✟15,906.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
This is to all the tribes of Israel:

What in the blue blazes is wrong with yall. Thats right, all formality out the window. Your my family, and I am going to confront you as family. We are running out of time. God has been dealing with you for 4000 plus years, and you still aint got your act together. Some of ya complain because so many differing nations and peoples dont respect ya, but yet your pig headedness has you all splintered in differing factions.

And you all who deny Jesus, get over it, he is the Christ, go back to the Torah, he is in there, he fulfilled every prophecy from Genesis on. You all are smarter than me, and you know it to be the truth, your only problem is that your a jew. I say that, because my great grandpa was a jew, and his stubborn streak has been passed to me, and we do not like to be told we are wrong, and we will forever refuse to give in. I died once, for 6 minutes, I met Jesus Christ, and I learned that that stubborn streak is called pride, and it will get you sent to hell. Hell, I know it exist, Jesus showed me. You see I was lost, living in sin, my mother and father gave me up to the Lord, and by his mercy for them, he gave me that gift, that visitation, and showed me the gates to hell, and everlasting torment. When we die, our spirit leaves, we are just a consciousness, without form or body, but we can see, and hear, and feel, and remember.

The Jewish peoples job is not done, God has plans for you, during the millennial reign you are going to be teachers, priest, and high priest, those of you who give your heart and soul to Jesus Christ that is. Whoever denies the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, irregardless of your heritage, you are doomed to eternal hell, Judas was a jew, he is there.

I love you all, more than you can imagine, Israel is constantly on my thoughts and silent prayers, and everytime I see her wronged a righteous anger wells up inside of me, and I cry out to Jehovah. But please remember you are jews not because of your traditions, or rituals. You all have been debating this question, I have your answer, the true jew, the ones whom the priesthood is destined for, are by blood, either paternal, or maternal. Jesus had to be born into the family of David, had to be, all kings of Israel had to have the familial lineage. Jesus was born to Mary, who was of the house of David, Joseph was also of the house of David, but seeings how Jesus' father was God, he had to inherit the blood from his mother. Gentiles can be adopted, and assimilated in, but the most important issue now is not the traditions, or rituals, it is Jesus Christ first. Once that is settled we have time to learn the rest. I believe in the millennial rein we are going to be schooled by 144,000 of the best of the best jews. Schooled in not only the physical aspect of all the traditions, rituals, and feast, but also the spiritual. No more empty hearted mindless following, we will be schooled in the deepest meaning and importance. We will have 1000 years to get it right. So for now my Jewish Brothers and sisters, lets come together in Love, as a family in Christ Jesus, and proclaim his truths from every mountain top, lets prepare the masses for the time of tribulation, and the return of Jesus, this time on a white horse bearing a sword.

JoshuaDaryl

Soldier of the Lord
Apr 27, 2014
Greene county IN. U.S.A,
✟15,906.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
A message of love? James said, "If any man among you seem to be religious and bridleth not his tongue, but deceiveth his own heart, this man's religion is vain."

This has nothing to do with religion, this has more to do with a prophet crying in the wilderness.....repent

Upvote 0

HannibalFlavius

May 15, 2013
Houston
✟5,329.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
This has nothing to do with religion, this has more to do with a prophet crying in the wilderness.....repent

Crying in the wilderness is John crying to gentiles, not Jews.

John was not sent to Jews.

Elijah was not sent to Jews.

The spirit of Elijah is not sent to Jews for good reason.

It is not the Jews who need to wake up, it is Christians.

The Jew is the son who stayed home with the father, while the other son leaves the father to mingle with swine.

This mingling with swine is a direct reference to leaving the Torah.

The son who leaves the father and the father's word becomes as a dead man, and this is the literal history of the kingdom of Ephraim.

Ephraim left David and said,'' What portion do we have in David?''

They created their own feast days and religion and they called the Torah a strange thing{mingling with swine.}

This is the famous history of the prodigal nation related in the story of the prodigal son.

Did the Jews really stay with the father?

Of course.

They are the only people who have continually been persecuted for following the religion of God, and they have been hated and killed by Christians for 2000 years.

A Jew cannot involve himself with other gods, so how would a Jew join Christianity when there is so much involvement of pagan traditions?

How in the world, and why in the world would a Jew become a Christian?

Should he become a traitor of his own people, and his own God?

That's what is asked of the Jew, by Christians.

The job of the antichrist is to change the times and the seasons which teach about the appointed visitation days of the Messiah, and Christianity has done exactly that.

The scriptures of the anti-Christ is always referring to Antiochus Epiphanies and how he built a gymnasium in an effort to turn the children and youth of Israel away from following their God, and their God has demanded that they follow him.

The very first thing you do in imposing your own religion against God is to change the Holy place, the Sabbaths and the feasts of a people.

If you can get a nation to reject God and convert to traditions of another God, then you have managed to kill their God right out of their life.

If Satan can find a way to make the whole world ignorant of God's appointed visitation days, then nobody will be prepared, and nobody will know the days of their visitation.

But even if you could convince a Jew to take up Pagan practices, how will a Jew not be a traitor if he joins a Christian?

After 2000 years of the followers of Jesus persecuting and killing anyone who kept the commandments of God, why would a Jew join the very people who have historically killed them?

It is not the Jews who need to return, and a Jew cannot come to a Gentile half way, a Jew must stay loyal to his God that God has demanded him to do.

The last thing we are told in Malachi is about the coming, burning day of the oven and the Jews have already been there.

But what are we told?

'' Remember the laws of Moses in that day.''

Return, return, see, I send you my prophet Elijah and he comes to turn the hearts of the children to the fathers, and the hearts of the father's to the children.

And Elijah does not come to gather Jews, they are already gathered and waiting.

Elijah comes to prepare a highway for the return of Gentiles to the Jew.

This is the whole point of Jesus having to marry a gentile if that gentile really does want to join the family.

The Jews didn't need to be redeemed into Israel, the gentiles are the one's who need a Jew to marry them.

But how will any Jew believe in a Jesus whose followers have set out to kill them since the first century A.D.?

How in the world, and why in the world would any Jew believe in a Messiah who comes to abolish the law and to make laws against following the commandments under penalty of death?

When a Jew is presented with a Gentile Messiah who has done away with the commandments of God, he knows that this Messiah must be an anti-messiah because a Messiah who abolishes the law proves himself to be a false Messiah.,

You said Jesus fulfilled all the prophecies, but that is something people say who are ignorant of the prophecies, because Jesus has certainly not fulfilled all the prophecies.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
A

aniello

This is to all the tribes of Israel:

What in the blue blazes is wrong with yall. Thats right, all formality out the window. Your my family, and I am going to confront you as family. We are running out of time. God has been dealing with you for 4000 plus years, and you still aint got your act together. Some of ya complain because so many differing nations and peoples dont respect ya, but yet your pig headedness has you all splintered in differing factions.

And you all who deny Jesus, get over it, he is the Christ, go back to the Torah, he is in there, he fulfilled every prophecy from Genesis on. You all are smarter than me, and you know it to be the truth, your only problem is that your a jew. I say that, because my great grandpa was a jew, and his stubborn streak has been passed to me, and we do not like to be told we are wrong, and we will forever refuse to give in. I died once, for 6 minutes, I met Jesus Christ, and I learned that that stubborn streak is called pride, and it will get you sent to hell. Hell, I know it exist, Jesus showed me. You see I was lost, living in sin, my mother and father gave me up to the Lord, and by his mercy for them, he gave me that gift, that visitation, and showed me the gates to hell, and everlasting torment. When we die, our spirit leaves, we are just a consciousness, without form or body, but we can see, and hear, and feel, and remember.

The Jewish peoples job is not done, God has plans for you, during the millennial reign you are going to be teachers, priest, and high priest, those of you who give your heart and soul to Jesus Christ that is. Whoever denies the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, irregardless of your heritage, you are doomed to eternal hell, Judas was a jew, he is there.

I love you all, more than you can imagine, Israel is constantly on my thoughts and silent prayers, and everytime I see her wronged a righteous anger wells up inside of me, and I cry out to Jehovah. But please remember you are jews not because of your traditions, or rituals. You all have been debating this question, I have your answer, the true jew, the ones whom the priesthood is destined for, are by blood, either paternal, or maternal. Jesus had to be born into the family of David, had to be, all kings of Israel had to have the familial lineage. Jesus was born to Mary, who was of the house of David, Joseph was also of the house of David, but seeings how Jesus' father was God, he had to inherit the blood from his mother. Gentiles can be adopted, and assimilated in, but the most important issue now is not the traditions, or rituals, it is Jesus Christ first. Once that is settled we have time to learn the rest. I believe in the millennial rein we are going to be schooled by 144,000 of the best of the best jews. Schooled in not only the physical aspect of all the traditions, rituals, and feast, but also the spiritual. No more empty hearted mindless following, we will be schooled in the deepest meaning and importance. We will have 1000 years to get it right. So for now my Jewish Brothers and sisters, lets come together in Love, as a family in Christ Jesus, and proclaim his truths from every mountain top, lets prepare the masses for the time of tribulation, and the return of Jesus, this time on a white horse bearing a sword.

JD, WOW! Please read our SoP, you're not to teach here.

As a Jew, and a Lakota, I find your words offensive. I read your PM to me. Please, no more PMs, I will delete them without reading.

Since you claim "Indianness" I have a one word question here. Number?

Upvote 0

HannibalFlavius

May 15, 2013
Houston
✟5,329.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
I think one would have to ask, '' Who knows the Messiah better, Christian or unbelieving in Jesus Jew?''

On one hand, we have a people who keep all the Holy days and traditions and rituals that teach of a Messiah, and a people who have a whole science of Messiah that Christians haven't even heard of.'{Pro_Torah}

On the other hand, we have a people who teach a name, but only in name. And these people have rejected all the Holy days, traditions, and rituals that teach of the true messiah.{anti-Torah}

If the unbelieving Jew suddenly believed in Christ, his learning would be swift and he would understand things immediately that a Christian will never understand.

But if a Christian converts to Judaism to learn who the real Messiah is, then they have a long road ahead of them in learning all the traditions, and rituals that teach of a Messiah.

The Christian says that the feast days are over and the prophecies are fulfilled, but a Jew would know that the feast days are not over, and there are still many prophecies to be fulfilled.

But how would a Christian comment on whether or not a thing has been fulfilled if they refuse to learn a thing in the first place.

Christians just seem to say,'' O that's fulfilled, no need to look into that.''

And so they can't make a judgment in things they know nothing of.

Upvote 0

Tishri1

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2004
Southern California
✟324,584.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
I think i hear him guys.....he's not talking to us who know Yeshua, he's not telling anyone to leave Torah or our traditions....he's talking to the one or two to whom the spirit is tugging at right now..... Im praying for them too....

Its true this might get deleted since it breaks the rules of this particular forum ( unless no one reports it ;) ) but while its here , Im interceding too for the lost sheep of the house of Israel and Judah.

Upvote 0

JoshuaDaryl

Soldier of the Lord
Apr 27, 2014
Greene county IN. U.S.A,
✟15,906.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Crying in the wilderness is John crying to gentiles, not Jews.

John was not sent to Jews.

Elijah was not sent to Jews.

The spirit of Elijah is not sent to Jews for good reason.

It is not the Jews who need to wake up, it is Christians.

The Jew is the son who stayed home with the father, while the other son leaves the father to mingle with swine.

This mingling with swine is a direct reference to leaving the Torah.

