nova Scotia
✟74,422.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
There will be a future New Heaven, Earth, And Jerusalem a New Creation Revelation 21:1-5

Jesus will destroy this earth by his fire in judgment at his second coming 2 Peter 3:10-13
Seeing that the kingdom is within you/not of this world...does not come by observation with the five senses, as an over here or over there but by spirit...has to do with where we are perceiving from...carnal mind or spirit/mind of Christ (within)...

Adam's was put into a deep slumber and had a change of eyesight, forgetting/not able to see how far (and where) he had fallen...Perception is everything...Jesus came to restore that...that they which see not might see; and that they which see might be made blind.

1 Corinthians 2:13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟91,949.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Seeing that the kingdom is within you/not of this world...does not come by observation with the five senses, as an over here or over there but by spirit...has to do with where we are perceiving from...carnal mind or spirit/mind of Christ (within)...

Adam's was put into a deep slumber and had a change of eyesight, forgetting/not able to see how far (and where) he had fallen...Perception is everything...Jesus came to restore that...that they which see not might see; and that they which see might be made blind.

1 Corinthians 2:13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.
Its my hope and prayer you and many others will discern the truth of 2 Peter 3:10-13, because the Lord will Judge the earth by his fire, dissolved.

There is a literal lake of fire prepared for the wicked Matthew 25:41, Revelation 20:11-15

A literal new creation for the righteous, in the eternal kingdom Revelation 21:1-5, Revelation 22:1-5

Upvote 0

PeaceJoyLove

Apr 9, 2017
Nova Scotia
✟74,422.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Its my hope and prayer you and many others will discern the truth of 2 Peter 3:10-13, because the Lord will Judge the earth by his fire, dissolved.

There is a literal lake of fire prepared for the wicked Matthew 25:41, Revelation 20:11-15

A literal new creation for the righteous, in the eternal kingdom Revelation 21:1-5, Revelation 22:1-5
The world of a man is measured as he sees in part, applying that measure to what he sees...which sets a boundary as it relates to dwelling place/perceiving (seeing Jesus tells us the Kingdom is within us and comes not by observation of the five senses)... God gives the spirit without measure...

Upvote 0

PeaceJoyLove

Apr 9, 2017
Nova Scotia
✟74,422.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

Paul said " Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new."

Jesus said "There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom."

Has everything to do with perception...the eyesight change and slumber that came upon Adam in the garden. Jesus promises to restore our sight...that we might "See"...the kingdom is within and revealed by spirit,...something the mind of man cannot see/perceive. The things Paul speaks of old things PASSED away and ALL THINGS ARE BECOME NEW...as is what John could 'see' in Revelation...

• Agree
Reactions: claninja
Upvote 0

claninja

Jan 8, 2017
indiana
✟298,336.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
He established the "New Earth" forever, this existing "Heaven & Earth" will be "Dissolved" by the Lords fire in judgment. 2 Peter 3:10-13

This earth will pass away Revelation 21:1

This earth will fall and not rise again Isaiah 24:20

If the heavens and earth have not passed away yet, aren’t we still under the Law?

For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth pass away, not one letter, not one stroke of a letter, will pass from the law until all is accomplished.
Matthew 5:18

And if we break any commandment from the law and teach others to do so, won’t we be least in the kingdom?

Therefore, whoever breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches others to do the same, will be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does them and teaches them will be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
Matthew 5:19

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟91,949.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If the heavens and earth have not passed away yet, aren’t we still under the Law?

For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth pass away, not one letter, not one stroke of a letter, will pass from the law until all is accomplished.

And if we break any commandment from the law and teach others to do so, won’t we be least in the kingdom?

Therefore, whoever breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches others to do the same, will be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does them and teaches them will be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
I believe the law of commandments are in effect today.

I believe the law of ordinances have been replaced by the new covenant.

Do the "Ten Commandments" live today, I believe so, they have not been replaced.

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

In Galatians 3:16-29 the Apostle Paul reveals the temporary nature of the Sinai Covenant.

Paul says the law was "added" 430 years "after" the promise made to Abraham "until" the seed could come to whom the promise was made.

In the next chapter Paul calls the Sinai covenant "bondage" and compels the Galatian believers to "cast out" the covenant of "bondage".
He also makes it clear that our inheritance does not come through the covenant of "bondage".

In Hebrews 8:13 we find that the New Covenant has made the Old Covenant "obsolete".

In Hebrews 12:18-24 we are told that we are not come to the mountain that burns with fire, but instead to Mount Zion and the heavenly Jerusalem.

There are two different sets of commandments in John 15:10.

We are under the Law of Christ, which is a higher standard, not for salvation, but for conduct.

Mat 5:27  Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery: 
Mat 5:28  But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart. 

The 4th commandment is the "sign" of the Sinai Covenant.
In Colossians 2:16-17 Paul makes it clear that nobody is to judge us in Sabbath keeping.

Christ is our Sabbath rest every day of the week, in the New Covenant.

Since Acts chapter 15, there has been a battle between the Sinai Covenant and the New Covenant of Christ. The books of Galatians and Hebrews were written to address this problem.
During most of that time the Judaisers have won the day.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: claninja
Upvote 0

claninja

Jan 8, 2017
indiana
✟298,336.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I believe the law of commandments are in effect today.

I believe the law of ordinances have been replaced by the new covenant.

Do the "Ten Commandments" live today, I believe so, they have not been replaced.

So parts of the law have changed and have been replaced with the new covenant, according to what you just stated.

So then you do believe heaven and earth passed away?

Upvote 0

claninja

Jan 8, 2017
indiana
✟298,336.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
In Galatians 3:16-29 the Apostle Paul reveals the temporary nature of the Sinai Covenant.

Paul says the law was "added" 430 years "after" the promise made to Abraham "until" the seed could come to whom the promise was made.

In the next chapter Paul calls the Sinai covenant "bondage" and compels the Galatian believers to "cast out" the covenant of "bondage".
He also makes it clear that our inheritance does not come through the covenant of "bondage".

In Hebrews 8:13 we find that the New Covenant has made the Old Covenant "obsolete".

In Hebrews 12:18-24 we are told that we are not come to the mountain that burns with fire, but instead to Mount Zion and the heavenly Jerusalem.

There are two different sets of commandments in John 15:10.

We are under the Law of Christ, which is a higher standard, not for salvation, but for conduct.

Mat 5:27  Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery: 
Mat 5:28  But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart. 

The 4th commandment is the "sign" of the Sinai Covenant.
In Colossians 2:16-17 Paul makes it clear that nobody is to judge us in Sabbath keeping.

Christ is our Sabbath rest every day of the week, in the New Covenant.

Since Acts chapter 15, there has been a battle between the Sinai Covenant and the New Covenant of Christ. The books of Galatians and Hebrews were written to address this problem.
During most of that time the Judaisers have won the day.
Absolutely agree!

Upvote 0

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟91,949.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So parts of the law have changed and have been replaced with the new covenant, according to what you just stated.

So then you do believe heaven and earth passed away?
You are a preterist, I disagree with your symbolic representation of the heaven and earth passing away.

The existing heaven and earth will literally pass away, 2 Peter 3:10-13 literally dissolved.

I know your argument, I been at this 40 years

The dispys are children of Darby And Scofield

Your a child of "Luis De Alcasar", a Roman Catholic Jesuit, the father of your preterist teaching and belief.

You deny a future literal second coming of Jesus Christ, Where Human Eyes Will See Him.

To be honest with you Ninja, That's heretical in my opinion.

In the love of Jesus

Last edited:
Upvote 0