Victoria
✟597,987.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Here is a video that does an very good job imo of explaining the three views.

Thanks Douggg,

I listened to all of the video and learned quite a bit of history and the later differences in the views.

Well presented.

• Informative
Reactions: Douggg
Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,569.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The following video reveals why the Premill doctrine cannot be correct, in less than 10 minutes.

Now get two more videos on why the A-mil and the Post-mil doctrines cannot be correct.

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Now get two more videos on why the A-mil and the Post-mil doctrines cannot be correct.

Show me some mortals left alive on the planet at the end of Matthew 25:31-46, and I will be glad to do as you have asked...

Explain how mortals will survive "the flaming fire" in 2 Thessalonians 1:7-10, and I will be glad to do as you have asked...

Prove to me that the Book of Revelation is in chronological order, and I will be glad to do as you have asked...

Prove that the wicked angels in Jude 1:6 have not been bound in any manner, and I will be glad to do as you have asked...

Prove that the time of the judgment of the dead, with reward for some, and destruction for others is not found in Revelation 11:18, and I will be glad to do as you have asked...

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,569.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Show me some mortals left alive on the planet at the end of Matthew 25:31-46, and I will be glad to do as you have asked...

Explain how mortals will survive "the flaming fire" in 2 Thessalonians 1:7-10, and I will be glad to do as you have asked...

Prove to me that the Book of Revelation is in chronological order, and I will be glad to do as you have asked...

Prove that the wicked angels in Jude 1:6 have not been bound in any manner, and I will be glad to do as you have asked...

Prove that the time of the judgment of the dead, with reward for some, and destruction for others is not found in Revelation 11:18, and I will be glad to do as you have asked...

I am just saying make a balance presentation. If you post one video saying that pre-mil is incorrect. Then in fairness you should post two other videos that say why A-mil and Post-mil are incorrect.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

brian57

May 25, 2013
✟31,366.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I believe as the bible says in a resurrection from death to life at the return of Jesus Christ. And after meeting him in the clouds its back down to earth to deal it out to the beast and his army.
And that's after the beast has killed christians and many other decenters. So where doe's that leave me ?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,569.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
So where does your view differ from classic dispensationists?
Dispensationalists divide history up into periods called dispensations, which each has its own theological nuances. Typically 7 dispensations.

I don't divide history up into dispensations as a framework to understanding the bible. Covenant theology uses covenants instead of dispensations as a framework to understanding the bible. The New Covenant version of Covenant theology makes a stronger break with the laws of Moses, than Covenant theology.

Both Covenant (and New Covenant) theology and Dispensationalism are man-made systematic approaches to understanding the bible. But argue with each other which of the two man-made systematic approaches is the more valid.

I don't have any investment in that argument, either side.

The author of the opening post video - wants to include everyone who is a futurist, pre-mil - as being implied dispensationalists (two dispensations), but he is out of line on that assertion. (to him) Don't be trying to bring me into something I don't subscribe to.

Most dispensationalists claim that the confirmation of the covenant for 7 years in Daniel 9:27 is a peace treaty by the Antichrist involving Israel.

I don't subscribe to that claim. I believe the confirmation of the covenant for 7 years, is a speech by the Antichrist confirming the Mt. Sinai covenant, as required by Moses of all future leaders of Israel, in Deuteronomy 31:9-13.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Paul4JC
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums