✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
So you like them this way?

They do sometimes come even tinier of course, like with sparkling pinpricks of stone on a stud, whether set for earlobes, or nose, etc.

But I guess you would know more about it than me. (Though I did once apply for a job at a jeweler's).
They are charming that way! I love crystals that way as well!

Upvote 0

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
They are charming that way! I love crystals that way as well!
Yes, they are valued and popular as studs. A fair amount of young men now seem to wear jewels or crystals for their ears studs - usually just one each side - as well as women.

Reactions: Bluerose31
Upvote 0

OwainK

May 9, 2017
North Wales
✟31,315.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I have a love of beautiful crystals and natural products. Does anyone else enjoy having crystals or natural products? Here is a picture of a stone I would like to get called Bloodstone and it is supposed to be good for people who have experience alot of trauma. It is beautiful to me.
-Blue

Be careful! A lot of these crystals and stones which have "healing powers" are actually either:
  • Some money scam
  • Or they have been bewitched by a witch with some spell on them

I used to have an interest in crystals, gems and stones at a time too. But once I learned that I stopped.

• Useful
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Be careful! A lot of these crystals and stones which have "healing powers" are actually either:
  • Some money scam
  • Or they have been bewitched by a witch with some spell on them

I used to have an interest in crystals, gems and stones at a time too. But once I learned that I stopped.
I dedicate my stones to Jesus Christ. That will heal the stones. It is safe to buy crystals and dedicate them to Jesus

Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Oh, I love to be surrounded with nature! It's hard to pick a favorite stone. One that stands out for me is Labradorite.
Labradorite is a beautiful stone!

Reactions: Hearingheart
Upvote 0

Rigatoni

Redeemed Resident Italian
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2014
Southern U.S.
✟222,009.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
You must have an interesting backyard! :)
I wish my backyard was that interesting lol. =P Some of the arrowheads and gems I posted were purchased at a store. There's also a place that allows you to buy pre-stocked bags of gravel, and you can sift through them to find crystals and other rocks.

I'm not sure where that geode came from however; finding rocks like that where I live is very rare.

Upvote 0

Roseonathorn

Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2017
Finland
✟131,729.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I loved to collect stones as a child. An old man had the same hobby and had found some stones and crystals when He travelled. He gave me some next time we met and said no witch had been on them. He was a simple stonecollector and soon so old and who knows when He dies. He did not want the stones and crystals to end up in the wrong hands. I do not see the stones as healing either. I have filed off some sharp edges on some stones I have found and left some. God created the stones and minerals and everything in our house is blessed in the name of the Lord. I do not show the stones lest someone get tempted. But I would not buy any stone or crystal from a witch or such a store where they sell magic stuff.

Reactions: Bluerose31
Upvote 0

Roseonathorn

Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2017
Finland
✟131,729.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
My dad has a huge collection of arrow heads. He would walk through the plowed up fields and find them.
I find ammunition on the ground sometimes once beside the car where we park on the garden and we have had lots of it on the roof...from hunting season, elk, deer and such but they should aim better.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Dawn Marie

Soda for Wine
Oct 27, 2002
Ontario
✟19,684.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Greens
I love crystals! I don't use them for their "energy" or anything, though it's cool if you do. I just simply have a fascination with them. Here is my crystal shelf:

(I have a few small ones as well but this is most of what I have...)

Attachments

• 20375880_10155066679818640_605730106155888998_n.jpg
    20375880_10155066679818640_605730106155888998_n.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 3
Upvote 0

Hearingheart

May 25, 2016
Midwest
✟86,845.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Interesting! so are they Native American, maybe?

Yes, the arrow heads are Native American. There is a huge flint quarry believed to have been neutral ground about 160 miles SW of his farm. We think some of the flint came from there.

Upvote 0

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Yes, the arrow heads are Native American. There is a huge flint quarry believed to have been neutral ground about 160 miles SW of his farm. We think some of the flint came from there.
Very interesting!

People sometimes rate the history of North America from the arrival of Europeans about 400 years ago, but of course the Native American heritage / Canadian First Nations heritage and historic sites often go back a long way before then.

Upvote 0

*LILAC

Site Supporter
Jan 22, 2005
✟456,687.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I've got my eye on this one. The store it comes from has alot of Buddhism stuff in there but I don't let that bother me because I know only God alone can create such a stone. None of that jibberjabber whacky mojo applies here.

Attachments

• amethyst.jpg
    amethyst.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 1
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Osina

That one cosplayer from PA
Mar 19, 2018
West Chester
✟15,611.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I love rocks and minerals. I am always looking at the ground when walking to see what I can find. I have noticed I can spot garnets and quartz without having to bend down now. The red/pink color catches my eye easy. I love being near nature and rocks are the best way to do that because you can bring small ones inside.

Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I love rocks and minerals. I am always looking at the ground when walking to see what I can find. I have noticed I can spot garnets and quartz without having to bend down now. The red/pink color catches my eye easy. I love being near nature and rocks are the best way to do that because you can bring small ones inside.
I love garnets and quartz :)

Reactions: Osina
Upvote 0

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
A mineral museum can be very absorbing.

Reactions: Osina
Upvote 0