Forever Summer
✟435,986.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I thank and praise Jesus' Name that I am saved, but more importantly having an ongoing relationship with Him! Everyday is truly a struggle, but He brings Peace and Joy to the heart! I thank and praise Him for the husband I have! I know I can never thank God enough for all He's done for me, but I have all my life to do so!

I'm truly excited for what He has planned for my husband and I. :yellowheart:

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,609.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I thank and praise Jesus' Name that I am saved, but more importantly having an ongoing relationship with Him! Everyday is truly a struggle, but He brings Peace and Joy to the heart! I thank and praise Him for the husband I have! I know I can never thank God enough for all He's done for me, but I have all my life to do so!

I'm truly excited for what He has planned for my husband and I. :yellowheart:
May the Lord bless you richly!
Keep on praising!

be567957528e84687badebce4412acea.jpg

Upvote 0

Martyr's Crown

Sunflower Jewel
Feb 10, 2017
The Netherlands
✟78,464.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Very happy for you and that you are directing your thankfulness towards God every day! I have same way of being myself, being thankful for a lot!

Being thankful for His Son's Jesus Christ's grace which covers over my sins, as I continue to sin and do mistakes. He knows I grieve over this, as I don't wish to do this. Yet still He has His grace for me, to cover over me every time. I just have to keep on coming to Him, to confess and repent before Him.

He keeps on helping and strenghtening me, also during times when it feels really difficult for me. But I keep on holding on to Jesus Christ, and God never stops to amaze me!

Keep on having your sight on Him, thanking and praising Him!

Upvote 0