The son who leaves the father and the father's word becomes as a dead man, and this is the literal history of the kingdom of Ephraim.

Ephraim left David and said,'' What portion do we have in David?''

They created their own feast days and religion and they called the Torah a strange thing{mingling with swine.}

This is the famous history of the prodigal nation related in the story of the prodigal son.

Did the Jews really stay with the father?

Of course.

They are the only people who have continually been persecuted for following the religion of God, and they have been hated and killed by Christians for 2000 years.

A Jew cannot involve himself with other gods, so how would a Jew join Christianity when there is so much involvement of pagan traditions?

How in the world, and why in the world would a Jew become a Christian?

Should he become a traitor of his own people, and his own God?

That's what is asked of the Jew, by Christians.

The job of the antichrist is to change the times and the seasons which teach about the appointed visitation days of the Messiah, and Christianity has done exactly that.

The scriptures of the anti-Christ is always referring to Antiochus Epiphanies and how he built a gymnasium in an effort to turn the children and youth of Israel away from following their God, and their God has demanded that they follow him.

The very first thing you do in imposing your own religion against God is to change the Holy place, the Sabbaths and the feasts of a people.

If you can get a nation to reject God and convert to traditions of another God, then you have managed to kill their God right out of their life.

If Satan can find a way to make the whole world ignorant of God's appointed visitation days, then nobody will be prepared, and nobody will know the days of their visitation.

But even if you could convince a Jew to take up Pagan practices, how will a Jew not be a traitor if he joins a Christian?

After 2000 years of the followers of Jesus persecuting and killing anyone who kept the commandments of God, why would a Jew join the very people who have historically killed them?

It is not the Jews who need to return, and a Jew cannot come to a Gentile half way, a Jew must stay loyal to his God that God has demanded him to do.

The last thing we are told in Malachi is about the coming, burning day of the oven and the Jews have already been there.

But what are we told?

'' Remember the laws of Moses in that day.''

Return, return, see, I send you my prophet Elijah and he comes to turn the hearts of the children to the fathers, and the hearts of the father's to the children.

And Elijah does not come to gather Jews, they are already gathered and waiting.

Elijah comes to prepare a highway for the return of Gentiles to the Jew.

This is the whole point of Jesus having to marry a gentile if that gentile really does want to join the family.

The Jews didn't need to be redeemed into Israel, the gentiles are the one's who need a Jew to marry them.

But how will any Jew believe in a Jesus whose followers have set out to kill them since the first century A.D.?

How in the world, and why in the world would any Jew believe in a Messiah who comes to abolish the law and to make laws against following the commandments under penalty of death?

When a Jew is presented with a Gentile Messiah who has done away with the commandments of God, he knows that this Messiah must be an anti-messiah because a Messiah who abolishes the law proves himself to be a false Messiah.,

You said Jesus fulfilled all the prophecies, but that is something people say who are ignorant of the prophecies, because Jesus has certainly not fulfilled all the prophecies.

The prophecies of his first coming he has fulfilled thus why before he gave up his life he said it is finished. I have studied this for a while, and I can also tell you that no the Jewish people have not always followed God. This is why they have continually been sent from their Land, and have been allowed to fall victim to their many enemies, this is the word of God, in many many places in scripture, not my word, also there is the focus on the rituals and feast, but the meaning is Lost, Jesus and the Pharisees went round and round on this one, then there is the bickering about who is a Jew and who is not, I have been reading here for a while, and what I have gathered is the Jewish people are just as big a mess as the Christians, maybe worse seeing how they should know better. So I felt the urge to send a call out, as did Micah, and Elijah most certainly went to the Jews, thus when he cried out to God he was alone and God said he had 7000. How about Amos, Samuel, and on and on, a large part of the old Testament deals with the Jewish tendency towards idolatry. Human nature is sin, sin is rebellion. I call out to all men, to come to God, before it is to late. The Lord tarries so none are lost.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JoshuaDaryl

Soldier of the Lord
Apr 27, 2014
Greene county IN. U.S.A,
✟15,906.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I think i hear him guys.....he's not talking to us who know Yeshua, he's not telling anyone to leave Torah or our traditions....he's talking to the one or two to whom the spirit is tugging at right now..... Im praying for them too....

