Visit site
✟15,948.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I have been praying for my once best friend. Lately he has mixed with the wrong crowd, and totally abandoned his old life for a very bad one. He has taken on drugs (and tried to get all of our friends fo join him) and honestly I think he is lost about who he is... and that sense of being nowhere in his life at his age has put him in a depression.

Please help me pray that the Lord steps in and changes him.

Thank you...

- Justin

kvnieda2

Jan 17, 2006
Atlanta
✟412.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father i pray for Justin's friend. I lift him up to you and pray that you will enter his heart and change him from the inside out. Father i pray that you will encompass him with your love and grace that he will seek your face. Lord i pray for Justin, that he will remain strong for his friend and be an encouragement. Lord i give you glory in all things, nothing is too great for you. In the name of Jesus, AMEN

Upvote 0

njcl

Jun 10, 2005
✟9,546.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
nobody likes doing drugs alone,hence him wanting his pals to join him

*PRAY for reversal of this mans life,to resist the futility of using stupid harmful drugs,to turn around and rejoin his friends as he used to be,PRAY also for his depression and gloomy outlook on life to flee him which maybe caused him to take drugs,AMEN*

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Upvote 0

Tzutchka

Feb 28, 2006
Texas
✟407.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I pray Lord that you touch Justin's friend... Lord lead him back to salvation, help him to see that the road he is on is lonely and destructive. I also pray for Justin Lord, it is hard to watch someone you care about fall apart.. Lord please bless their friendship and put it in his friend's heart to get clean and follow you. Amen

Upvote 0

Daisysqueaks

Thank You for Your blessings, Lord
Sep 20, 2004
Missouri
✟10,528.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Father, Please be with this young man who has strayed so far from you. Allow him to understand that he is lost in self destructive behaviors and needs to turn from them. Please be with Justin and bless him for wanting to help his friend. In Jesus' Holy Name~ Amen

Upvote 0

MN John

Oct 23, 2005
Gallifrey to Trenzalore
✟30,611.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
thejdubb02 said:
I have been praying for my once best friend. Lately he has mixed with the wrong crowd, and totally abandoned his old life for a very bad one. He has taken on drugs (and tried to get all of our friends fo join him) and honestly I think he is lost about who he is... and that sense of being nowhere in his life at his age has put him in a depression.

Please help me pray that the Lord steps in and changes him.

Thank you...

- Justin
icon2.gif
for Justin's friend.

Upvote 0