Its true this might get deleted since it breaks the rules of this particular forum ( unless no one reports it ;) ) but while its here , Im interceding too for the lost sheep of the house of Israel and Judah.

Exactly sister, exactly :)

Upvote 0

JoshuaDaryl

Soldier of the Lord
Apr 27, 2014
Greene county IN. U.S.A,
✟15,906.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
JD, WOW! Please read our SoP, you're not to teach here.

As a Jew, and a Lakota, I find your words offensive. I read your PM to me. Please, no more PMs, I will delete them without reading.

Since you claim "Indianness" I have a one word question here. Number?

you either did not read this, or you read with a closed dead heart, oh well it is not me you are rejecting, it is Christ, because everything I wrote comes directly from him. I said not one word that is wrong, I called out in the Love of Jesus Christ. I did not ask anyone to give up anything or do anything except search their hearts and souls and ask themselves why?

Upvote 0

JoshuaDaryl

Soldier of the Lord
Apr 27, 2014
Greene county IN. U.S.A,
✟15,906.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I think one would have to ask, '' Who knows the Messiah better, Christian or unbelieving in Jesus Jew?''

On one hand, we have a people who keep all the Holy days and traditions and rituals that teach of a Messiah, and a people who have a whole science of Messiah that Christians haven't even heard of.'{Pro_Torah}

On the other hand, we have a people who teach a name, but only in name. And these people have rejected all the Holy days, traditions, and rituals that teach of the true messiah.{anti-Torah}

If the unbelieving Jew suddenly believed in Christ, his learning would be swift and he would understand things immediately that a Christian will never understand.

But if a Christian converts to Judaism to learn who the real Messiah is, then they have a long road ahead of them in learning all the traditions, and rituals that teach of a Messiah.

The Christian says that the feast days are over and the prophecies are fulfilled, but a Jew would know that the feast days are not over, and there are still many prophecies to be fulfilled.

But how would a Christian comment on whether or not a thing has been fulfilled if they refuse to learn a thing in the first place.

Christians just seem to say,'' O that's fulfilled, no need to look into that.''

And so they can't make a judgment in things they know nothing of.

I agree, so why are they rejecting ? Also, you are making assumptions, look back at my post, read in context there, which prophecies was I referring to ? Ah ha, you see now, the prophecy of the first coming, oh ho, . Also the Jews do practice those feast and traditions, but they still did not know Jesus, they rejected him, as many do today, these are the ones who should be leading the world. These are Gods chosen, when I first heard from you, you where so full of all this knowledge, I actually had you pegged for a flesh and blood child of Israel, and remember I asked you after the judgemental tirade, I did not get offended or angry, no, I asked where are the Jewish teachers, Jewish Missionaries, where are the modern day Pauls, Matthews, Peters, where?

Upvote 0

Tishri1

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2004
Southern California
✟324,584.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
HannibalFlavius

Put your sword away:thumbsup:

We cant chase every Gentile away that ventures in here.....i know our jewish brethren need support that goes with out saying....but education and acceptance is better than isolation and judgement

Wheres that big handsome smile you were talken about... Go get it and some home grown Texas honey , put the vinegar away ok?

Upvote 0

HannibalFlavius

May 15, 2013
Houston
✟5,329.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
HannibalFlavius

Put your sword away:thumbsup:

We cant chase every Gentile away that ventures in here.....i know our jewish brethren need support that goes with out saying....but education and acceptance is better than isolation and judgement

Wheres that big handsome smile you were talken about... Go get it and some home grown Texas honey , put the vinegar away ok?

I know your so right.

Please forgive me again Josh, I'm just like a stupid Hyena sometimes, and I just have to get me a bite of wildebeest.

It's in my nature.

Sorry Tishri, please clean up anything.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Tishri1

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2004
Southern California
✟324,584.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
you either did not read this, or you read with a closed dead heart, oh well it is not me you are rejecting, it is Christ, because everything I wrote comes directly from him. I said not one word that is wrong, I called out in the Love of Jesus Christ. I did not ask anyone to give up anything or do anything except search their hearts and souls and ask themselves why?
i think the problem is though that you are preaching to the choir:thumbsup:
Its true we have a lot of visitors that come here and I'm sure some one might hear the Spirit of Abba calling to them, but those who took offense thought you were talking to them and they are already redeemed by Yeshua's blood

Some times clarifying questions / statements are received better than a blast of a rams horn....
Like you could clarify what your about to say and make sure the audience its directed to know who they are:thumbsup:

Upvote 0

Tishri1

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2004
Southern California
✟324,584.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
I know your so right.

Please forgive me again Josh, I'm just like a stupid Hyena sometimes, and I just have to get me a bite of wildebeest.

It's in my nature.

Sorry Tishri, please clean up anything.
white as snow:hug:
Your such a good teacher .....go teach now!!!

Upvote 0

JoshuaDaryl

Soldier of the Lord
Apr 27, 2014
Greene county IN. U.S.A,
✟15,906.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
i think the problem is though that you are preaching to the choir:thumbsup:
Its true we have a lot of visitors that come here and I'm sure some one might hear the Spirit of Abba calling to them, but those who took offense thought you were talking to them and they are already redeemed by Yeshua's blood

Some times clarifying questions / statements are received better than a blast of a rams horn....
Like you could clarify what your about to say and make sure the audience its directed to know who they are:thumbsup:

yes mam, I was reading an argument in the post I had made asking about the book on Enoch, one poster was saying to ignore another that that poster knew nothing, etc., then on the thread about who is a MS Jew I saw where the bickering was happening, and sly hidden insults to my brothers and sisters in Christ, got my dander up, and I could go on. I apologize for coming off vague, but I was vague because I feel I have no right or authority to outright confront any single individual. I made the mistake and assumed my brothers and sisters in Christ would automatically understand my meaning, and you know what they say about assuming :doh:

Love In Christ

Upvote 0

Tishri1

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2004
Southern California
✟324,584.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
I know its crazy in here

Even though everyone speaks perfect English you STILL need an interpreter ^_^...... I totally understand:thumbsup:
yes mam, I was reading an argument in the post I had made asking about the book on Enoch, one poster was saying to ignore another that that poster knew nothing, etc., then on the thread about who is a MS Jew I saw where the bickering was happening, and sly hidden insults to my brothers and sisters in Christ, got my dander up, and I could go on. I apologize for coming off vague, but I was vague because I feel I have no right or authority to outright confront any single individual. I made the mistake and assumed my brothers and sisters in Christ would automatically understand my meaning, and you know what they say about assuming :doh:

Love In Christ

Upvote 0
A

aniello

JD,

Young man, you show in your header that you are 38 years of age. That means, since I came to faith in Y'shua HaMasciach in 1958, that I believed 18 years before you were born.

That I do not meet your not well informed specifications means not a whit to me. As far as I can tell, you are committing the usual "attack x-tianity" that drives people, particularly Jews and Native Americans, away. Since you are really neither, understanding evades you.

Your above quoted post, category by category, is presumptious de facto condemnation of me and others here. You don't know us. Fact.

Your last word in your last sentence, quoted above, ends in "why?".

So, I have a couple of questions, one of which has to do with 'why"?

I will pose the questions in your regular vernacular common English.

Why Jesus? Why Jesus for what? And, why? Tell us. Why?

The second question is still the one I asked you in my previous post.

Number?

Upvote 0